2016 The year to improve in Hindi Language ( Words and phrases )

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
They tried to IMPOSE Hindi on me, which I did not like. Particularly their attitude is what irked me more.
You have made a strong statement i as a north indian and hindi speaker who lived in several states since childhood like UP,uttarakhand,delhi and himachal,also lived with north easterners eanglish speakers and few south indians but never ever seen something like Hindi Nazis.

May be you encountered north indians who didn't like Bengali people anyways for example - if you are visiting Tamil Nadu you have to learn tamil if they don't prefer english,you can't complain over internet that you were hounded by Tamil Nazis because they imposed tamil on you,hindi speakers are least concerned about non hindi speakers look at NCR it's a mini india.

peace

Last edited:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Arabs,afghan etc..........................................................
:pound::pound:

are you even serious?

Afghanis speak pashto, dari, and Afghanistan was part of Bharat only.

Bornubus

@pmaitra @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

please clean the thread.

This thread is about, improving the hindi and protection from romanised and latin use of alphabets for writing.
Nothing wrong in learning hindi it the language of our ancestors which evolved with time took persian,turk and urdu words in it,we are the only people who are carrying the heritage of vedas and sanskrit via hindi (devnagri)

Anyone who hates hindi,he is a hater of sanskrit and aryans and probably a periyar prick or stranded rohingya.

Hindi is still very popular among Westerners.
kendriya_hindi_sansthan_20080421.jpg

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
All further posts from language Nazis will be deleted. If you want to engage in measurement competition, start a new thread.

Bornubus

Tamil has existed even during rama period .so I will not accept this kind of thread. I request admin to close this thread
Why because the speaker wants to learn hindi not tamil or non aryan language ?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You have made a strong statement i as a north indian and hindi speaker who lived in several states since childhood like UP,uttarakhand,delhi and himachal,also lived with north easterners eanglish speakers and few south indians but never ever seen something like Hindi Nazis.
:pound: yeah, as a northie who never encountered Hindi Nazis because he never had to be on the opposing side, proves there are no Hindi Nazis. This is again one of the reason Hindu unity is held back, because the self appointed thekadars are busy pushing their bullshit version of unity, here in this case Hindi , instead of respecting local tradition and customs.

Let me make it very clear , Hindi is not a national language.it is spoken by the most underdeveloped over populated areas of india . That is all. That does not make it a national language.

Non Hindi speaker are the majority in India. Don't think we will allow the pushing of a minority language like Hindi on us. Cry us a river for all I care. It ain't happening

BTW, the very fact that this thread has turned into a dick measuring contest proves how true the presence of Hindi Nazis are. I have(so have my friends living/studying in north India) personally encountered them myself and had given them a verbal thappad before they retreats with tails between their asses. You denying Hindi Nazis is as unreal as muzzies denying Islamic terrorism:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
May be you encountered north indians who didn't like Bengali people anyways for example - if you are visiting Tamil Nadu you have to learn tamil if they don't prefer english,you can't complain over internet that you were hounded by Tamil Nazis because they imposed tamil on you,hindi speakers are least concerned about non hindi speakers look at NCR it's a mini india.
Do you see us pushing rest of India into learning Tamil like Hindi wallahs are doing? Apples and oranges comparison.

We will learn Hindi when we come there to work or when we need to learn it, just as I would learn Bengali or Marathi if I go to work in Bengal or Maharastra. That's about it. But that's not what the Hindi Nazis who we encounter say . they would bullshit about why we should be learning about Hindi in our schools as a must and how its a national language. That's what we oppose .

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Common myth that Hindi is the language of cow belt. Languages of cow belt are Awadhi, Braj , Angika, Bajjika, Bhojpuri, Magahi, Maithili, Bagheli, Santhali, Neemani, Malvi, Bundelkhandi etc. Many of these dialects have been eaten up by Hindi actually because an artificial "Hindi identity" has been imposed on us.

The vanishing languages of western UP
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...guages-of-western-UP/articleshow/46317133.cms

The slow death of Bhojpuri and Awadhi

http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/column-the-slow-death-of-bhojpuri-and-awadhi-2122062
Don't worry, looking at the current state of affairs, we will be looking at Urdu replacing hindi

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Hindi is mix of Sanskrit and forine language .Tamil is pure language not a mixter.
This is a myth. There are lot of loan words from Sanskrit in Tamil .

This myth that Tamil is pure and is different from Sanskrit is pushed by the breaking India forces and Dravidian buggers out of the bullshit Aryan invasion theory.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What I am trying to emphasize is Hindi must not be seen as a connecting factor for all Indians. Hence Hindi must be not treated like a national language.
I don't think anyone would have a problem with Sanskrit being the link language of India . all languages of india have their origin in Sanskrit, includubg tamil despite what Dravidian politicians may claim.

Bornubus

:pound: yeah, as a northie who never encountered Hindi Nazis because he never had to be on the opposing side, proves there are no Hindi Nazis. This is again one of the reason Hindu unity is held back, because the self appointed thekadars are busy pushing their bullshit version of unity, here in this case Hindi , instead of respecting local tradition and customs.

Let me make it very clear , Hindi is not a national language.it is spoken by the most underdeveloped over populated areas of india . That is all. That does not make it a national language.

Non Hindi speaker are the majority in India. Don't think we will allow the pushing of a minority language like Hindi on us. Cry us a river for all I care. It ain't happening

BTW, the very fact that this thread has turned into a dick measuring contest proves how true the presence of Hindi Nazis are. I have(so have my friends living/studying in north India) personally encountered them myself and had given them a verbal thappad before they retreats with tails between their asses. You denying Hindi Nazis is as unreal as muzzies denying Islamic terrorism:rolleyes:
Do you see us pushing rest of India into learning Tamil like Hindi wallahs are doing? Apples and oranges comparison.

We will learn Hindi when we come there to work or when we need to learn it, just as I would learn Bengali or Marathi if I go to work in Bengal or Maharastra. That's about it. But that's not what the Hindi Nazis who we encounter say . they would bullshit about why we should be learning about Hindi in our schools as a must and how its a national language. That's what we oppose .
Yes because there are nothing like hindi nazis these are all made up terms,Maybe hindi bihar or Up are underdeveloped but Haryana,Uttarakhand,Himachal and NCR are not,and nobody imposing hindi on anyone but if you work here or visit here it's a compulsion not a choice non hindi speakers can't complaint about it still they have any problem they can leave NCR and govt jobs in northern states where hindi is the way of life,Hindi/punjabi speakers are most accommodating people in india,come visit any cooperate office in NCR and see how many non hindi speakers work here also you can enjoy or IDALI WADA at every north indian corner.

Tell me how many all india exams have hindi as compulsory language but most of them have english,also states services have compulsory language requirement to appear so that UP wala can't get a state job Tamil nadu.

I have never heard about any mass movement against any other language like it was done by Periyar Prick who was a hindi hater,all i can say it is the insecurities and inferiority complex (personally not you or your people) in some region that the this debate is still continues.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i would like to profusely thank (and i really mean it ) all those who helped explain to me even one word ...

....right now im at a stage where every word i learn counts and will be a building brick to learning more and indeed faster .

all the person wants to do is learn hindi ....sorry for saying national language ....its my mistake and shouldn't spark a heated national debate , i hope ....okay ..... so it's NOT the national language ?

btw my wanting to learn hindi does not in any way diminish any other indian language ....so if you want to have a thread on malayalam, gujerati , assamese etc etc , please go ahead and i would also like to participate more likely after i have gained some foundation in hindi

best regards to all,
R
@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey@aliyah @Alien@angeldude13@Abhijat@Ancient Indian@anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @asianobserve @BATTLE FIELD@bose @Bornubus @brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+
@Bangalorean @bengalraider @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy@Cadian @DingDong@ersakthivel @FRYCRY @guru-dutt@Hari Sud@hit&run @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince@Kunal @Kshatriya87 Biswas@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha @mhk99 @maomao @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy@Razor@Rashna @[email protected] @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg@sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @TejasMK3@The enlightened
@tejas warrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@Screambowl @Sylex21 @VIP @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf@Yumdoot @Zebra

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Tell me how many all india exams have hindi as compulsory language but most of them have english,also states services have compulsory language requirement to appear so that UP wala can't get a state job Tamil nadu.

I have never heard about any mass movement against any other language like it was done by Periyar Prick who was a hindi hater,all i can say it is the insecurities and inferiority complex (personally not you or your people) in some region that the this debate is still continues.
You answered your own question. Hindi Nazis pushed to make Hindi the national language and tried to make it compulsory and periyar put those turds where they belong- in the gutter.

As such this statement of yours actually makes my point. Most of the Hindi wallahs are entitled turds who think Hindi should be learnt by everyone. They can go fuck themselves.

And seeing how the most backward parts of India are all Hindi states, I think we should ban Hindi to remove the backwardness of the states. I suggest Hindi states adopt advanced state languages like Marathi, Tamil , Gujarati, Telugu or Kannada :lol:

The Last Stand

Country flag
Mad Indian said:
I can claim with pride that the only way you will find discrimination here is if you go looking for it.:truestory:
True. Usually we are more bothered about our work.

This is a myth. There are lot of loan words from Sanskrit in Tamil .

This myth that Tamil is pure and is different from Sanskrit is pushed by the breaking India forces and Dravidian buggers out of the bullshit Aryan invasion theory.
As a student, I can tell you his rhetoric is straight from our school textbooks.

"Thaniththamizh" as espoused by people like Parithimar Kalaignar is 'pure'. That I can agree with. But otherwise everyday tamil, written or spoken is contaminated as you say.

I think you must take a look at the Tamil 10th grade book http://www.textbooksonline.tn.nic.in/Books/Std10/Std10-Tamil-1.pdf

First lesson: Propaganda about how Tamil is the most superior language
Sixth lesson and (seventh, I think): Propaganda about how supposedly Tamil is where Science originated.

Some of the points and philosophies I can agree with, the rest is just from mythology/lit.

And there are sections where the 'pure' tamil equivalents for loan words are given. And there is "Thayakaminri Thamizhil Pesuvom" ([Let us] speak Tamil without hesitation)

This is the sort of Dravidian propaganda that Samacheer introduced. I personally like some parts, about the ancient philosophies, but you would notice that almost all of the people they talk about either in the prose or non detail sections are well known supporters of the Dravidian movement.

P.S. If any of you non-Tamil speakers want translations, I can do specific parts, or the worst offenders. But I will need time.

Bornubus

You answered your own question. Hindi Nazis pushed to make Hindi the national language and tried to make it compulsory and periyar put those turds where they belong- in the gutter.

As such this statement of yours actually makes my point. Most of the Hindi wallahs are entitled turds who think Hindi should be learnt by everyone. They can go fuck themselves.

And seeing how the most backward parts of India are all Hindi states, I think we should ban Hindi to remove the backwardness of the states. I suggest Hindi states adopt advanced state languages like Marathi, Tamil , Gujarati, Telugu or Kannada :lol:
Periyar himself went to gutter like the rat he was tell me how many know about that turd ? you didn't answer any of my point,which all India exam or public places thrust Hindi in the throat of non Hindi speaker,tell me where is the little murugan discriminated at public banks,Railway stations, airports ?

Should,could,would,will doesn't mean anything in the real world,so instead of the anti Hindi rhetoric non Hindi speakers (or i must say southerner dravidians) should resist themselves from coming and working in Hindi belt.

Also they should boycott armed forces personnel (majority from hindi belt and proud hindi speakers) who is helping a random Murugan or Vellama stranded in a flood they are proud Tamil speakers and ancestors of Periyar pride of India lol.

Last edited:

I_PLAY_BAD

there is a need to build connecting language, otherwise, India will be prone to vulnerability. If one agrees or disagrees, this is a bitter truth.
If you think language can held a country together I cannot help it.
It takes a lot more for a country to be together. How did India remain as one India all these years though as much as more than 50 % of the population doesn't know Hindi ?
Explain that.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles