3 months on, Ajmer dargah awaits Zardari's promised donation

Blackwater

JAIPUR: Three months after Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari announced $1 million donation for Ajmer dargah during his visit to the country, the shrine authorities are still waiting for the release of the money. :taunt::taunt::taunt::rofl::rofl:

Zardari visited the holy shrine of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer on April 8 and a member of his delegation had on his behalf announced the donation for the welfare of the dargah.

"The donation has not been delivered so far," Syed Wahid Hussain Chisti, secretary of Anjuman committee, a representative body of Khadims (priests), told this news agency.

"Officials from the High Commission of Pakistan came to us after Zardari's visit and discussed with us our developmental plans.

"On their invitation, I went to the Pakistan High Commission last month where they again discussed the development plans," he said.

"I apprised them that we use the donation for welfare activities but did not submit specific plan for Zardari's donation because we did not go to Zardari to seek the donation," he said.

"We are not asking for the donation but when Zardari has made a promise, he should keep it," he said.

Along with the Khadim's body, the dargah committee has also staked claim on the donation for the development of the dargah, sources said.

Pakistan High Commission sources said in Delhi that there has been a delay in release of money because "we were waiting for the dargah committee to submit the plans on how they plan to use the money".

"The entire thing is on. A soon as we get the plans on how they plan to utilize the money, we will will release it," they said.

3 months on, Ajmer dargah awaits Zardari's promised donation - The Times of India

Last edited:

Blackwater

so naive of ajmer sharine staff to trust and expect from zardari, Arrey yeah to masjid ki ent bhi baech de donation to door ki baat ha

:taunt::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

so naive of ajmer sharine staff to trust and expect from zardari, Arrey yeah to masjid ki ent bhi baech de donation to door ki baat ha

:taunt::laugh:
^^ Aisa lagta hai jaise bol padega "Main to majaak kar raha tha aap to serious ho gaye" :pound: (it seems that he will say :- "I was joking and you took it seriously")

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hehehehe, he hasn't got the opportunity to scam 10%. Chinese are stingy so he can't make money on arms purchases from there. Seriously where will he get money from? Oh wait he is waiting for the US to release the next tranche of AID.

Blackwater

paise kaha se ayehge??? papa ameerica has stopped $$$$$$ and papa china dont give $$$$$. saudi papa only give free petrol

mayfair

"The entire thing is on. A soon as we get the plans on how they plan to utilize the money, we will will release it," they said.
Why do I get the feeling that the Pakhanis will perform another downhill skiiing by claiming that the Dargah's plans were not feasible and mere literature with no tangible evidence of reliability and how the Pakis would have done a far better job of managing the holy shrine if given a chance and that this is why the two-nation theory is relevant...

Oh and Sufis are kufr anyway...

pmaitra

Guys Pakistan has no money.

Even if someone form Pakistan donates money to Ajmer Sharif, it will have to be Saudi money anyway. It would look something like this:
Saudi Wahhabi money -> Pakistan -> Sufi Shrine

How can the Saudis allow that, especially at a time when Wahhabi fundamentalists are destroying Sufi shrines in Timbuktoo? I think the Saudis threatened Zardari, and that is why no money is coming.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Zardari is pushing for a new project in Sindh with Chini help. I am sure he will make his 10% :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles