2017 will this be the year of protests in INDIA

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nope i don t think they have any clue whats happening ..Typical BJP attitude they thought mamata is having hard time let her have but now slowly realising that there is more to these protest than what meets the eye s ..Looks like the chinese have finally decided to involve their hands deep into our fault lines ..The Most loyal of the groups in the country is against the nation now .....Remember its counter productive for BJP any issue in the hills will wipe out its support in the plains ..And those plains have 37 MP seats the hills have just 2 seats ....Not sure what our NSA is seriously upto Kashmir is in crisis and so does crucial NE region ...
my thought process was that, someone is trying to create a buffer zone between WB , nepal and bangladesh. the chicken's neck also belongs to this region.

in WB it's either TMC or commies who keep winning, both of them do not exactly listen to BJP, alteast by carving a new state chances are that a new party who will be dependant on centre alteast for some time. vital infrastructure will be passing thru this region in the next 5 years.

Willy2

"Chickens neck" don't belongs to "Gorkhaland" demand area , it's in plain, well protected by Sukna miliatry airbase and cantonment .
Gurung is well known thug , he just want to be a CM , Soren type , exploit Gurkha ppl along with center and with own govt is his agenda .
Darjeeling historically a mountainous Gurkha dominated area , it's taken from Sikkim kingdom after Britishers(company) defeated them , later Britishers establish couple of hill station and nearby Bengali ppl are employed , as it's around 1840 , and when britisher divide India in presidencies bengali business men and worker become considerable majority so the area given to Bengal(Also the area is very small to be administered separately which is still govt logic) .
This is the seed of Gorkhaland...I think biggest concern for national security is if they block sikkim bound NH-31A , they did that last time under UPA , I wish Modi take action if they do this again ..I don't want another Manipur due to some stupid political ambition ..

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
"Chickens neck" don't belongs to "Gorkhaland" demand area , it's in plain, well protected by Sukna miliatry airbase and cantonment .
Gurung is well known thug , he just want to be a CM , Soren type , exploit Gurkha ppl along with center and with own govt is his agenda .
Darjeeling historically a mountainous Gurkha dominated area , it's taken from Sikkim kingdom after Britishers(company) defeated them , later Britishers establish couple of hill station and nearby Bengali ppl are employed , as it's around 1840 , and when britisher divide India in presidencies bengali business men and worker become considerable majority so the area given to Bengal(Also the area is very small to be administered separately which is still govt logic) .
This is the seed of Gorkhaland...I think biggest concern for national security is if they block sikkim bound NH-31A , they did that last time under UPA , I wish Modi take action if they do this again ..I don't want another Manipur due to some stupid political ambition ..
So as per the state reorganization act gorkah land ticks all the right boxes

captscooby81

Country flag
The entire stretch is not more than 18-20 kms if i am not wrong between the nepal in the north and bangaldeshi on the south we cannot let this place get volatile with disturbances .. Creating a new state and is for more hectic than making some concessions with Mamata govt let her of the clutches of CBI and push the development work which is crucial for the country ..These will only happen when someone has pure national interest ..The current BJP which is more keen on winning elections is going to do nothing much more than play bloody politics with every situation ...:frusty:

my thought process was that, someone is trying to create a buffer zone between WB , nepal and bangladesh. the chicken's neck also belongs to this region.

in WB it's either TMC or commies who keep winning, both of them do not exactly listen to BJP, alteast by carving a new state chances are that a new party who will be dependant on centre alteast for some time. vital infrastructure will be passing thru this region in the next 5 years.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The current BJP which is more keen on winning elections is going to do nothing much more than play bloody politics with every situation ...:frusty:
sirji, don't have any good expectations from BJP, they are not that different to other political parties in the country. they are behaving themselves for now, only because of Modi.

Vayuputra

Country flag
You take modi out of BJP, it is congress party no2. Like congress uses Muslim as votes bank, bjp does same with hindus but neither of the parties works for well being of their respective vote banks.

Flame Thrower

You take modi out of BJP, it is congress party no2. Like congress uses Muslim as votes bank, bjp does same with hindus but neither of the parties works for well being of their respective vote banks.
I don't think so....

My state has little or no presence of BJP. I said above statements based on Vajpayee, LK Advani, Modi & Shah....

I agree that Advani might be not as good as Vajpayee but by far better than Sonia or Pappu....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles