2017 will this be the year of protests in INDIA

captscooby81

Country flag
Yeh kaun hai Kiddooo ..Dey stop posting Japanese Manga characters plzzzz... We are being made cartoon by the chinese commie and porki pigs ...Apart from the valid points you said about the RAW but i will skip the religion part we have some patriotic muslims and other religious people too we need a very serious force which gets its job done rather something which keeps sleeping all the time ...

I think we need to do things like America.
That means Government for ruling and Secret Agency like CIA and FBI for the dirty deeds.
We already have RAW but that is too involved in cross border conflict than anything else.

What a the Secret Service organization need to do
-Hire only those who have hardcore patriotism for the country.
-Hire only Hindu and Sikhs as members with baground check and family history of loyalty to the country.
-They must be stern and Cold hearted who are willing to do the most gruesome shit in countries interests.
-They should have untraceable funding quota.
-And Finally a Badass Aura around them

In short like this guy

Naruto is shit btw
Back on topic

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Many countries have been trying to break india for the past 70 years, i am not only talking about pakistan. i say we have a lot of experience in handling these chaps.

i am confident that it's just a matter one solid evidence from any of these groups, IB and NIA will take care of all of them. even politicians will be taken care of, they always have skeletons in their closets.

we as civilians may not even know whats happening in the background.

fret not, but be alert and expose them on SM.

prohumanity

Country flag
India always had protests and agitations here and there as long as I can remember. Nothing is new.
Communal riots are much less frequent in last 3 years. In 1980s and 1990s , communal violence used to be frequent. Anti resevation riots and self immolation by students used to be frequent.
In Bengal, communist and esp naxalites used to be in perpetual violent mode.
I think the loser parties and their politicians are getting very frustrated and want to create trouble as BJP has won average peoples hearts . BJP has also created fear in mafia and corrupt people.
Loser parties are threatened of extinction so they will get agitated in 2018 to set ground for 2019 elections.These loser regional parties are scrambling to find ways to defame and malign BJP as they really worry that BJP might have another landslide victory in 2019.
I honestly believe that with BJP ruling India..its almost impossible for any force to break India.

Aghore_King

Country flag
We may need to do many false flag operations to strengthen and consolidate the hold of central government on country..

sorcerer

Country flag
"Eradicate the CASTE SYSTEM" By breaking India on the basis of castes and religions and what not :D
That in itself if CONTRADICTORY with the chinese agenda which chinese pout.

Its very exposed what the chinese wants to do with the fault line on religion and castes.
BUT
When it matters the most every one in India forgets the religion or caste and has stood as ONE UNITED under the Tri color flag. Thats the power that is India.

chinese should be prevented from making investments in India on infrastructure or like. Such projects will help china move HUGE loads of money to create communal tension in India.
Such WILL not break India, as Indians has seen such poisons before. but such can slow down India's growth and FOCUS, create a bad reputation in the media which will inturn affect the economy.
This is one thing that china wants the most.

chinese investements in India will be a HAWALA proxy for terrorism and creating communal riots.

Flame Thrower

No way. China will quell any dissent with an iron hand. India has close to zero leverage inside China.

A sizable fifth column that comprises of the English media, NGOs and the leftist parties has been cultivated in India for the past 70 years, the only reason that it has come into action now is because of national consolidation under BJP, this had always been its intended purpose.

If BJP wins Bengal, you will see protests in India like no other. @captscooby81 is absolutely right.

Remember how Jallikattu was made a North-South issue? Beef ban again North-South issue, Kashmir? Not an Islamic movement but a Kashmiriyat movement. Resurgence of insurgency in the North East, Maoists.

Social media is being played by the agents of the fifth column like never before. Hindus are being divided by caste, geography and language while Muslims are consolidating under Islam to form a united front.

Just see how many left leaning alt-news websites have propped up in the last 2 years alone. Just look at the content of those articles.

There is a full scale information war going on right now.
But there is one fatal flaw, we have the feeling of India....no matter what, I'll always show you 99 of 100 will not go against the balkanization of India.

Did you all forgot how people were during Kargil? I still remember that, my dad and I used to watch kargil episodes(Sahara channel). I still remember his words, brave men are fighting with thieves, they are no less than Gandhi (I know only Gandhi and Nehru during that time and Gandhi was better than Nehru).

During Indo Pak match? Yes, the common Indian way of defeating Pakistan

During Independence & Republic days?

Some say that people are patriotic only during that time, I say people get opportunity to show their patriotism.

Let me give you an example, do you guys remember that Maulvi, who wanted another Pak!?

What happened to him!? In matter of two days he said sorry and got fired, this is not even tip of iceberg.

Common man has no time( yes and I am harsh, even if few had, they don't get opportunities to show their patriotism. And very few does show it.)

People don't show their patriotism don't mean that they are not patriots. Live with this.

Last thing China or America would like to do is start moving steps closer to Balkanization of India. It will only lead to people becoming more patriotic and strive for development of India. Yes, you'll definitely see some bad apples, but I don't think America or China would like to balkanize India.

China wants us to be busy, so that we don't poke our nose in SCS.

America is doing same what we did in Sri Lanka i.e., Tamil Tigers. Yes, America want us to have internal fight, but definitely don't want its goons to talk about balkanization of India

Thus I rest my case

Last edited:

Vayuputra

Country flag
We may need to do many false flag operations to strengthen and consolidate the hold of central government on country..
Like what? attack on hindus, hindu shrines? If yes then I'm fine with low intensity blasts at hindu shrines
Many countries have been trying to break india for the past 70 years, i am not only talking about pakistan. i say we have a lot of experience in handling these chaps.

i am confident that it's just a matter one solid evidence from any of these groups, IB and NIA will take care of all of them. even politicians will be taken care of, they always have skeletons in their closets.

we as civilians may not even know whats happening in the background.

fret not, but be alert and expose them on SM.
You trust our intelligence agencies, really? If they were such competent and deshbhakths we wouldn't be having likes of kaarat, barkha and many lwith eftist ideologies . Just google snehakaul2kaul twitter account . she is a kashmiri pandit. Whenever I read her comments, it gives me high BP

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You trust our intelligence agencies, really? If they were such competent and deshbhakths we wouldn't be having likes of kaarat, barkha and many lwith eftist ideologies . Just google snehakaul2kaul twitter account . she is a kashmiri pandit. Whenever I read her comments, it gives me high BP
High profile ones are a bit complicated, but trust me sirji they have a file on every person of interest. They bring it out based on political dispensation of the day.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Please share your thoughts on JNU product snehakaul2kaul@. IF you have not gone though he twitter comments then I would request you do. You would know how good these leftists at breeding anti nationals

captscooby81

Country flag
You should always ignore the leftist with my personal experience taking them serious is like you are imagining problems which don't exist . The commie s are a sneaky class they live in their own world they believe that they are creating a revolution and they are doing something great to humanity something similar to what jihadi s feel they are fighting for their God and create a world as per his wish . The one thing commie s did good is they networked well across the country you see a hindu brahmin guy saying he hates his caste domination you will see a kahsmiri pandit mocking indian army or even hindu pandits but you will not see a Muslim abusing his own religion or caste that's what commie s are they create false flag profiles for every community to create a confusion that there is something wrong in the particular community by showing these false flag profiles .

Take my advice the more you ignore the commie the best it's for your health or else you will get into unnecessary BP

Please share your thoughts on JNU product snehakaul2kaul@. IF you have not gone though he twitter comments then I would request you do. You would know how good these leftists at breeding anti nationals

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
But there is one fatal flaw, we have the feeling of India....no matter what, I'll always show you 99 of 100 will not go against the balkanization of India.

Did you all forgot how people were during Kargil? I still remember that, my dad and I used to watch kargil episodes(Sahara channel). I still remember his words, brave men are fighting with thieves, they are no less than Gandhi (I know only Gandhi and Nehru during that time and Gandhi was better than Nehru).

During Indo Pak match? Yes, the common Indian way of defeating Pakistan

During Independence & Republic days?

Some say that people are patriotic only during that time, I say people get opportunity to show their patriotism.

Let me give you an example, do you guys remember that Maulvi, who wanted another Pak!?

What happened to him!? In matter of two days he said sorry and got fired, this is not even tip of iceberg.

Common man has no time( yes and I am harsh, even if few had, they don't get opportunities to show their patriotism. And very few does show it.)

People don't show their patriotism don't mean that they are not patriots. Live with this.

Last thing China or America would like to do is start moving steps closer to Balkanization of India. It will only lead to people becoming more patriotic and strive for development of India. Yes, you'll definitely see some bad apples, but I don't think America or China would like to balkanize India.

China wants us to be busy, so that we don't poke our nose in SCS.

America is doing same what we did in Sri Lanka i.e., Tamil Tigers. Yes, America want us to have internal fight, but definitely don't want its goons to talk about balkanization of India

Thus I rest my case
That might be the case. I was just pointing out that there is an intense and coordinated information war going on right now and we need to counter that in some way.

Vayuputra

Country flag
You should always ignore the leftist with my personal experience taking them serious is like you are imagining problems which don't exist . The commie s are a sneaky class they live in their own world they believe that they are creating a revolution and they are doing something great to humanity something similar to what jihadi s feel they are fighting for their God and create a world as per his wish . The one thing commie s did good is they networked well across the country you see a hindu brahmin guy saying he hates his caste domination you will see a kahsmiri pandit mocking indian army or even hindu pandits but you will not see a Muslim abusing his own religion or caste that's what commie s are they create false flag profiles for every community to create a confusion that there is something wrong in the particular community by showing these false flag profiles .

Take my advice the more you ignore the commie the best it's for your health or else you will get into unnecessary BP
I never care for these sick lefts assholes but abusing our country and army is something which I cannot stand to hear.

Aghore_King

Country flag
This is idiotic, illegal and borderline terrorist talk.

Attacking your own countrymen? Really?
I am not saying that we must do it now...I am suggesting it as a sort of last option if everything else fails.....We need to be ruthless to protect the integrity of the nation when both internal and external enemies are bent to break it.... Dealing it with soft heart would not yield any results...

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
राजस्थान में लगे पाकिस्तान जिंदाबाद के नारे, VIDEO वाट्सएप पर हुआ वायरल
http://hindi.news18.com/rajasthan/n...-slogans-goes-viral-in-rajasthan-1012208.html

ETV Rajasthan
Updated: June 9, 2017, 7:27 PM IST
राजस्थान के नागौर जिले के डीडवाना कस्बे में एक समुदाय विशेष के विरोध प्रदर्शन के दौरान पाकिस्तान जिंदाबाद के नारों वाला एक वीडियो सोशल मीडिया पर वारयल हो गया है.
यह वीडिया गुरुवार को नागौरी गेट के पास हुए विरोध प्रदर्शन का बताया जा रहा है. हालांकि फिलहाल इसकी अधिकारिक पुष्टि नहीं हुई है.
बताया जा रहा है कि हाल ही उत्तर प्रदेश के बिजनौर में एक महिला के साथ ट्रेन में हुए रेप को लेकर कुछ लोग प्रदर्शन कर रहे थे. इसी प्रदर्शन के दौरान यह नारेबाजी हुई.
बता दें कि समुदाय विशेष के लोगों की ओर से गुरुवार को राष्ट्रपति के नाम एक ज्ञापन सौपा गया था. ज्ञापन के बाद सभी लोग वहां से चले गए थे. लेकिन कथित वीडियो ज्ञापन देने के बाद नागौरी गेट के पास खड़े होकर प्रदर्शन कर रहे कुछ युवाओं का बताया जा रहा है.

इस वीडियो को लेकर डीडवाना में चर्चाओं का बाजार गर्म है और देखने वाली बात यह होगी कि पुलिस इस वीडियो को लेकर किसी के खिलाफ क्या कार्रवाई करती है. अभी तक पुलिस में इस वीडियो को लेकर कोई मामला दर्ज नहीं हुआ है. और इसकी पुष्टि भी अभी तक नहीं की गई है.
इधर, इस वीडियो के विरोध में शनिवार डीडवाना में एक रैली का आयोजन किया जा रहा है. इसमें कोर्ट गेट से लेकर उपखंड कार्यालय तक रैली निकाली जाएगी. साथ ही प्रदर्शनकारी एसडीएम को ज्ञापन भी सौंपेंगे.
( न्यूज18 इस वीडियो की पुष्टि नहीं करता है.)

Aghore_King

Country flag
These things will be comman in future....all I can say is Brace for the impact.....

captscooby81

Country flag
The Gorkha Protest in the hills of Darjeeling are slowly and steadily turning violent and getting out of control ..Role of outside hand is very seriously suspected ,ULFA and possible chinese hand to squeeze us in chicken neck ..Things are getting dangerous for once i feel even Mamata is right saying there is strong outside hands in the protest

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-17 at 21.04.29.jpeg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The Gorkha Protest in the hills of Darjeeling are slowly and steadily turning violent and getting out of control ..Role of outside hand is very seriously suspected ,ULFA and possible chinese hand to squeeze us in chicken neck ..Things are getting dangerous for once i feel even Mamata is right saying there is strong outside hands in the protest

View attachment 16848
i think BJP is behind it, just to keep mamata off balance till bengal elections next year.

captscooby81

Country flag
Nope i don t think they have any clue whats happening ..Typical BJP attitude they thought mamata is having hard time let her have but now slowly realising that there is more to these protest than what meets the eye s ..Looks like the chinese have finally decided to involve their hands deep into our fault lines ..The Most loyal of the groups in the country is against the nation now .....Remember its counter productive for BJP any issue in the hills will wipe out its support in the plains ..And those plains have 37 MP seats the hills have just 2 seats ....Not sure what our NSA is seriously upto Kashmir is in crisis and so does crucial NE region ...

i think BJP is behind it, just to keep mamata off balance till bengal elections next year.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles