2016 US Presidential Elections

katsung47

He would do whatever he wanted.(7/4/2016)

On 7/3, I saw a message in internet, "Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should not be ignored

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/06/trump-federal-lawsuit/"

I went to that source, was going to copy the news to share with other readers. I failed to do so. The page of "countercurrentnews.com" was frozen, my browser lost its copy function. It was the work of the survellance team, I knew. I then tried to google other sources but in other web sites, I encountered the same problem. After nealy an hour struggle, I gave up. I copied the brief message in google search and posted it in internet.

This event indicates the Feds determine to have Trump- their representative to take the President seat. Help Donald Trump becomes a big mission in Feds group. Even when the surveillance group found I tried to share the negative information about Trump, they automatically harassed to block my action. It proves my allegation that "Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds" in #901. It also proves the Feds used to censor the free speech of media which I described “A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed,..." in #884.

Here is a more complete message for it.

Trump Accused of Raping 13-Year-Old Girl in Federal Lawsuit

Jun 21, 2016 -

The plaintiff, anonymously referred to as Jane Doe, alleges that Trump lured her and other young women to a series of parties thrown by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein with promises of riches and a lucrative modeling career. Epstein is now a registered sex offender who briefly went to jail for soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14.

Doe says that Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself to her, then raped her as she begged him to stop. The suit says that Trump reacted to these horrified protestations “by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.”

http://usuncut.com/news/trump-lawsuit-13-year-old-rape/
Trump said he would do whatever he wanted because he is a member of that lawless organization.They have the privilege.

katsung47

In U.S. terror power overrules the money (7/11/201

U.S. is a money dominated country. The principle is broken in this campaign. It was found by a Trump supporter.

Is Money no longer king of the Presidential election? Look at this, Hillary has spent 60 million dollars in ad buys so far against Trump. Trump has spent ZERO!! Yet latest polls show a statistical TIE between them! This is the same thing that happened to Jeb Bush, against Trump! Money versus message.
Message is winning! What is your take?
GO TRUMP!!

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=351411#ixzz4DGLlReIS
What message has Trump brought to us? Nothing constructive but a lot of abuse.

This "Money is king" rule will be broken in this president election. Because the Feds want to have their own candidate- Donald Trump to get that seat. So whatever happens - short of campaign money, it doesn't matter. You see what happens -Clinton has to buy ads with money, Trump gets it free. Because the media
is controlled by the Feds.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.

pmaitra

Here is a theory: Jared Kushner blocked Chris Christie from becoming Donald Trump’s vice presidential nominee as revenge for his father.
Source: http://blackbag.gawker.com/did-jared-kushner-just-completely-fuck-chris-christies-1783753969

Summary:
Chris Christie is a lawyer, and now the governor of the State of New Jersey, who supported Trump in the hope he will get be the VP nominee. Trump's daughter Ivanka is married to Jared Kushner, whose father was convicted of corruption and sent to jail by none other than Chris Christie. The Kushners took revenge on Christie by sidelining him from the prospect of the VP nomination.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Was just watching republican national convention, speech by Paul Ryan their speaker.

His speech sounded just like BJP's speech. There are even common platform points. Anti-Incumbency, anti-dynasty and of course economy.

Yumdoot

In U.S. terror power overrules the money (7/11/201

U.S. is a money dominated country. The principle is broken in this campaign. It was found by a Trump supporter.

What message has Trump brought to us? Nothing constructive but a lot of abuse.

This "Money is king" rule will be broken in this president election. Because the Feds want to have their own candidate- Donald Trump to get that seat. So whatever happens - short of campaign money, it doesn't matter. You see what happens -Clinton has to buy ads with money, Trump gets it free. Because the media
is controlled by the Feds.

This country is ruled by the Feds. They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media.
It is ok if any country is ruled by its own Fed or CCP or Kremlin or Babudom or whatever. Happened in a way in India recently with the CAG, Ex-IB, Ex-IPS, Ex-baboos, Ex-Mil types all joining in.

In any case these fed types actually run the country.

Besides the Democrats had messed up nearly everything. People just remember the Bill Clinton management of economy but forget that the true seeds of American economic helplessness was laid during Billwa bhaiya's liberalization years. The bail outs by Bush were just the end result of living dangerously. Now during the current democrat regime the bailed out entities have ensured that the whole top heavy system became even more top heavy. Not one bloody ring masters of the erstwhile financial system was sent to jail. And all of them are today again into the exact same business. Indians may wonder what this has got to do with us. Just remember there would have been no Rajan@RBI had there been no need to buy US govt. debt using Indian money. That money should ideally have been used in India for Indians.

The hyperventilation by trump is all part of the game. Same as with Modi. Prior to elections Modi used to talk with even business community about 'Pink revolution'. Today, the less said about it the better. After gaining power we were promised that there would be great railways arrangement every hour, for Govardhan puja - but just watch the mess of this recent Govardhan puja where people thronged to the stations in Krishna bhoomi with the same old same old.

By next year Trump too would be trying level best to become an secular American leader just the way Modi ji is doing it today. The current phase is only to corral the Republican supporters and now that Trump ji has the nomination he will mellow down. Just don't expect constructive inputs. There aren't any. Bhagwan Krishna gave Gita to this world to kya duniya sudhar gayi? Cannot get any more constructive than that.

As mango man we should also try to remain content if our respective strengths are not being subverted by the Fed types. There is space for these Fed types in every system, as it is managing vast human populations is not an easy task. If they feel like they need to 'manage' elections then let them. There is life beyond.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@pmaitra are you looking at pence' speech.

Any thoughts?

He made a very good first impression..

pmaitra

@pmaitra are you looking at pence' speech.

Any thoughts?

He made a very good first impression..
I have been overwhelmed with Erdogan. I am still catching up with the details of what happened in RNC. I watched the nomination intermittently yesterday.

I read about Pence. What I can say as of now is that Pence was a hard nosed conservative, and probably still is. He does have baggage that might not fly well with all Republicans. He buckled under pressure on an LGBT issue in Indiana. However, Chris Christie and Newt Gingrich have even more baggage. Therefore, Pence was chosen as a safe bet. Moreover, given that Trump is a New Yorker, they wanted to have some grip in the Mid-West, that is covered by Pence.

If you have any specific video you want me to have a look at, please share.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I have been overwhelmed with Erdogan. I am still catching up with the details of what happened in RNC. I watched the nomination intermittently yesterday.

I read about Pence. What I can say as of now is that Pence was a hard nosed conservative, and probably still is. He does have baggage that might not fly well with all Republicans. He buckled under pressure on an LGBT issue in Indiana. However, Chris Christie and Newt Gingrich have even more baggage. Therefore, Pence was chosen as a safe bet. Moreover, given that Trump is a New Yorker, they wanted to have some grip in the Mid-West, that is covered by Pence.

If you have any specific video you want me to have a look at, please share.
The guy's RNC speech is just getting over.

What I can say is that at the beginning of the speech even the crowd did not know him well, but by the end looks like republican crowd is definitely with him.

pmaitra

The guy's RNC speech is just getting over.

What I can say is that at the beginning of the speech even the crowd did not know him well, but by the end looks like republican crowd is definitely with him.
Yeah, I noticed that. I just finished listening to his very first speech when he was officially named the Vice Presidential nominee by Trump. Here it is:

Full Speech: Mike Pence Speaks After Being Announced Trump VP (7-16-2016)

pmaitra

@ezsasa, the biggest point that works in favour of Pence is that he made the biggest tax cut in the history of the State of Indiana.

BTW, Pence had endorsed Cruz. Cruz refused to endorse Trump. Now, Pence is Trump's VP nominee. This is politics. :)

sukhish

looks like people have more hopes from trumph then the current GOI, with respect to what they can do to pakistan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
looks like people have more hopes from trumph then the current GOI, with respect to what they can do to pakistan.
Nothing to do with trump, just don't want to see hillary as president.
And also curious that if indeed trump wins, technically any non-politician can dream of becoming America's president. People will start assuming why waste 30-40 years as politicians, just start aiming for the top.

pmaitra

Megyn Kelly wore a dress during RNC coverage that sent Americans’ tongues wagging

July 22, 2016 | Frieda Powers | Source

It wasn’t Megyn Kelly’s journalistic skills covering the Republican National Convention that got her some extra attention on Wednesday.

The Fox News anchor raised eyebrows with her choice of attire.

Her spaghetti-strap halter dress got plenty of attention on social media, with comments ranging from criticism to defense of Kelly’s wardrobe pick.

Kelly’s controversial dress can be seen in the Fox coverage video of the Convention.

pmaitra

Continued:

Here is what Megyn Kelly wore:

The Kelly File 7/20/16 - Megyn Kelly LIVE from Republican National Convention, Ted Cruz Speech

pmaitra

Warning, this is from ‘The Onion.’

‘Low-Energy Jeb,’ Whispers Jeb Bush Sitting Alone In Dark Watching Televised Trump Speech

CORAL GABLES, FL—Staring unblinkingly ahead Thursday night as Donald Trump’s presidential acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention played on the television in front of him, former GOP candidate Jeb Bush reportedly whispered “Low-Energy Jeb” to himself while sitting alone in the dark. “Low-Energy Jeb; Low-Energy Jeb,” the two-term governor of Florida is said to have quietly mumbled under his breath, his expressionless, stubble-covered face and stained T-shirt lit only by the flickering glow of the TV set while he sat on the sofa in his basement rec room, a day-old and half-empty Chinese food takeout container sitting on the side table next to him as he fixedly watched his former competitor in the presidential race speak to a packed arena. “Weak candidate. Weak. By far the weakest of the lot.” At press time, a faint smile had curled across the onetime presidential frontrunner’s chapped lips as he muttered a fully memorized victory speech aloud, thanking the people of Iowa for their resounding support and telling a nonexistent crowd of supporters that they had launched him on his path to the White House.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles