Re: 3 Tibetans Commit Self-Immolation In China Protesting Against Chin

Godless bunch of CPC brainwashers
Is this the ad hominem?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This reminds me of the return of Ayatollah Komenei in Iran in 1979. Of course I'm mindful that the Iran case was a domestic one but the lessons there can be applied to Tibet. The return however should be hyped both inside and outside of Tibet, even among Chinese. But a large chunk of the PR effort should be devoted to making the Chinese understand that Tibet should be independent (start with the Chinese in Hongkong then to the urban centers of Shanghai and Beijing). Draft in international rockstars, singers, celebrities, actors, etc. that can reach in and connect to younger Chinese audiences.

ice berg

This reminds me of the return of Ayatollah Komenei in Iran in 1979. Of course I'm mindful that the Iran case was a domestic one but the lessons there can be applied to Tibet. The return however should be hyped both inside and outside of Tibet, even among Chinese. But a large chunk of the PR effort should be devoted to making the Chinese understand that Tibet should be independent (start with the Chinese in Hongkong then to the urban centers of Shanghai and Beijing). Draft in international rockstars, singers, celebrities, actors, etc. that can reach in and connect to younger Chinese audiences.
If there is a lesson to be learned from the Iran case, it will be the backstab by your beloved US government who betrayed the people of Iran.

There are no similarities between Ayatollah Komenei and Dalai Lama. Dalai Lama dosnt even dare to return.

He let his tibetans die while he cashes in all over the world, living in big mansions, have expensive watches, cars etc.

And before trying to convince chinese people , you may try to convince other countries first. You couldnt even do that, how you gonna convince the chinese themselves?

ice berg

And dont push yourself. There have been 60 years since Dalai lama got kicked out of Tibet. I am still waiting for your PR voodoo stuff. You know where Tibet is. Feel free to put it into actions instead of mere words like other internet warriors. :rolleyes:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

If there is a lesson to be learned from the Iran case, it will be the backstab by your beloved US government who betrayed the people of Iran.

There are no similarities between Ayatollah Komenei and Dalai Lama. Dalai Lama dosnt even dare to return.

He let his tibetans die while he cashes in all over the world, living in big mansions, have expensive watches, cars etc.

And before trying to convince chinese people , you may try to convince other countries first. You couldnt even do that, how you gonna convince the chinese themselves?
Why should Dalai Lama return to a Godless dictatorial regime bent on cultural and identity genocide?

When Tibet and Xinjiang goes on fire, then the Han will realise that in the modern age Sinicisation or making all Han crushing their identity does not work.

China has upset too many and who knows what they have up their sleeves! ;)

As it is the US has made the Chinese soft with capitalism and creature comforts!

US has its method in its madness.

Ask USSR, now called Russia!

She Jumping will be Jumping!

Last edited:

ice berg

Why should Dalai Lama return to a Godless dictatorial regime bent on cultural and identity genocide?

Still like to barging into a discussion not reading what the discussion is? Read post # 42. if you are able....
When Tibet and Xinjiang goes on fire, then the Han will realise that in the modern age Sinicisation or making all Han crushing their identity does not work.

I have heard of this indian fairytale for 50 years now. I guess I can wait a few more years.
China has upset too many and who knows what they have up their sleeves! ;)

As it is the US has made the Chinese soft with capitalism and creature comforts!

US has its method in its madness.

Ask USSR, now called Russia!

Exactly and India is heading the right way. Last time I checked she is the nr 1 arms client of Russia:rofl:
She Jumping will be Jumping!
And Madame Sonja goes to Peking or Rahul takes over, then they can jump together with she and jumping?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

And Madame Sonja goes to Peking or Rahul takes over, then they can jump together with she and jumping?
That is on the programme?

ice berg

That is on the programme?
If ever Rahul manages to get away from his moms skirt. As a 40 years old leader of the "Youth Congress" , I am sure he will mange eventually. You have a bright future in head of you!

sorcerer

Country flag

When Tibetans commit Self -Immolation it has nothing to do with their belief or ethics .
Its their way of Protesting.

Only the Chinese will drag spirituality into it to deflect the debate from contesting.
As the world sees it..3 Tibetans Commit suicide because of Chinese suppression.
Now..when you think about suppression, we all know the CPC and PLA..we have to start from Tiananmen square Incident.
Well..who are the Chinese Bluffing?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And dont push yourself. There have been 60 years since Dalai lama got kicked out of Tibet. I am still waiting for your PR voodoo stuff. You know where Tibet is. Feel free to put it into actions instead of mere words like other internet warriors. :rolleyes:

Oh, shaken?

ice berg

When Tibetans commit Self -Immolation it has nothing to do with their belief or ethics .

Only the Chinese will drag spirituality into it to deflect the debate from contesting.
As the world sees it..3 Tibetans Commit suicide because of Chinese suppression.
Now..when you think about suppression, we all know the CPC and PLA..we have to start from Tiananmen square Incident.
Well..who are the Chinese Bluffing?
Protesting = Belief, silly boy.

sorcerer

Country flag

Protesting = Belief, silly boy.
Well.Do read it to understand it.
The Chinis made it that way. Protesting=Belief.

If you understand English..I wrote "Self -Immolation it has nothing to do with their belief or ethics .

Is your Commie vision to myopic that you fail to catch the odds ?:rofl:

Okay .lemme make it more simple..
Its their way of Protesting means committing suicide as a means of protesting CHINESE SUPPRESSION.

Last edited:

ice berg

Well.Do read it to understand it.
The Chinis made it that way. Protesting=Belief.

If you understand English..I wrote "Self -Immolation it has nothing to do with their belief or ethics .

Not among the brighteste one out there, are you? Self immolation = Belief = protesting. Only you seems to think that self immolation got nothing to do with belief. You dont drench yourself in gasoline if you dont belive in something. Obviously you are not bright enough to get that...
Is your Commie vision to myopic that you fail to catch the odds ?:rofl:
Once again I feel sorry for your level of education. There is no commies and wdf is myopic?
Okay .lemme make it more simple..
Its their way of Protesting means committing suicide as a means of protesting CHINESE SUPPRESSION.
Good that millions of other tibetans got better sense than to kill themselves over it.

sorcerer

Country flag

Good that millions of other tibetans got better sense than to kill themselves over it.

With these mode of protests they are telling the CPC that they should be left alone and Its better to die than spend life under Chinese Suppression.
See..Some people understand the concept called "FREEDOM."
unfortunately for you, you will never understand that in your life time.
Reading your reply says it all:, Even the way you Chinese think about Tibetans has very less care towards their life.
It all adds up. Why they want to be free and away from Chinese.

ice berg

With these mode of protests they are telling the CPC that they should be left alone and Its better to die than spend life under Chinese Suppression.
Reading your reply says it all:, Even the way you Chinese think about Tibetans has very less care towards their life.
Your post could be sincerely if not for the fact your own governments brutal suppression of minorities like the Sikhs and Muslims, the kashmiris, naxals. The Christian minority in India continues to face daily harassment and threats of death for practicing their faith.

So you can keep your double standards to yourself and I laugh at your false sympathy.

ice berg

Btw the tibetans want autonomy under Chinese sovereignty, bot to free themselves from China.
I laugh at your ignorance.

sorcerer

Country flag

Your post could be sincerely if not for the fact your own governments brutal suppression of minorities like the Sikhs and Muslims, the kashmiris, naxals. The Christian minority in India continues to face daily harassment and threats of death for practicing their faith.

So you can keep your double standards to yourself and I laugh at your false sympathy.
That again points to the fact that how much your news papers and media twist the facts to serve you at your breakfast.

The joke is on you.
you will die laughin without even knowing what you are laughin at.

sorcerer

Country flag

Btw the tibetans want autonomy under Chinese sovereignty, bot to free themselves from China.
I laugh at your ignorance.
Whatever..they want you out of there.
Again Joke is on you,
BTW..isnt Tibet a banned keyword inside the Great wall of China?

sorcerer

Country flag

In the Chinese system, the statements of individual leaders are almost always less authoritative than documents approved by the collective leadership, with the most authoritative documents being those approved by the Communist Party Central Committee. A corollary is that the officially sanctioned published form of a leader's words is almost always more authoritative than the words as originally delivered, with the act of publication providing an important stamp of
party approval. Notably, former Premier Wen Jiabao used interviews with the foreign media to discuss his ideas for political reform, but the Chinese state media never reported the substance of those interviews, limiting their authority and impact in China.
CRS Report

See,You need to take permission from CPC even to take a leak.:rofl:
Harry Potter has more facts than your News papers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles