42 killed in Parachinar twin blasts in Pakistan

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

even the powerful ISI is not safe in Pakistan. At will terrorists have attacked its regional HQ.

What next, Pakistani nukes or missile storage area ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
nope rights.not shit
Did you stop them from wasting your outpost? Did you stop them from taking OBL without your permission? Do you stop their drones? You are totally impotent to stop them.

what i meant is you cant do anything
you would have to bow to there demands one or another day and you cant make them leave aswell.
Have we ever bowed to their demands? We refuse permits for more mosques, we ban them from praying in the streets, we ban them from wearing the head covering, we deport them by the tens of thousands per year, we convert them by ten thousand a year, we refuse them jobs and access to city centres. They are practically in high scale refugee camps. We can do anything we want... we are France.

may be double standard from muslims side :rolleyes:
It is no secret we want them gone, we are just waiting for events that would let us justify their removal to the European community.

Blackwater

Why?what is the defence budget about than?

I dont understand this.
ghareeb insan ho aur ghareeb insan ki tarah raho you indians

and kickbacks are part of every deal and something natural with france..

get ready for kickbacks in mrca deal.

GHAREEB LOG

Tumahari isi masumiyat pe taras ata ha:p:p:p

mikhail

Country flag
You can't stop them from doing shit.

Why would I cry for Muslims in France? I laugh every time I hear their stupid complaints. If you don't like it... LEAVE! The next time they get out of order on a large scale, we will make them leave.
Buddy if next time they try to create large scale riots again then before deporting them please kill a few hundred paki extremist mullahs(i know that thousands of them have entered France illegally) for the sake of humanity and we promise that will order some extra Rafales.it'll be a win-win situation for both of us:lol:
on a serious note the G.O.F. should take stern measures against those Albanian and African extremist mullahs a.s.a.p. otherwise they will definitely be a source of major headache for France.

TrueSpirit

on a serious note the G.O.F. should take stern measures against those Albanian and African extremist mullahs a.s.a.p. otherwise they will definitely be a source of major headache for France.
They already are. In a big way.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistan bomb attack: Parachinar death toll reaches 57

The twin bomb attack which hit a market in a Shi'ite-dominated region of northwest Pakistan killed 57 people, officials said.

Up to 167 people were also wounded in the attack late last night, in the northern town of Parachinar, right on the Afghan border.

It struck as the market was busy ahead of the iftar meal, that breaks the daytime fast during Ramadan.

Police believe one bomb was planted on a motorbike. The second bomb detonated about four minutes later, about 400 yards away from the first, according to government official Javed Ali.

One man, Said Hussain, who was in the area where the second blast struck, reported seeing a teenage boy shout "God is great!" just moments before the explosion.

Hospital official Shabir Hussain said almost all the dead and wounded were Shi'ites. There was no claim of responsibility, but authorities have blamed militant groups belonging to the Sunni Muslim majority for previous gun and bomb attacks against the troubled country's Shi'ite minority.

Shi'ite leader Hamid Ali said:"We demand protection. We request the government to take action against those who routinely kill our people."

A doctor, Zahid Hussain, said the dead bodies quickly overwhelmed Parachinar's main hospital. Late on Friday he said: "We have no place to keep the wounded. Many of them are lying on the hospital floor and on the lawn."

Pakistan bomb attack: Parachinar death toll reaches 57 - Asia - World - The Independent

Parachinar is the only Shiite Dominated Region in KPK / NWFP / Pashtunistan

Blackwater

Why?what is the defence budget about than?

I dont understand this.
ghareeb insan ho aur ghareeb insan ki tarah raho you indians

and kickbacks are part of every deal and something natural with france..

get ready for kickbacks in mrca deal.

GHAREEB LOG
u think ur fauji dont take kick backs???

itna massom mat baan ki baefkoof lage
:p:p

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Fauji foundation has alot of contribution in pakistan.in every sector
Like looting?

Since when have soldiers learnt how to run business and commerce?

They must be in the wrong profession if they are so good.

No wonder they lose wars!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Like looting?

Since when have soldiers learnt how to run business and commerce?

They must be in the wrong profession if they are so good.

No wonder they lose wars!

Fauji foundation has alot of contribution in pakistan.in every sector
I remember the words of a famous Pakistani news anchor when he said, "Pakistan Army is the only Army that has never won a war but has won several elections".

Global Defence

New threads

Articles