42 killed in Parachinar twin blasts in Pakistan

Blackwater

Partition my ass.
this was more of an drama

Pakistan was never a part of india.you indians are in delusional word.
Pakistani and indians from start were different race.

Pakistan geographical wise is better than Dud indian land...

it confirmed that you are maderasa educated pakistani:p:p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Of course it is possible. There is nothing you could do to stop the US. As for French Muslims, I am just sitting back watching them create more problems for themselves. I hope they erupt and burn down entire districts. Then we can implement the true policies we need. Every society has a breaking point.
We can stop the USA.if the Govt want to do so.
About Muslims in france.the best you can do is to cry

Muslims around the world knows how to take rights even by force..in the end france will be the only to suffer.

I hope the burqa ban is lifted soon.or else even you might have to leave your own country.leaving for germany.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No but this

I can i see in the picture

You always PROVE your ignorance in each of your post which insults not just you but Pakis and Muslim as well. A perfect example of brainwashed low breed convert.

That's Kumbh mela and a Kirtan which has nothing to do with brainwashing and killings.

Comparing this to your Mullah Jihadis running Madrasas which results in the below brainwashed terrorists...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You always PROVE your ignorance in each of your post which insults not just you but Pakis and Muslim as well. A perfect example of brainwashed low breed convert.

That's Kumbh mela and a Kirtan which has nothing to do with brainwashing and killings.

Comparing this to your Mullah Jihadis running Madrasas which results in the below brainwashed terrorists...

How much is this true

Ganga main dubki lagao aur pavitarr ho jao?

what if someone has home next to ganga and he keeps taking dubkis in ganga.would he be considered as the most pure hindu?

Blackwater

How much is this true

what if someone has home next to ganga and he keeps taking dubkis in ganga.would he be considered as the most pure hindu?
i have heard Indus river is most pure and sacred ?????

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
How much is this true

They are not asked to kill non-hindus in the name of "Kafirs and Koran" because they dont bow to Hindu Gods.

Once again your ignorance keeps increasing post by post.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
They are not asked to kill non-hindus in the name of "Kafirs and Koran" because they dont bow to Hindu Gods.

Once again your ignorance keeps increasing post by post.
Answer my question

do they become pavitar each time they make a dubki in Ganga?

bennedose

Folks May I point out that this thread is about the blasts in Parachinar. The topic has successfully been diverted by plain trolling

Once again - more than 50 dead and very little remorse or indignation from the "different race" "state of mind" Pakhanastanis.

Oh I do believe people in the land of the pure feel the pain, but basically things are out of control. The one entity that used to be able to impose control the army of Pakistan has now surrendered to the very forces that they empowered. Those forces were empowered because the army wanted to outsource its fighting while they manufactured cornflakes and ran travel agencies or managed WAPDA. How cute! :rofl:

Interesting times. I somehow imagined that violence may reduce after the elections. I thought, hey maybe the army really does have some control. But it doesn't.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
We can stop the USA.if the Govt want to do so.
About Muslims in france.the best you can do is to cry

Muslims around the world knows how to take rights even by force..in the end france will be the only to suffer.

I hope the burqa ban is lifted soon.or else even you might have to leave your own country.leaving for germany.
You can't stop them from doing shit.

Why would I cry for Muslims in France? I laugh every time I hear their stupid complaints. If you don't like it... LEAVE! The next time they get out of order on a large scale, we will make them leave.

bennedose

You can't stop them from doing shit.

Why would I cry for Muslims in France? I laugh every time I hear their stupid complaints. If you don't like it... LEAVE! The next time they get out of order on a large scale, we will make them leave.
LOL! + 1 to that

These big mouthed "we are a different race" "Pakistan is state of mind" Pakis can't control stuff in the area designated as Pakistan and they think they can do things outside. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
LOL! + 1 to that

These big mouthed "we are a different race" "Pakistan is state of mind" Pakis can't control stuff in the area designated as Pakistan and they think they can do things outside. Talk about delusions of grandeur.
Yeah, why does Pakistan think they can tell Egypt what to do? They don't like that their Muslim Brotherhood terrorist got deposed and that what they say will make any bit of difference. :rofl:

Pakistan calls for Morsi's release, urges return to democracy in Egypt - DAWN.COM

bennedose

Yeah, why does Pakistan think they can tell Egypt what to do? They don't like that their Muslim Brotherhood terrorist got deposed and that what they say will make any bit of difference. :rofl:

Pakistan calls for Morsi's release, urges return to democracy in Egypt - DAWN.COM
Well I was thinking - if the Pakistan army had to go to Egypt how would they do it? Riding on donkeys via Iran would be the most self sufficient way considering that they live off handouts and aid. Or else a dhow along the coast to Saudi and then a long walk.

Here is an image of what the Paki army used to look like in 1999 and what they looked like after 10 years of the "war on terror" and American freebies. This is the very army that is now unable to stop their own baby, the Taliban inside pakistan and these guys going to Egypt would be a laff :lol:

:shocked: What the hell is that pink and red thing the soldier on the left holding near his senior's ass?

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles