23 Pak troops killed or injured in ambush

DaRk WaVe

As I said, I will believe PA when it takes actions against the so called good Taliban until then suspicion remains. My hunch says that there will never be an offense in North Waziristan, even if there is one it will be a token measure.
movement of 1,00,000 troops is not a joke lets wait & see, is suspicion is there even after capture of Top Ranking Thugs, till this day, sucess of NW, Bajur & Swat Operation(singling out the talk about holding ground) then the simple thing is we don't need any one's NOC

CIA has its own moles. There were many reports that the people in ISI has tipped off many a jihadists about the impending attacks from NATO or drones in the past that NATO has stopped sharing intelligence with Pakistan. Even in the case of drone attacks on TTP leaders one cannot say Pakistan provided the intelligence. If it indeed provided intelligence on Hakimullah Mehsud, they would have known if he was killed or not. But it seems that Pakistan is wavering in its statements, one time it says HM is dead and another time it says he is alive indicating that Pakistan's intelligence is weak in the badlands. Nothing that comes out of Pakistan is obviously not believable and viewed with suspicion.
it was ISI official which broke the news that Hakeem is alive, not CIA

TTP chief Hakimullah survived US drone attack: ISI official

if there would not been 'intelligence sharing', we would not have heard word 'joint operations' very often, the trust deficit is there but is getting lower every passing day & Americans were talking about shift in Pakistan's attitude long time back now

CIA's credibility is kinda under question when it couldn't single out a 'Triple Agent' in their ranks, which ultimately lead to killing of CIA agents & that I am sure were of 'high rank'

Bomber who killed CIA operatives in Afghanistan was triple agent

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
movement of 1,00,000 troops is not a joke lets wait & see, is suspicion is there even after capture of Top Ranking Thugs, till this day, sucess of NW, Bajur & Swat Operation(singling out the talk about holding ground) then the simple thing is we don't need any one's NOC
I'm waiting and watching for the day when it happens

it was ISI official which broke the news that Hakeem is alive, not CIA

TTP chief Hakimullah survived US drone attack: ISI official

if there would not been 'intelligence sharing', we would not have heard word 'joint operations' very often, the trust deficit is there but is getting lower every passing day & Americans were talking about shift in Pakistan's attitude long time back now

CIA's credibility is kinda under question when it couldn't single out a 'Triple Agent' in their ranks, which ultimately lead to killing of CIA agents & that I am sure were of 'high rank'

Bomber who killed CIA operatives in Afghanistan was triple agent
Who claimed that HM was dead in the first place??. It was Pakistan.

Intelligence officials in Pakistan say that the newly proclaimed leader, Hakimullah Mehsud, is dead. But Pakistan's interior minister, Rehman Malik, said Saturday in an interview that he was alive, although gravely injured, and that Taliban fighters were desperately searching for his younger brother as a stand-in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/23/world/asia/23pstan.html?_r=1

DaRk WaVe

Who claimed that HM was dead in the first place??. It was Pakistan.
Yes it did, because there was a video in which Hakeem was seen been targetted, he was at least injured thats obvious without a shadow of doubt, now it is ISI who has claimed him to be alive

you have got to understand that if these thugs can have a Triple agent in CIA this means they are 'good', they have the ability to feed wrong info as well

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Yes it did, because there was a video in which Hakeem was seen been targetted, he was at least injured thats obvious without a shadow of doubt, now it is ISI who has claimed him to be alive

you have got to understand that if these thugs can have a Triple agent in CIA this means they are 'good', they have the ability to feed wrong info as well
That's why people don't believe what Pakistan says. Before proclaiming a person dead, you need to have a look at the dead body otherwise the person should be presumed not dead. That's the standard operating procedure anywhere.

Even if ISI claims that HM is alive now, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt given past lapses in declaring people dead who coincidentally arise from the grave and declare themselves alive. Wonders never cease in Pakistan.

Last edited:

DaRk WaVe

That's why people don't believe what Pakistan says. Before proclaiming a person dead, you need to have a look at the dead body otherwise the person should be presumed not dead. That's the standard operating procedure anywhere.

Even if ISI claims that HM is alive now, it has to be taken with a pinch of salt given past lapses in declaring people dead who coincidentally arise from the grave and declare themselves alive. Wonder never cease in Pakistan.
first these thugs are good at intel very good indeed, even BM was declared dead & the TTP never accepted it after a long time, no dead body was seen in that case, even in that case things were first decided by the video from drone & after wards came in video with BM's dead body

Hakeem turned out to be extremely lucky in this case & given his profile he won't survive much longer

you don't want to accept everything from ISI is another issue

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Load, i read your post. While its not inaccurate, i failed to see the relevance in this thread. Drop the matter.

Solid Beast

There's no point in arguing with the younger generation of Pakistani's who chose to tow the policies of deceit and ignorance and ignore the root cause of all this, nor is there a point in arguing with Pakistani's who have a 1 dimensional view of the world and are knee deep in disinformation. These guys get a bit of news and gossip from some local yokels and it becomes gospel. The formation of the Taliban by the Pakistani Inter Services Intelligence agency and the un-ending support of religious fanatical militants from Kashmir to Afghanistan is a topic that is always side-skirted in the most subtle and clever of ways. If you think that currently Pakistan is winning this so called war then you are mistaken. The problem is so bad that these MF's have taken over old family property in Peshawar, and not even the police or army after being offered with bribes is ready to fumigate the last link I have with Pakistan, an old family estate ridden with these filthy scum. What was once a symbol of enlightened western architecture and beauty is being used currently as a half-way house for Taliban and militants according to all the old neighbours. So keep your holier than thou BS to yourselves, Pakistan government is complicit with religious extremism, it has affected and killed hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis and Indians, and ISAF troops and social worker, civil servants and investors in not only Afghanistan but the whole damn sub continent. This menace is the ISI's baby and safety card, Pakistan security higher ups knows nothing other than violence and deception. The current peace treaties between Taliban factions all over Pakistan specifically Waziristans is also a red flag people tend to ignore. This is not some epic battle between good and evil. This is evil waging a red vs. blue engineered warfare to deceive the world, and to ignore and derail any legitimate questions and calls for justice regarding the ISI's creation and support of the Taliban, the genocides and murders that have taken place or the civilians that are killed because of neglect or full on collateral damage. I have seen this evil with my own eyes since early inception. Pakistan is 100% at fault and a few sapahi's dying in ambushes won't rectify the problem or answer any real questions, reduce terrorism or make Pakistan better. I do not support Pakistan army's genocide on civilians, I do not support their military efforts against their own allies because it is a sham and just a dirty Pakistani stage drama, and I certainly don't think Pakistan will go anywhere good with these policies of deceit and funding religious fanatics still in play.

I mean seriously, how can you be so self righteous regarding Islamist militants and so called "Mujahideen" by talking down to them, saying you will destroy them and win Pakistan back yet at the same time fund these barbarians all over Kashmir, and keep peace treaties with them in Waziristans? HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST.

Last edited:

Solid Beast

PS - This is not necessary to say but 23 troops killed or injured in ambush brings no tears to my eyes, they knew the mess they got themselves into and they know their leaders are hypocrites and liars, they know they are fighting their comrades for a staged war. Their sacrifices mean shit, daily bombs are still going off and taking mothers and fathers away from their families. PA has used up its sob stories with me. I know many here want to turn this into some cut of the mold stereotypical "RIP thread" but these guys are not going to RIP. They will accuse and confront their leaders on the Day of Judgment for all the lies they were fed.

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
1) PA is doing what it can to get rid of sums, if people don't like PA no problem, but you are no one to question the dead, soldiers deserve respect no matter which country they are from, IF don't want to say RIP then don't even try to insult them either
I don't agree with this PC BS. Do you think the Jews would have said their "RIPs" to Nazi soldiers dying in the war? Or Israeli civilians saying "RIP" to Hamas and Hezbollah militants? Then why should Indians say their "RIPs" to Pakistani soldiers? Why are the victims of terrorism expected to sympathise or mourn the deaths of those who terrorise them?

I'm sorry, but I, for one, am glad to see the PA reaping what they sowed, and I don't care about hiding it just to appear politically correct.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
ok here is the point which we are saying from horse's mouth:

http://www.hindu.com/2010/05/03/stories/2010050360671200.htm

The U.S. drone attacks are another sore point. "Despite so many [2,800] air attacks by the Pakistan military, they did not create the same backlash as the drone attacks [117]. The U.S. drone attacks are seen as a breach of sovereignty, and incapacity of the government to govern," a senior officer said.
This was the best location to launch the Mujahideen against the Soviets because of ethnic contiguity with areas in Afghanistan and the forbidding terrain. "When the Soviets went into Afghanistan, the entire world wanted to fight from the Durrand Line. This was the most suitable springboard for launching operations against the Soviets. The only problem was tribal xenophobia, which was addressed by a huge flow of money and foreign arms, thus corrupting the tribal governance system. Post-1989, the world packed up its bags from the region leaving the consequences of the war here," Col. Nauman says.

"We were small fry in the anti-Soviet jehad. We were just the facilitators and did not imagine the Holy War would bounce back. While the U.S. could walk away, we couldn't," notes Major. Gen. Abbas. When those escaping the American-led bombing crossed over to the Pakistani tribal agencies, many headed towards relatives, and several took to their old Soviet-era dugouts in the mountains.
So this is the same PA who for the lust of money pulled there own people in to the mess and again killing them for the money

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
ok here is the point which we are saying from horse's mouth:

http://www.hindu.com/2010/05/03/stories/2010050360671200.htm

So this is the same PA who for the lust of money pulled there own people in to the mess and again killing them for the money
Rather its the same PA which thinks itself to be holy cow the vanquisher of soviets.But in all its tactical brilliance it forgot that its jihad will boomerang on itself.Nothing new that India dont know as they have seen it in operation Gibraltar and in kargil.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Rather its the same PA which thinks itself to be holy cow the vanquisher of soviets.But in all its tactical brilliance it forgot that its jihad will boomerang on itself.Nothing new that India dont know as they have seen it in operation Gibraltar and in kargil.
Yes yes yes we used to here this blabbering many times let them reap what the benefit from the harvest

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles