29 dead 100 wounded - China suffers Mumbai style attack

bose

Country flag
Re: 27 dead in terror attack at Chinese train station

What is sizeable? Do you have stats and links to prove your claim?
I bet 99% of Pakistanis don't even know where East Turkestan lies.

It is offtopic because Beining has not linked it to any terrorist group yet, it's the average overexcited and delusional Indian internet community which is trying to drag us into this.
No Sir, I do not have stats to prove exact percentage, it may be true that 99% of pakistani may not know something like East Tukestan but they do know that for sure that those poeple are Muslims...

Neo

No Sir, I do not have stats to prove exact percentage, it may be true that 99% of pakistani may not know something like East Tukestan but they do know that for sure that those poeple are Muslims...
Well Sir, There's a huge difference in knowing and supporting.

bose

Country flag

Well Sir, There's a huge difference in knowing and supporting.
Didn't by knowing the Chechens are Muslims were enough for Pakistan to suppport them against Russsia ? As I said earlier just knowing they being Muslims is enough for Pakistanis to support them... You have done the same in other countries too say for example in Burma...

mylegend

Now you understand when your own people are the victims, why do you help same people who have been harming Indians for decades. Whats worse is that you'd still be helping terrorists to harm India and acting like a saint. I am just exposing your hyprocrasy.
Nonsense, I do not recall any Chinese call terrorist that target civilians in India as Freedom Fighter. Just admitted, you are just a person filled with hatred.

Neo

Didn't by knowing the Chechens are Muslims were enough for Pakistan to suppport them against Russsia ? As I said earlier just knowing they being Muslims is enough for Pakistanis to support them... You have done the same in other countries too say for example in Burma...
Let's agree to disagree and not further derail the thread. I will share my pov's only if Beijing officially links the terrorist attack to Pakistan.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
27 dead in terror attack at Chinese train station

Gruesome low coat ways to terrorize & have a psychological impact on the general public. First devised by Pak #26/11 massacre in CST.

While I support east Turkestan freedom movement, I don't condone acts like these on innocents. In fact this will only hurt their cause internationally.

RIP to the dead

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate

At least 33 die in "terrorist" attack at Chinese train station | World | News | Toronto Sun

China blamed militants from the restive far western region of Xinjiang on Sunday for an attack at a train station on the other side of the country by knife-wielding "terrorists" in which at least 33 died, including four of the assailants, who were shot dead.
As if there was any doubt about this being a terrorist attack linked with Xinjiang based separatists (most likely trained in Pakistan). :rolleyes:

Free Karma

I hope china now realizes what they put people through when they support maoist/naxal groups and offer shadow support to other terror groups in the region.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Let's agree to disagree and not further derail the thread. I will share my pov's only if Beijing officially links the terrorist attack to Pakistan.
Bose is talking about the "Ummah disease" that Pakis are afflicted with. The "ummah disease" makes Pakis cry for Chechens, Palestinians, Uighurs, etc. when their next street Shia Imambara is being bombed by Sipah-E-Sahiba terrorists at that very moment.

bose

Country flag

Bose is talking about the "Ummah disease" that Pakis are afflicted with. The "ummah disease" makes Pakis cry for Chechens, Palestinians, Uighurs, etc. when their next street Shia Imambara is being bombed by Sipah-E-Sahiba terrorists at that very moment.
You are spot on... I was refering to it... could not remember to spell it properly... I just saw a comment somewhere else where a Pakistani called Shia's non Muslims ...

Eastman

Country flag

Homicide of common people/civilian is highly condemnable, by no way such an act can be justified.

Neo

Ummah is another term hi-jacked by the Indians. Yes muslims believe in brotherhood but they also condemn violence and innocent killing.
Comon muslim doesnot donate a penny for so called jihad in Chechnya, Dagestan, Ulhigur or elsewhere. The ummah or the brotherhood is only used reflect unity and solidarity, nothing else.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Ummah is another term hi-jacked by the Indians. Yes muslims believe in brotherhood but they also condemn violence and innocent killing.
Comon muslim doesnot donate a penny for so called jihad in Chechnya, Dagestan, Ulhigur or elsewhere. The ummah or the brotherhood is only used reflect unity and solidarity, nothing else.
Load of hogwash. All these lines like "Muslims condemn violence and don't donate for Jihad", "A Muslim can never kill another Muslim" - the world is tired of such phrases.

All the mayhem and bloodshed that your terrorists have unleashed in Kashmir has been funded in part by the ISI, but a large part was also funded by the "peace-loving Muslims of Pakistan", as charities to organizations like LeT and JuD.

"Peace loving Muslims" in Arab lands have financed terrorism on an international level through Mosque networks, for decades. Ummah disease is a reality. Don't lie here. The world is tired of your cliches.

janme

Country flag

Rest in peace,......

Neo

Load of hogwash. All these lines like "Muslims condemn violence and don't donate for Jihad", "A Muslim can never kill another Muslim" - the world is tired of such phrases.

All the mayhem and bloodshed that your terrorists have unleashed in Kashmir has been funded in part by the ISI, but a large part was also funded by the "peace-loving Muslims of Pakistan", as charities to organizations like LeT and JuD.

"Peace loving Muslims" in Arab lands have financed terrorism on an international level through Mosque networks, for decades. Ummah disease is a reality. Don't lie here. The world is tired of your cliches.
You are trying to hi-jack the thread by making it another India-Pakistan pis*ing contest.
China is our ally, best ally a country could wish for. Even if your allegations were true, ISI would not allow China to get harmed by foreign funded terrorists including Tajiks, Uzbek, Turkmen and other terrorists to use our trrritory against China.

Jagdish58

You are trying to hi-jack the thread by making it another India-Pakistan pis*ing contest.
China is our ally, best ally a country could wish for. Even if your allegations were true, ISI would not allow China to get harmed by foreign funded terrorists including Tajiks, Uzbek, Turkmen and other terrorists to use our trrritory against China.
Let China be all weather ally to pak we don't give a orangs ass about it , coming back to ISI:lol: they take fund from US & back stab them will they spare chinese especially the Ughur muslim unrest

And do you think ISI is supreme power of intelligence to control whole on central Asia ?? and helping china :lol::lol:

On China not supporting or sponsoring terror , look at this this will help you out a7 your insance chinese friends

Cops nail China link with Naxals - The Times of India
:thumb:

ladder

Country flag

At-lest after this incident Chinese will stop calling self-immolation of Buddhist monk in Tibet as a form of Terrorism. Hopefully would understand the difference now.

And to all those who say Pakistan has no role in Uighur terrorism, please follow the link.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/02/world/asia/02china.html?_r=0

The good thing is that China knows that failure to curb the training camps of Uighur terrorists inside Pakistani territory is not in-compliance like in other similar cases against other countries but genuine in-competence.

And Chinese will co-operate with Pakistanis to try to root-out the problem, but till a threshold is not breached, that is when they will try to act on their own.

But, wasn't this strong believe on the motive of other-side [that they will intentionally foment no harm] , available to the relationship between Pakistan and USA not too long ago?

So, are we walking down a similar path?

The recent spike in activities such as above, could be possibly for many reasons and few of them can be traced back to the other side of borders.

And, Chinese and Pakistanis can hope [ for the sake of China -Pakistan relationship] the inquiry, doesn't bring to forth those. And if it does, we shall see a visible and understandable statement, from which deterioration of relationship generally starts, that is 'DO MORE.........DO MORE'.

Last edited:

Jagdish58

What is your ISI doing in this case??

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune

Training xinjiang terrorist:thumb:

You and US created Taliban & Al-queeda to Stop the Soviets , and now you & uncle Sam have ended up on receiving end from those goons whom you once raised

So history repeats on his head with you and chinese as well:thumb:

ubuntu

Tihar Jail
Banned

To all Indian members plz dont politize this thread. This is time to show support for victims...

Jagdish58

To all Indian members plz dont politize this thread. This is time to show support for victims...
100% you are right :thumb: but those chinese members & pakis goons in DFI needs to be shown their true colour

Terror is not a political weapon , people using them has to be mercilessly executed any where in world be it black , green , saffron , white terror what ever you call them

In terror strikes only innocent people die , rarely politicians die :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles