42 killed in Parachinar twin blasts in Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
They become as "pavitar" as Pashtun under Punjabi rule who do umra / haj
Oh,you do have knowledge about Islam

But there is difference between Haj and Dubki lagana.

*Less than 5% of total muslim or may be even less does Haj in there lifetime.
*if you apply for haj in 2013.most probably you will get a entry chance in 2015
*Majority of people do it once in there lifetime
*Cost alot
*Is a lengthy process
*even those living nearby had to go through procedure and had specially quote seats

Compare to Dubkis in Ganga

*Find Ganga somewhere and go on diving.
*Cost is non existing
*those living close to Ganga are free of sins
*the process take less than 2mins
*is a kind of fun to take bath without paying :D

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You can't stop them from doing shit.

Why would I cry for Muslims in France? I laugh every time I hear their stupid complaints. If you don't like it... LEAVE! The next time they get out of order on a large scale, we will make them leave.
nope rights.not shit

what i meant is you cant do anything
you would have to bow to there demands one or another day and you cant make them leave aswell.

may be double standard from muslims side :rolleyes:

bose

Country flag

*Cost alot
*Is a lengthy process
*even those living nearby had to go through procedure and had specially quote seats

*Cost is non existing
Farhan Kumar, How about at least one Dubkis in Ganga for all Pakistanis ? It will do away all sins...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your ass was actually partitioned in 1971. Remember how your martial race laid down their arms in Dhaka? What was their "state of mind" when they did that? :rofl:
the bangladeshis themselves wanted to get seperated because of bastards like general niazi and yahya khan

India should not get false pride of seperating bangladesh.since your new to this forum.i guess you dont know the formula of mine regarding 71

you know we had already taken kashmir on force from you guys(37% pakistan,43% india and 20% china)
advantage of kashmir over Bangladesh

*More than half the size of bangladesh
*very less population
*Not thousand of miles away from pakistan
*Very strategic position
*connecting us with china and central asia

and blah blah

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well I was thinking - if the Pakistan army had to go to Egypt how would they do it? Riding on donkeys via Iran would be the most self sufficient way considering that they live off handouts and aid. Or else a dhow along the coast to Saudi and then a long walk.

Here is an image of what the Paki army used to look like in 1999 and what they looked like after 10 years of the "war on terror" and American freebies. This is the very army that is now unable to stop their own baby, the Taliban inside pakistan and these guys going to Egypt would be a laff :lol:

:shocked: What the hell is that pink and red thing the soldier on the left holding near his senior's ass?
Mehnat ki kamaye

unlike india we dont import majoirty of our stuff.
this and the recent digital uniform are all made in POF..
eveything the soldier has is manufactuerd in pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It depends upon how much sin you have committed... can come to Patna or to my city Kolkata...
60 years of age and had commited alot of sins.
patna would be a right choice.would all of my sins vanish with 1 dive?

bose

Country flag
60 years of age and had commited alot of sins.
patna would be a right choice.would all of my sins vanish with 1 dive?
One Dubkis each day for next 60 years... that's all...

There are lots of MQM sympathizers in and around Patna... beware of it.... they have special likings for Pakistanis of Pastun origin...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
One Dubkis each day for next 60 years... that's all...

There are lots of MQM sympathizers in and around Patna... beware of it.... they have special likings for Pakistanis of Pastun origin...
EACH DAY AND FOR THE NEXT 60 YEARS :O
ye to mujhe gharr lena hoga patna k sath
and dont worry we know how to handle majahir and there sympathizers

Blackwater

Mehnat ki kamaye

yes true, unlike india u get ur millitary stuff is either donated free by america or china and if u paid, u paid with saudi money

bose

Country flag
EACH DAY AND FOR THE NEXT 60 YEARS :O
ye to mujhe gharr lena hoga patna k sath
and dont worry we know how to handle majahir and there sympathizers
yes yes...bcoz the quantam of sin is very high....

bennedose

Mehnat ki kamaye

You have no money to import anyway so you are making a virtue out of beggary. :rofl:

Back then in the good old days Pakistan had some money and generals made millions in kickbacks. Now no money for that. :frusty: It's all there in Air Commodore "Nosey" Haider's autobiography. Haider writes that a US $ 890 million deal with France for Submarines was inflated to US$ 1.2 billion for the kickbacks. In a later deal shoulder fired Mistral SAMs were hurriedly acquired on the pretext that an Indian and Israeli attack was imminent on the Kahuta nuclear complex, despite the fact that such missiles would be useless in the event of such an attack.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
OMG.koi aur asaan tareeeqa nai..ye to Islam se bhi mushkil hay
Islam is the only easy and true way, as it is the way of alla......and every paki is muslim and pure...hence pakistan is the best nation in the world and islam will soon devour Kufar of this planet as told by prophet muahammad (pbuh) through the hand of pious smuslims lead by supa pious pakis......and blah blah continues (as pious pakis run away from pakistan to Kufar countries for food and money with bomb jackets strapped like true shameless muslims)!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You have no money to import anyway so you are making a virtue out of beggary. :rofl:

Back then in the good old days Pakistan had some money and generals made millions in kickbacks. Now no money for that. :frusty: It's all there in Air Commodore "Nosey" Haider's autobiography. Haider writes that a US $ 890 million deal with France for Submarines was inflated to US$ 1.2 billion for the kickbacks. In a later deal shoulder fired Mistral SAMs were hurriedly acquired on the pretext that an Indian and Israeli attack was imminent on the Kahuta nuclear complex, despite the fact that such missiles would be useless in the event of such an attack.
Why?what is the defence budget about than?

I dont understand this.
ghareeb insan ho aur ghareeb insan ki tarah raho you indians

and kickbacks are part of every deal and something natural with france..

get ready for kickbacks in mrca deal.

GHAREEB LOG

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
slam is the only easy and true way, as it is the way of alla......and every paki is muslim and pure...hence pakistan is the best nation in the world and islam will soon devour Kufar of this planet as told by prophet muahammad (pbuh) through the hand of pious smuslims lead by supa pious pakis......and blah blah continues (as pious pakis run away from pakistan to Kufar countries for food and money with bomb jackets strapped like true shameless muslims)!
Kafir,Ok

but indians are such worthless creature we wont even waste our bullets or time on

Ghareeb Log

Last edited:

bennedose

Why?what is the defence budget about than?

I dont understand this.
Aaaaah Now you are telling the truth. I know you can't understand, but you are Pakistani so lack of understanding is in your nature.

Your budget is beggary and US aid.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

*Cost alot
*Is a lengthy process

*Cost is non existing

Look Farhan, you are here to troll but let me clear some air.

India is far more multicultural than Pakistan. We are not very religious country as compared to Pakistan either. We are well aware of Islam, maybe not as well versed as a practicing muslim.

Let me explain to you, difference between Haj and Ganges "dubki"

Haj is compulsory for all Muslims. Reference: Quran

Muslims believe Ramzan will purify them. Reference : [video=youtube_share;e-q0hYZX0ns]http://youtu.be/e-q0hYZX0ns?t=1m22s [/video]
1:22 onwards

===

Bathing in Ganges is not compulsory. - Reference: Most Authoritative and Popular Hindu Texts

Most Texts say that bathing in Ganges will not rid you of your sins. - Reference: Theory of Karma which forms one of the basis of Indian religions.

Those who do bathe in Ganges do so as a pilgrimage and as an act of propitiation. Such pilgrimages also helped unify India. - Reference: India: A Sacred Geography by Diana L Eck

Such pilgrimages and rituals help humans feel emotionally and spiritually fulfilled Reference: The Happiness Hypothese by Jonathan Haidt
*In fact Haidt argues that Brahmins who live according to religious texts are the most happiest people on Earth.

===

The issue with your is that you have never lived with anyone but conservative muslims so you wouldn't know how different India is to Pakistan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles