5 Iranian borderguards kidnapped by pakistani terrorists

jmj_overlord

Pakistanis are such loosers and greedy.
They are worshipping Saudis because they give them money when they beg,what will happen after the oil ends??
maybe their all weather chinese friends will help them.......those guys cannot go for direct confrontations, so they use terrorists like as in kargil and border skirmishes

Haman10

@Haman10

does your President Gives the Authorization for the Assault ..and What's the Status of the Kidnapped Bordergaurds
they are remained un-hurt .

the president is ignoring the calls for the assault for no reason . we really dont know whats in his mind, but everyone hopes he authorizes the operation .

he thinks it might destroy relations with pakistan which is BS .

pakistan should put an end to hosting terrorists in its lands .

we are waiting to see if he authorizes or not , anyway all the reports indicate that 2 special force units are on alert on the border :

56th brigade of nohad (CT , Hostage rescue army unit ) and Saberin (the most professional special unit in iran )

and BTW , Tnx for the support people

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
looks like the same thing might go on if the president confirms the operation .

according to news agencies , special forces are awaiting order from president , i hope he authorizes it .
If your President is quiet, it doesn't mean there is no action being taken; he needs deniability.
I agree with @Messiah that Iran should send in the forces; but a quiet & compact unit only after gathering specific intel.
Careless charge into Pakistan will escalate the issues. Something like the quick in and out operation 'Neptune Spear' would be good.

northernarunachalpradesh

mate , your knowledge of whats going on amuses me !

thats totally perfect that u have a very clear and subtle vision of the things in middle east , wahabi is a cult and it has nothing to do with sunni muslims .

no human being blows himself up to get to heaven !
This is why i like Iranians.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

thats totally perfect that u have a very clear and subtle vision of the things in middle east , wahabi is a cult and it has nothing to do with sunni muslims .

west asia :D

middle east is for them firangis

datguy79

Religion can be a pretty potent device specially against a populace incapable of critical thought. Iran used the same tactic to clear Iraqi mine fields, for example.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Iran says may send forces
into Pakistan territory

TEHRAN, Iran — Tehran's interior minister has warned Pakistan that Iranian forces may enter Pakistani and Afghan territory to released border guards seized by a rebel group. Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli's remarks on state TV come a week after the little-known Jaish al-Adl posted photos on Twitter of five men it claims are border guards it seized near Pakistan. He said Iran had asked Pakistan to treat the case "strongly and seriously" or allow Iran to secure the remote region "deep on Afghanistan and Pakistan soil." "Otherwise we do consider it our own right to intervene and create a new security sphere for our safety," he said.

Iran says may send forces into Pakistan territory - DailyHerald.com

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
They will probably show up beheaded some time in the near future.

Haman10

Iran 'may send forces to Pakistan for captured guards'

Iran's interior minister has warned it may send forces into Pakistan to free five border guards seized earlier this month.

They are thought to have been taken into Pakistan after being captured in Iran's Sistan Baluchistan region.

Abdolreza Rahmani-Fazli demanded that Islamabad treat the case "strongly and seriously" and "take the necessary measures" to secure their release.

The Sunni militant group Jaish al-Adl has said it was behind their capture.

The group has posted what it said were photographs of the guards, bound and being held in an unknown location.

A video broadcast by al-Arabiya TV on Friday purportedly showed one of the men, Sgt Jamshyd Danaifard, saying they were "safe and sound".

He added that Jaish al-Adl wanted the Iranian authorities to exchange 300 Sunni prisoners in Iran and its close ally Syria for the guards.

BBC News - Iran 'may send forces to Pakistan for captured guards'

guys i told u , they should pay and theyre not going to get away with this shyt

Sea Eagle

Iran is far more ahead than pakistan especially in Radar technology
Last time I say a new radar from Iran and it was based on Crude PESA technology. Iran may make an advanced PESA like Rajendra in next 4-5 years... Whereas pakiStN still hasn't done any major research in this field

Illusive

Country flag
Iran 'may send forces to Pakistan for captured guards'

Iran's interior minister has warned it may send forces into Pakistan to free five border guards seized earlier this month.

They are thought to have been taken into Pakistan after being captured in Iran's Sistan Baluchistan region.

Abdolreza Rahmani-Fazli demanded that Islamabad treat the case "strongly and seriously" and "take the necessary measures" to secure their release.

The Sunni militant group Jaish al-Adl has said it was behind their capture.

The group has posted what it said were photographs of the guards, bound and being held in an unknown location.

A video broadcast by al-Arabiya TV on Friday purportedly showed one of the men, Sgt Jamshyd Danaifard, saying they were "safe and sound".

He added that Jaish al-Adl wanted the Iranian authorities to exchange 300 Sunni prisoners in Iran and its close ally Syria for the guards.

BBC News - Iran 'may send forces to Pakistan for captured guards'

guys i told u , they should pay and theyre not going to get away with this shyt
Announcing such thing in the media really defeats the purpose, the pakistani terrorists and their friends pak army will be on alert.

Haman10

Announcing such thing in the media really defeats the purpose, the pakistani terrorists and their friends pak army will be on alert.
we cannot intrude their land without telling them , that would be an attack

Illusive

Country flag
we cannot intrude their land without telling them , that would be an attack
It still would be an attack even if you tell them, unless they are cooperating, which i dont think they would.I say armtwist pak, Iran should bring the matter to UN, that way it can garner support in favour of Iran from other countries which can be a diplomatic victory. Even their buddy China would be forced to support your cause. Pak already has a bad repo. You can get back your soldiers through diplomacy and it'd be good for Iran.

I know Iranian SF are capable of rescue mission but it should be a plan b.

Haman10

Even if it were at attack what would they do ?
It still would be an attack even if you tell them, unless they are cooperating, which i dont think they would.I say armtwist pak, Iran should bring the matter to UN, that way it can garner support in favour of Iran from other countries which can be a diplomatic victory. Even their buddy China would be forced to support your cause. Pak already has a bad repo. You can get back your soldiers through diplomacy and it'd be good for Iran.

I know Iranian SF are capable of rescue mission but it should be a plan b.
well , if we tell them at least they now we are coming even if they dont cooperate on the matter .

my cousin is in the army , he confirmed what i told u before , special forces are at the border ready to attack but unfortunately the president resists authorizing the attack .

although he thinks he is acting like a "moderate" person trying to reduce the tension , i would love to see him in office if those soldiers get hurt !!

people will not be silent .

btw , UN cannot issue any warning to pakistan cause the they can claim they have nothing to do with the attack and they are "trying" to deal with the terrorists , which they are NOT .

Sea Eagle

Instead try blocking karachi port using your submarine fleet. This might worry them and they might return your soldiers

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
well , if we tell them at least they now we are coming even if they dont cooperate on the matter .

my cousin is in the army , he confirmed what i told u before , special forces are at the border ready to attack but unfortunately the president resists authorizing the attack .

although he thinks he is acting like a "moderate" person trying to reduce the tension , i would love to see him in office if those soldiers get hurt !!

people will not be silent .

btw , UN cannot issue any warning to pakistan cause the they can claim they have nothing to do with the attack and they are "trying" to deal with the terrorists , which they are NOT .
These tricks have been used against India also, we were also "moderate" in the begining and such attacks increased. Get in and squash them like pests and nip it in the bud. Moderate is seen as weak by these wahabi terrorists who are in league with the paki army.

Haman10

These tricks have been used against India also, we were also "moderate" in the begining and such attacks increased. Get in and squash them like pests and nip it in the bud. Moderate is seen as weak by these wahabi terrorists who are in league with the paki army.
god bless you

datguy79

@Haman10 What exactly are the Iranian SF going to attack? Other than the remote possibility of knowing the exact location of the hostages, who could be separated and moved around constantly for all we know, an attack seems pointless. Baluchistan is a big place and given the extra media coverage I would be surprised if they are anywhere near the Iranian border. Anti-Shia groups like Lashkar Jhangvi who operate in the open in Quetta (with the backing of the state) would have a lot of interest in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles