2019 LS Elections watch: BJP Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by spikey360, May 21, 2016.

1. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

The 2019 elections are around the corner (well, almost).
    Let this be a common thread for all developments which will ultimately play or tend to play a role in the 2019 General Elections of Bharatiya Janata Party.

parijataka and A chauhan like this.
  3. spikey360

@Navnit Kundu @VIP 2019 is a long time away. Elections of some very important states like UP, Punjab, Karnataka, Orissa are still to come.
    However, it is never too early to prepare. Good governance aside, how can we, internet sympathisers 'Cold Start' a campaign, so that when the time comes, we will e pressing full steam ahead?

VIP and A chauhan like this.
  4. Navnit Kundu

Navnit Kundu Pika Hu Akbarrr!! Senior Member

2019 campaign isn't a long way ahead, it's just round the corner. All the assembly elections which have taken place post 2014 have contributed in their own way to narrow down and crystallize the potential outcome. The UP assembly results will seal the fate for 2019 LS polls.

I don't know what I can do for the BJP campaign, I'm not sure if BJP even deserves our spoonfeeding, given that they haven't delivered on the core Hindutva agenda. If BJP feel that the supporters seem too willing to help them win, they will start taking us for granted. In order for our lobby to be taken seriously, the BJP needs to be under a constant existential threat because the only time they play the Hindutva card is when they feel threatened of a defeat. If they feel that they can comfortably win the 2019, then they will have no vested interest in delivering any items on our list of demands. Sit back and watch the drama. If they need us, they should have the courtesy to get in touch with us, in return, we will have our demands fulfilled. Even the beef ban in Maharashtra has been overturned. I voted for them in 2014 but for now "itne paise me itna hi milega."

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  5. spikey360

I too feel let down by Modi in particular, not so much by BJP. Because save Modi and Jaitley, there are plenty of people who at least made the effort of making a pro-Hindutva noise. People like Swamy, people like Fadnavis, and the usual Sakshi Maharaj. However, consistently since winter 2014, Modi and Jaitley has been bitten by the secularism bug and they have made a lot of passive efforts to calm down and push under the rug core Hindutva issues. Jaitley even went as far as saying 377 should be struck down! That is utterly ridiculous and thoroughly nauseating. To think this is our FM speeaking!
    Also, Modi has gone cold, if not gone back on the promise of article 370. Joined hands with the PDP and compromised on something for which Dr. Syamaprasad Mukherjee laid down his life. And to think this is coming from the PM of a party founded by Mukherjee!
    In short, I think BJP is being put on a tight leash by Modi just so that come 2019, he can showcase his 'development'. So yeah, there is still so much that one can do for BJP. But the question which deserves asking and worth further introspection is - Modi for 2019? Short of a world war, I'd say a firm NO. You, Navnit?

6. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Dude, FatNovice is the most anti-Hindu of the lot. He has closed down hindu schools under RTE with religious zeal while his own daughter goes to Xtian school. Also, he buckled under pressure for Shani temple. Now introducing subsidy for Juice to go to Jerusalem.

You being a Juice hater, should hate him now for last point!!

parijataka likes this.
  7. Navnit Kundu

Nah, let him win a second term, but under pressure, not comfortable majority (290+ seats for single party is too much). Right now, he is under no pressure (and BJP's RS count is also swelling day by day) so he can do whatever he wants, maybe the best way is for Vasundhara Raje to break off from BJP and start her own party, Subhramanian Swamy is already starting VHS, so in 2019 it must be a BJP+ Raje + VHS + Shiv Sena type government. (250 seats for BJP, and 150 divided among the other Hindu parties, so, total 400 Hindu LS seats, with no monopoly). Vasundhara Raje is the only one who changed Rajasthan syllabus and removed all foreign influences.

Unfortunately, what is happening here is that the party grows day by day but what they are delivering is not commensurate with their size. They just want to grow bigger and bigger without delivering anything. What's the point of a nationwide consolidation if they aren't working towards one coherent pro-Hindu consensus?

"Did someone say juice?" - Kittler

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    raja696 and spikey360 like this.
  8. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Biggest roadblock for NDA is inflation. Cases against the family must be dealt strictly. Action should be taken on Hindu causes.

9. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

@spikey360, do you want this thread to focus only on BJP or on all parties for LS 2019 elections?

10. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Kindly close down this thred 2019 is too far and as they say in democracy

a week is too long

so better would be threads for election which are now going to come in 2017.

there is allready political discussion thread

11. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Do not count shivsena

they are moron and under their eyes mills land was sold for cheap to builders which forced local outside of city limits and they have done nothing from local marathi manus apart from staring shivvada pav.

they gave zlitch to hindu cause

recently when trupti desai demanded rights to women entry in hagih ali it was goon from shivsena who said he would attack trupti if she neters haghi ali. none from secular commented anything.

SS has been proped by congress to take on communist

SS has remain kokan centric party and morons have become anti-BJP from day one when they lost number 1 position to BJP in last assembly elections.

12. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    @spikey360 - alliance with PDP may not be so bad afterall. efforts for making Hindu inroads in the valley are ongoing, which wouldn't have been possible with just PDP at the helm.

13. Navnit Kundu

Yeah, even I used to think PDP alliance was bad, now I am starting to see the light. I felt satisfied when Seshadri Chari said that we will be allowing leaders from POK to assume their seats in J&K assembly which we had kept reserved and vacant for them for so many years. Plus there are a lot of unofficial things being done to circumvent the Art 370 impediment. Even if they culturally become Indians (co-ed schools, malls, cinema theaters etc) then we can count it as inroads. That solves the national security problem, it may not solve the 'Muslim problem', but then again, we are facing that problem all over mainland India so it can't really be called a Kashmir problem anymore. Let's remove their fangs for now, we'll see how to tame them as time passes.

14. spikey360

BJP. Let this thread only be for the Lotus. Otherwise, there are a lot of bickering over ideologies. At least here, most will agree on the ideology.

15. spikey360

Giving subsidy for Jews is wrong. He is probably one of those who are not completely aware of the jewish scenario. I doubt he knows anything about Zionism. A Hindutvabadi CM should have known better than to merely ape Internet fanboys. Tit for tat against Muslims using the Jews is only going to work for us when both of them are getting a bad deal. In his scheme of things, both are getting a good deal, and I agree that this does not serve the larger Hindu cause.
    But, he has done sufficiently for the cause of Cow conservation. That the HC is giving his government a tough time is another thing. But one cannot say that he is as passive as Modi on the Cow/cattle conservation issue.

As for Shani temple, of course, he is partially to blame. But not completely. You see, before Shani temple was stormed, he had ordered the local administration to deploy large police presence near the temple to prevent anything untoward. On top of that, BJP and the locals formed a female brigade to prevent the heathens from entering the Shani temple. On that day, when the pseudo-Hindus finally decided to storm the temple, they were met with peaceful resistance, in full police and press presence, as a result of which the heathens could do nothing.
    After that, they got some anti-Hindu judge to pass some order in HC, and the HC tied the hands of the administration in one way by mandating that they protect the heathens instead of locals and natives trying to preserve their culture and tradition. So I do not understand how Fadnavis is to blame? You should explain further.

As for closing down on Hindu schools, I was not aware of the issue, thanks for informing, shall have to look into this a bit. His girl is studying in an english-medium isn't it? Yes, in these cases, one should really put their money where their mouths are. All I can say is, an ideal Hindutvabadi would have known better.

16. spikey360

I wouldn't completely disagree.
    But, here's my take.
    This malls and co-ed schools is a very 'Western World' way to see the Kashmir valley in. I feel very tempted to discuss why Muslims will not be a part of this malls and co-ed schools culture. But leave it for another thread. Of course, some part of the population will accept it with open arms. But this part of the populace is already affluent, and if not in the Kashmir valley, they have enough money to find it in the other urban areas of Bharat. That leaves the average Kashmiri to be still poor and their daily lives to still be directed by Islam and Islamic terrorists.
    The Islamic terrorists problem will be dealt militarily. But how does one solve the problem of Islam? Well, since a long time, the valley has been a ghetto.
    The only way to break this large ghetto into smaller more disorganised and uncoordinated ghettos is to bring in Hindus. And which better Hindus to bring than Kashmiri Pandits? I would also go as far as to say, let Kashmir be a refuge for all Hindus fleeing from persecution of the Muslim world. Let Hindus from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan settle permanently into Kashmir. This alone would be a Hindu way to do things.
    We have assimilated the hundreds of cultures which came in contact with us since thousands of years and still remained one religion - Santan Dharm. This time, the project should be to go inside the valley and assimilate their brand of Islam and 'nationalism' with Hinduism.
    But sadly, instead of focussing on the Kashmiri Pandits issue, again BJP is harping on 'good governance'. When will BJP understand that only good governance would never do for a Hindu party. If governance was the only issue, any party would have done the job. BJP should understand that it has been voted to power for Hindutva, to be seen as a pro-Hindu force. It is a shame that Modi cannot see what commoners can. Or is it that he can see but chooses not to look?
    @OneGrimPilgrim what is your view on Kashmiri Pandits issue in regard to the BJP-PDP alliance?

parijataka and Navnit Kundu like this.
  17. spikey360

Agreed. Inflation is a big issue. But it is also a middle class issue. The poor and the very poor are surely affected by inflation, but it is not the thing that kills them.
    Poverty and malnutrition does.
    But we shouldn't be like leftist idiots, doling out cash and rice for votes. Instead BJP should focus on truly solving the problems of the farmers. If it would be possible that we, collectively as a society and in particular, BJP as a government would wipe the tear from the farmer's eyes, then we would be doing Bharatmata the greatest of services.
    Every kind of cultural and economic groups forget what parties did for their benefit in some point of time, save for two groups. The Farmer and The Soldier.
    If the NDA government is able to alleviate the condition of the farmers and the condition of the soldier, then I have no doubt in my mind that NDA will rule for decades to come and Bharatvarsh will be an extremely powerful nation in the near future.
    So, the purpose of this thread is also to introspect - are we doing enough for our farmers and soldiers?

A chauhan likes this.
  18. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I see people are talking about juice.

Well, juice is better than Coke or Pepsi. :truestory:

19. TODELU

TODELU Regular Member

You do All of that and Subramaniyam Swamy or others as Vasundhara Raje opening their own parties, well that phase is over. Personal Ego can only take you so far,but never make see the truth.
    Look i can only laugh at your ignorance at not ackowledging the currents and waves passing through this nation and elsewhere.
    Congress is done,It is never going to get back,Pet your Calico Cat for the last time and say "JUICE" again!

20. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Can't say, but most farmers and soldiers look happy with the present govt.

spikey360 likes this.
  21. Bharat Ek Khoj

Bharat Ek Khoj Senior Member Senior Member

Any hindutva based party would be disastrous for the country. I don't know why many people think they can pressurize Modi/BJP on such ideology. A single incident between two communities, and entire world media will start randi rona against hindu. Plus there will be a huge damage of public property and lives.
    I see why PM Modi chose development agenda.

SANITY likes this.