42 killed in Parachinar twin blasts in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Blackwater, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

PESHAWAR: At least 42 people were killed and more than 100 others injured when twin explosions ripped through a busy marketplace in Parachinar northwest Pakistan, administration and hospital officials said.

The attack occurred in Parachinar, the main town of Kurram tribal district on the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, as people were buying food to open their daily fasts during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.

According to Geo News, the injured were taken to the Agency Headquarters Hospital, where some of them were in critical condition.

Nature of the blasts and identities of the dead and injured were yet to be ascertained. Heavy contingent of security forces rushed to spot and cordoned off the area.

42 killed in Parachinar twin blasts | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

3. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  4. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Again, shameless pakistanis have killed Shias......I curse this pakistan and it's punjabi population to burn till etenity and they die each day!

pakis are worse than PIGs.......I would rather have a PIG than have a paki (read: pakjabi) around me!

5. JBH22

JBH22 Senior Member Senior Member

Why all this fuss?

Let them devour each other, who cares. they got their nation everyday I read such news, I thank Jinnah for taking away his crowd.

rock127, angeldude13 and opesys like this.
  6. farhan_9909

farhan_9909 Tihar Jail Banned

Not Pakistanis are into killing shia

but the taliban are deoband and they are extremely anti shia.only they target them.Lej is also a deobandi group from punjabi

7. farhan_9909

We aswell

Even if indian reaches upto sun not moon and are declared superpower for the next couple of centuries

we still wont consider indians as equal to human and wont even think of merging with them

this is what a common pakistani think of the india and indians

8. farhan_9909

Inna Lillaaha Wa Inna Elaihi Rajeoon

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  9. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

deobandi/salafi/wahabi/tablighi/ahl-e-hadees/takfiri and taliban/lej/ses etc. all follow same/similar ideology and are militantly anti-Shia in Pakistan. They also don't get along with fellow Sunni Barelvi

Barelvi/Sunni Tehreek are in a war against ses etc. and they call each other kaffir

10. farhan_9909

My friends from Parachinar/tal they do call the shia as kafir.because of there old rivalry in the region

I dont know from where you heard that brelvi are considered kafir.i usually pray in brelvi mosque and so does many wahabir or deobandi around.
    completely wrong.

except Maulvi none call the shia as kafir and taliban are maulvi in majority..

11. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

I never said Barelvi are called kuffr, but barelvi maulvis? call deobandi and the ilk kuffar !

12. rock127

rock127 Maulana Rockullah Senior Member

Talibunnies are killing Shias.

Talibunnies are not Pakis???

13. bennedose

bennedose Senior Member Senior Member

The strange thing is that the army still does not react and Pakistanis do not demand that these killing should be stopped. OK let us assume that the usual culprits Hindus, Afghans, CIA or Mossad are blamed for this terrorism. Why does no one attempt to stop them and arrest the culprits? That is because the Pakistan army is as helpless as anyone else in this regard.

Imagine how shias in the Pakistan army feel when someone they know gets killed. In any case the "Barelvis not being attacked" is a white lie. They are not exactly being blown up, but Barelvis/Hnafis who adopted Sufi practices are having their practice of worship eliminates by the Ahl e Hadith/Wahhabis. Wahabis are an import from KSA.

Islam in Pakistan is bringing about many interesting changes. Armed forces officers messes which used to allow mixed male-female gatherings are now discouraged from doing that. Men and women are segregated. Ultimately Pakistan is becoming more and more and more islamic - Sunni Ahl e hadith (Wahhabi) Islamic that is. All tis "civil war/shivil war" crap is because Islamic factions are eliminating rival Islamic factions and are simply blaming external agencies. I have never been happier to read new from Pakistan as I have been in the last 5 years.

But still it is not good enough. Proper Wahhabi Talibaniac sharia needs to be imposed in Pakistan. Girls schools must be closed. Sufi/devotional music needs to be banned. Musical instruments should be destroyed. Barbers should be killed for trimming beards. Public executions of women who show anything more than their ankles should occur. Pakistan should be at war with everyone who is not deen, including kafir India of course. That is the Pakistan I am hoping to see. That would be the Pakistan I respect - the real Islamic Pakistan that ruled India for 14,000 years. I would willingly enslave myself to such a Pakistan. Leave a message for me on here when Pakistan has cleaned up Islam good and proper,

14. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

alas you are of martial race right:hair:

15. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

irrespective of our shared"respect" for pakistan i do not wish for above things to happen.they are severe human right abuses,it devours their nation as a whole.

16. bennedose

The entire world restricts entry of Pakistanis, and Pakistanis themselves are scared of joining India, but our government wants to ease visa restrictions for Pakhanastanis. What is it that creates this form of idiocy?

17. bennedose

I respect your viewpoint, but sharia must be imposed in Pakistan and the laws of Islam must be respected. It is only lack of piety in Pakistan that has caused its troubles even if non Muslims believe that sharia means "human rights violations". This is how Muslims get suppressed in countries outside Pakistan. Women have a role in Islam and that role is not exposing themselves to strangers. They must stay at home, bear children and look after children

18. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

heard that in one of the blast ISI HQ was targeted ?

19. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

This is not the one at ISI HQ,

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
  20. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

Sorry regional hq

21. Bhadra

Bhadra Defence Professionals Defence Professionals Senior Member

It is not the question of emotions but history and time...

The geographical area the Pakistanis occupy was always part of India and shall remain so...

50 or 200 years down the time is peanut for history......

Like every other Pakistani you are in denial mode..