31 Year old still a baby...looking for mother!!!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What a dummy
31-year-old man lives like a baby... wearing nappies & sleeping in crib

A MAN of 31 spends his days pretending to be a two-year-old — complete with wearing nappies and a dummy.

Stanley Thornton has spent the last 18 years as an adult baby, wearing a romper suit and sleeping in a super-sized cot.

Stanley, who revealed his favourite age is two, said: "I feel like when I'm wearing a diaper, it's like a constant hug from mommy.

"I think about acting like a baby every day.

"For me it's a big part of my life — it's something you can go to bed doing."

He added: "I feel having a crib is the most important thing.

"The bars, they signify safety and it's something babies have when they are growing up."

American Stanley has also kitted out his home with a playpen, crayons and a giant high chair where he eats his meals.

The 5ft 6in man gets his baby clothes tailor-made, including pyjamas and a special blue romper suit.

Stanley — who weighs in at 21st and is on benefits — claims his desire to dress up and play baby stems from his childhood.

He said: "It's not sexual at all. It's a feeling of being safe.

"It's a feeling I didn't have while growing up — and being an adult baby became my way of coping with the world and my own problems."

American Stanley — who was featured on TLC's My Crazy Obsession — is currently searching for a full-time mum.

Any takers?

Stanley Thornton, 31, is adult baby with nappies, a dummy & crib | The Sun |News

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Their tax money pays for that woman to role-play as mommy. Holy Cow!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles