23 Pak troops killed or injured in ambush

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Emo, lets not take the discussion there.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Bringing other countries was a necessity in the face of complete lack of understanding on your part.
I'm not denying the creation of these scumbags for Pakistani interests. Nor am I falling in love with their policies, which I so completely despise. I'm just telling you to respect the soldiers for what they did. Don't dirty their sacrifice by getting in these "self-creation" arguments.
Today, Taliban is as much a threat to Pakistan(if not more), as they are to India. And therefore the Army will hunt them for it. Pakistan has every right to clear their own mess, just as we do(and are doing in the forests).
Soham this is getting tiring you stick to point there is no need to bring other countries you basic understanding is flawed (hint: IA is not part of operation).
Uh you are totally at loss mate taliban is just a name we are fighting the same monster from our independence time with different different names. Now get back to topic with arguments that stays on topic that these are there own creation and killing them is not the solution the mindset has to change to tackle this problem. these guys are not enemy of the state with whom PA is fighting they are extension of the mindset of the state

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

DaRk WaVe

This only proves my point that this is your own creation nothing else
& this also proves my point, you are only simplifying things, with your blind hatred & trying to insult our soldiers

my point remains, Its Creation of West along with Pakistan to kick out the lovely Indian Friend 'The Bolshevik Soviet Union', you have not been able to prove me wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
& this also proves my point, you are only simplifying things, with your blind hatred & trying to insult our soldiers
First of all I never insulted your soldiers I am merely pointing that they are fighting your own creation. What if US is involved in creating it? Does it makes you innocent? No it is your onw greediness which turned your countrymen in to cavemen. And now you are busy killing them. the mindset has to change for solving the issue

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Soham this is getting tiring you stick to point there is no need to bring other countries you basic understanding is flawed (hint: IA is not part of operation).
Uh you are totally at loss mate taliban is just a name we are fighting the same monster from our independence time with different different names. Now get back to topic with arguments that stays on topic that these are there own creation and killing them is not the solution the mindset has to change to tackle this problem. these guys are not enemy of the state with whom PA is fighting they are extension of the mindset of the state
Let me adopt a different tact here.
Tell me..
Why are they not an enemy of the state ?

For the record, I'm not denying the creation of Taliban by Pakistan for their own interests. I'm also saying that all the stuff about US creating taliban is BS.
Now...if the Taliban turns against Pakistan for whatever reason, why can't the Army crush them, even if they were their pawns ?

these guys are not enemy of the state with whom PA is fighting they are extension of the mindset of the state
They are both. Just that the mindset has evolved to oppose state interests.

DaRk WaVe

First of all I never insulted your soldiers I am merely pointing that they are fighting your own creation. What if US is involved in creating it? Does it makes you innocent? No it is your onw greediness which turned your countrymen in to cavemen. And now you are busy killing them. the mindset has to change for solving the issue
shho shweettt eh? are you the same person who was talking about 'T-70' match of Killing in Pakistan?(Now don't say me you didnt said that)

Yes US was involved, at least you have acknowledged that, now listen we are busy killing them & removing dirt, whats your problem? The issue is getting solved don't know where are Indians living, Hillary has recently said that Afghan War is on right track & power to Afghan Gov will be transferred & BTW

The Hindu : News / International : In Bajaur, Pakistan Army faults U.S. strategy

moreover Yanks are in a mess & the thing is down to Yank's credibility what makes you think this prob wont get solved

we all know how innocent Indians are in this whole mess, say me your innocent again

Last edited:

Super Commando Dhruva

WTF, Comparing Naxals to Taliban ? Emo, before you draw any parallels, keep following things in mind

* Naxals are neutralized by POLICE and not by Army. Same way a thief or killer is neutralized.
* Naxals operations don't involve 155mm artillery fire, Tanks and F-16's.
* Naxals are basically communist ideology, spillover from China whereas Taliban in nurtured by Pakistan itself.
* Naxals are restricted to undeveloped parts. They don't have muscle to attack big cities or Foreign embassies.
* Naxals can be neutralized in one week if political parties don't use them for extra mileage whereas Taliban is threat to Pakistan state.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
WTF, Comparing Naxals to Taliban ? Emo, before you draw any parallels, keep following things in mind

* Naxals are neutralized by POLICE and not by Army. Same way a thief or killer is neutralized.
* Naxals operations don't involve 155mm artillery fire, Tanks and F-16's.
* Naxals are basically communist ideology, spillover from China whereas Taliban in nurtured by Pakistan itself.
* Naxals are restricted to undeveloped parts. They don't have muscle to attack big cities or Foreign embassies.
* Naxals can be neutralized in one week if political parties don't use them for extra mileage whereas Taliban is threat to Pakistan state.
They are not being compared. The only fact I'm pointing out is that we've been killing our rogue countrymen too, because we need to safe-guard our interests.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Tell me..

For the record, I'm not denying the creation of Taliban by Pakistan for their own interests. I'm also saying that all the stuff about US creating taliban is BS.
Now...if the Taliban turns against Pakistan for whatever reason, why can't the Army crush them, even if they were their pawns ?

So now we are on same page but now you are trying to justify turning of there country men in to a nuisance, that is completely un warranted. I am saying killing is not the solution mindset has to change. State has to give up supporting terrorism as a state policy and get there country men on board towards development. Bombing them is aka genocide that is what is going on till now that has to change

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
shho shweettt eh? are you the same person who was talking about 'T-70' match of Killing in Pakistan?(Now don't say me you didnt said that)

Yes US was involved, at least you have acknowledged that, now listen we are busy killing them & removing dirt, whats your problem? The issue is getting solved don't know where are Indians living, Hillary has recently said that Afghan War is on right track & power to Afghan Gov will be transferred & BTW

The Hindu : News / International : In Bajaur, Pakistan Army faults U.S. strategy

moreover Yanks are in a mess & the thing is down to Yank's credibility what makes you think this prob wont get solved

we all know how innocent Indians are in this whole mess, say me your innocent again
He he he again trying to blame others yes we are innocent your state is in mess because of use of terrorism as state policy. You are the only one responsible for this no one else

Super Commando Dhruva

Tell me..

Their ISI actually toe the line of Good Taliban ( which can act as puppet in hands of ISI and ready to fight US/India) and Bad Taliban ( Real ideology, who is Punishing Pakistan for joining US campaign against terror). What this eyewash operations by PA is nothing more than eliminating extremists that are out of control simultaneously saving "Good Taliban" ready to carry Jihad in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
They are not being compared. The only fact I'm pointing out is that we've been killing our rogue countrymen too, because we need to safe-guard our interests.
No you are unnecessarily bringing the point to de rail the thread. please don't do this

bhramos

Country flag
wow very very hot disscussion.
RIP to the Dead.
India never used IA on Naxalites in India.
IA will never used in Future too.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
So now we are on same page but now you are trying to justify turning of there country men in to a nuisance
Stating and justifying are two different things. Where have I lent any justification ?
I am saying killing is not the solution mindset has to change. State has to give up supporting terrorism as a state policy and get there country men on board towards development.
Correct. Nowhere have I denied that.

Bombing them is aka genocide that is what is going on till now that has to change[/QUOTE]

This is not genocide. You're killing the enemy of the state. Where does genocide come in ?
Yes, the mindset has to change; but that change will only prevent the future spawning. How exactly are you going to check the current numbers of these hags ? They've been brainwashed to the point of no-return. Military surrender/elimination is the only way to remove this cancer. The other way is to buy to buy them to fight against India, something the Taliban is not too interested in, unless all contacts with the US are severed(and that's not possible).

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
No you are unnecessarily bringing the point to de rail the thread. please don't do this
No I'm not. I assure you de-railing threads is not one of my hobbies. I'm only bringing out a fact which you so conveniently ignore.

bhramos

Country flag
hey But, Pak is using its Army, Airforce all on their own people, Baluchistan.
is this true or not..........?

Super Commando Dhruva

My friend, there is a BIG difference between using Police and Army/Artillery fire/Air Force on your own country men.

That's what many dictatorship and military rulers empire resorts to, PA used chemical weapons on its own citizens.

Not accusing any soldier, my utmost respect to their sacrifice. I am just pointing fault in current policies of Pakistan.

Soham, maybe you can answer this

Pakistan considers Good taliban as the one fighting in Afghanistan against invading forces, whereas same Taliban is fighting in Pakistan to make it Islamic empire under Shariah law( which is the ultimate goal of both versions of Taliban). So Pakistan wishes something for Afghan people that it is not ready to accept within its own demography. Noted the hypocrisy yet ?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
My friend, there is a BIG difference between using Police and Army/Artillery fire/Air Force on your own country men.
Yes there is. Even then, the CRPF is also there to put a bullet in their head.(after offering chance of surrender, ofcourse)

I am just pointing fault in current policies of Pakistan.
I'm fully aware of those flaws and am a harsh critic of those policies as well.

Pakistan considers Good taliban as the one fighting in Afghanistan against invading forces, whereas same Taliban is fighting in Pakistan to make it Islamic empire under Shariah law( which is the ultimate goal of both versions of Taliban). So Pakistan wishes something for Afghan people that it is not ready to accept within its own demography. Noted the hypocrisy yet ?
Why are you assuming my support to Pakistani policies ? Yes, it is hypocrisy !

All I'm saying = Please don't insult the sacrifice, just because they are killing Pakistanis. Those Pakistanis do not believe in the idea of the current state and seek to destabilize it. This gives the Govt. of Pakistan every right to crush them.

Last edited:

BunBunCake

All I'm saying = Please don't insult the sacrifice, just because they are killing Pakistanis.
Soham, no one is insulting the solders sacrifice. And also, since you bring up "insulting" the solders. Heard of the Vietnam war? Ever met 10 guys that shed to tears in front of you because they were hated after the war in a level, where stones were thrown, and they were spit on after fighting many years?

It's the politicians fault. The Solders are mere toys. It's NOT their fault. We know. Nitesh didn't accuse the solders. So why do you keep bringing up 'don't insult the solders'. He never said anything about them.

And I am with Nitesh on this, the Taliban or who ever are their own people.
@Emo, you need to stop diverting topics again.. every Pakistani keeps bringing up "India" in this matters when the thread is about PAKISTAN. Don't ruin the quality of this forum too. I was tired of seeing "India this, India that", "Indian Poverty, Indian literacy" when we mention Pakistani bads. This is what we say "Pakistanis obsess over Indians". There is NO reason to bring up India in this thread. If you cannot argue with Nitesh, don't post what ever satirical crap that comes to mind. There's a jokes thread and member's corner for that.

Here you go:
"Union Home Minister P Chidambaram on Sunday ruled out involvement of military in ongoing anti-Maoist operations."

"Since it is not a secessionist movement, I think our polity is astute and wise enough to know the implications of using the Army against their own people," he added.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20100404/808/tnl-chidambaram-rules-out-using-military.html

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles