2017 will this be the year of protests in INDIA

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Nobody knows how strong PRC from inside , British actually fear chinese until opium war when they were finally xposed .
"CHINESE WATERMELON"
Also a communist nation internal information is very rare ..they might collapse within 2/3 years, I heard that great think tanks fail to predict fall of USSR in late 80's.
Also what is China ?? historically Chinese are the ppl live between Yan-si river and Huang-ho river
It's only genocidal communist regime forcefully occupy Manchuria, Tibet , Turkestan , Sichuan etc and forcefully apply culture of "han" chinese...if we play our card well ..we will break china first...
As I said, no harm in trying :D :D

captscooby81

Country flag
A very valid Question ..I sometimes feel we may be over over estimating the capability of our Strategic think tanks and also the Intelligence agencies ..Frankly speaking they had let down all the time in Vision and also Mission when it comes to protecting this countries strategic Interest ..So i may not be surprised if the govt is caught napping this time tooo and it looks like that ..The govt is more worried about Beef and winning elections and looks like totally not worried about the issues which are getting created day in and day out across the country

Duse I often wondered if Gov is even aware of it or they are just turning blind eye to this.
I mean us people on the forum know it but does BJP even have the plans.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
To do all these you need someone with 4 balls between his legs ..Like Adolf Hitler,Stalin or even Churchill ..We don t have such shrewd politicians in the country the last one we had was Indira who could have done all these what you expect ..The next one who can do all these is also from the same family her Grand daughter Priyanka if she ever become the PM of this country she will do all these and more whats you had asked for ..Right now what we need with our Softie Tiger politician is get the plan of action started with removing the sleeper cells inside the govt minister and MPs who are really having such dubious track record when it comes to the security of the nation and start clamping down first on the social media ..Any clamp down on real world will have some issues but social media should be best place to start ..Block all the accounts in SM which are originating out of Paki and Chini land as much as possible ..And get some control on media in writing articles or news which are creating hysteria in the society or more chaos with false propaganda ..

Gas chambers can be kept for future ..Especially they day we have our Jihadi s creep their heads out declaring caliphate inside india we can send them to gas chambers without a second thought ...

Then what according to you is the best remedy to this disease,hmmmmmmm....

Here are what i believe,
1. Do a full scale crackdown of media and social media groups that speak a word against Bharat mata.

2. support and fund those who put a better image of india.

3. Set up a few gas chambers and kill almost all lefties.

4. kill those who support any foreign intervention in our country(starting with churches and mosques)

5. Throw human rights to gutter.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
A very valid Question ..I sometimes feel we may be over over estimating the capability of our Strategic think tanks and also the Intelligence agencies ..Frankly speaking they had lead down all the time in Vision and also Mission when it comes to protecting this countries strategic Interest ..So i may not be surprised if the govt is caught napping this time tooo and it looks like that ..The govt is more worried about Beef and winning elections and looks like totally not worried about the issues which are getting created day in and day out across the country
The government isn't worried about beef or "well-being" of cattle but about vote-bank and elections (just like CONgs); that is why I've always advocated not to follow western systems, they don't work here. It is just an illusion that so called democracy is good for India.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The government isn't worried about beef or "well-being" of cattle but about vote-bank and elections (just like CONgs); that is why I've always advocated not to follow western systems, they don't work here. It is just an illusion that so called democracy is good for India.
Democracy actually is good for India. Think of any other alternative. All of them end up with one dominant group gaining all the power and selling the nation out.

It is not the democracy that has let us down but our constitution. We need a constitutional overhaul.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
We don t have such shrewd politicians in the country the last one we had was Indira who could have done all these what you expect ..The next one who can do all these is also from the same family her Grand daughter Priyanka if she ever become the PM of this country she will do all these and more whats you had asked for
Yes, Indira who gifted the 93,000 POWs to Pakistan in exchange for nothing, who spoke more fluent French than Hindi, who single-handedly broke Pakistan while Sam Manekshaw sat in the office twiddling his thumbs was the Great Mother India indeed!

And now her grand-daughter Priyankya "Bottle" Vadra, addicted to alcohol, married to a corrupt goon, holder of illegal land in many places and daughter of Antonia "Looter Nazi" Maino will be the next Great Mother India!

Amazing how many people in the country have swallowed Congress and leftist propaganda. The country is doomed. Congress is the single greatest curse on the country - I think their loot is greater than that of the Mughals and the British put together.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Democracy actually is good for India. Think of any other alternative. All of them end up with one dominant group gaining all the power and selling the nation out.

It is not the democracy that has let us down but our constitution. We need a constitutional overhaul.
I haven't read the constitution, so can't comment on that now.

What is the purpose of "democracy"? Endless cycles of one party and another party?

brb going to get some milk before sleep.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
India will never break.

Pakistan will break, UK will break, China will break, and Saudi Arabia will break (into Hijaz and Najd) but India will not.

Please watch Ajit Doval's video on state disintegration - he is well aware of the internal and external threats to the country.

India is waking up, and the Jaichand Forces (who have been ruling for 70 years) are resisting that awakening. We have been around for thousands of years as a civilization - no other has endured for this long. The Egyptians are replaced, the Greeks and the Romans are long gone, Persia has fallen under a dark shadow for 1500 years, and China has capitulated to communism. They only exist as political entities, not as civilizations. The body remains as a shell, but the soul has long departed.

The four corners of India that Shankaracharya blessed are a part of an identity that will not go away. India might bend and shake and get pushed into a corner, but it will not be balkanized and fractured.

India is held together by very old and very strong forces that the Western or the Eastern barbarians are incapable of either understanding or undoing, and will endure far after they have all been tossed into the dust-bins of history.

captscooby81

Country flag
you got the entire reply of me upside down ..i was replying to Adi s post of someone who can put the leftist and commie into gas chambers and kill them to which i said we don t have such type of personality today like Indira who had given us emergency and also her son sanjay who did forcible child control measures forced on one majority of this country when they ruled ..and If someone with such cunning mind in future can be priyanka ..I am not at all buying the congi and leftist propaganda not at least in this life time......:nono:

Yes, Indira who gifted the 93,000 POWs to Pakistan in exchange for nothing, who spoke more fluent French than Hindi, who single-handedly broke Pakistan while Sam Manekshaw sat in the office twiddling his thumbs was the Great Mother India indeed!

And now her grand-daughter Priyankya "Bottle" Vadra, addicted to alcohol, married to a corrupt goon, holder of illegal land in many places and daughter of Antonia "Looter Nazi" Maino will be the next Great Mother India!

Amazing how many people in the country have swallowed Congress and leftist propaganda. The country is doomed. Congress is the single greatest curse on the country - I think their loot is greater than that of the Mughals and the British put together.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
you got the entire reply of me upside down ..i was replying to Adi s post of someone who can put the leftist and commie into gas chambers and kill them to which i said we don t have such type of personality today like Indira who had given us emergency and also her son sanjay who did forcible child control measures forced on one majority of this country when they ruled ..and If someone with such cunning mind in future can be priyanka ..I am not at all buying the congi and leftist propaganda not at least in this life time......:nono:
I think we need to do things like America.
That means Government for ruling and Secret Agency like CIA and FBI for the dirty deeds.
We already have RAW but that is too involved in cross border conflict than anything else.

What a the Secret Service organization need to do
-Hire only those who have hardcore patriotism for the country.
-Hire only Hindu and Sikhs as members with baground check and family history of loyalty to the country.
-They must be stern and Cold hearted who are willing to do the most gruesome shit in countries interests.
-They should have untraceable funding quota.
-And Finally a Badass Aura around them

In short like this guy

Yggdrasil

Country flag
I think we need to do things like America.
That means Government for ruling and Secret Agency like CIA and FBI for the dirty deeds.
We already have RAW but that is too involved in cross border conflict than anything else.

-Hire only Hindu and Sikhs as members with baground check and family history of loyalty to the country.
You cannot do this because of two reasons:

- This will create unnecessary religious tension at the innermost, delicate levels.
- I'd rather have Maroof Raza in my top secret agency than a Bahgwant Mann or a Lalu Prasad.

When it comes to individuals, all bets are off when it comes to their allegiance to the country, regardless of religion, caste, language, state, gender, etc.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Apologies, I got it wrong! :scared1::yawn:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
:dude:
Seriously?????????????????????????/
I mean why not this guy put his Village before his own family and clan, just fucked up with his brother that was the only mistake.

Lalu Prasad.
Dude please I won't even give him the responsibility of feeding my cattles.

Not saying necessarily a upper caste and hindu should only be the one doing the Job but anyone with clean baground and patriotic will.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I mean why not this guy put his Village before his own family and clan, just fucked up with his brother that was the only mistake.
Bhai tune poori thread ka mood change kar diya :rofl: :rofl:

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Dude please I won't even give him the responsibility of feeding my cattles.

Not saying necessarily a upper caste and hindu should only be the one doing the Job but anyone with clean baground and patriotic will.
There are millions of Indians of all sorts of backgrounds and religions who have clean backgrounds and patriotic will.

Someone like Lt Gen Syed Ata Hasnain's family has served in the Armed Forces for generations - background check is super important of course, but let's say 1% of Muslims are eligible, of which 1% pass the rigorous psychological and fitness and IQ test, that still makes it about 18,000 of them.

A well-trained, capable force of that number can change the destiny of a country when it comes to covert ops!

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There are millions of Indians of all sorts of backgrounds and religions who have clean backgrounds and patriotic will.

Someone like Lt Gen Syed Ata Hasnain's family has served in the Armed Forces for generations - background check is super important of course, but let's say 1% of Muslims are eligible, of which 1% pass the rigorous psychological and fitness and IQ test, that still makes it about 18,000 of them.

A well-trained, capable force of that number can change the destiny of a country when it comes to covert ops!
Yeah Sorry maybe I am just to paranoid about Muslims and people of different Baground.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles