2014 General Elections: ASTROLOGICAL PREDICTIONS !!!

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by kseeker, Oct 10, 2013.

1. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Ref: Congress: Fortune will change for the positive in the General elections 2014. | Mundane Astrology

Ref: ASTROLOGICAL PREDICTIONS: INDIAN GENERAL ELECTIONS - 2013/2014 – ASTROLOGICAL ANALYSIS – PART 1

2. kseeker

kseeker Retired

3. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Shifting this to Member's Corner.

arnabmit and Defcon 1 like this.
  4. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

frankly to say i dont understand the concept of jupiter over mars or moon over venus.

just give a straight point.

hung or decisive victory to one party

5. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Is this astrologer well known or proven.?

Because from what little I know, he seems to completely discount yogas by claiming he has many awesome yogas too (millions of people can have them, but the strength, quality and the transits play a huge part in the actual realization of it I'm told). It seems like he is a western style astrologer who has recently taken up vedic astrology. Plus he makes no reference to the d-9 chart which I've heard is very important to look at while making predictions.

Anyway from what he says, It seems like there will be a congress govt formed, that govt will short lived, and then modi will come to power and then happy times for India apparently.

6. Decklander

Decklander New Member

I had also stated in my predictions that NAMO will face mitrghaat, that is sabotage from within in the first dhaiyya of sade sati and I am pretty sure that he is a scorpio as his name letter N is associated with scorpio only. Not only that, his Mars is so powerfully placed that he has the potential to be a chakravarty Raja capable of performing ashwamegh yagya.

7. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

D9 is most important for Vivaaha Sanskara horoscope matching. After that, its use and importance are debatable.

TrueSpirit likes this.
  8. DEJAVU

DEJAVU Regular Member

In short who is coming or who is PM?

9. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Apart from Vivaaha Sanskara D9 is a very important as it gives a detailed overview of 9th House( luck house in D1). If D1 is a tree then D9 is the fruit & D9 gains prominence after one crosses half his age. Also dignity of the planet is checked from D9.

Free Karma likes this.
  10. Decklander

Decklander New Member

Women politicians and muslims+dalits will always remain crucial to India due to Vrishab Lagna ruled by Shukra which is the guru of malecchaas. IMO, Jaya who seem to be a Kumbh rashi person will be more crucial than others as Vrishab lagna lord is Guru of Shani who is the ruler of Kumbh. also going by very old predictions which were told to me by my grandfather, we will now have the 14th PM which means a person with Rajyoga formed by dev planets which means a person born in signs of Mesh, Singh, Scorpio, Dhanu, Matsya, Kark or Mithun & Kanya.
    Notwithstanding the horoscope of India, I will place my bets on NAMO as he has an extremely powerful horoscope, so powerful that it can overcome the horoscope of India. remember that NAMO is born in vrishchak lagna and Vrishchak rashi as moon is also placed in the same sign. A person who has same Lagna and Rashi with rashi lord situated in the same sign, is considered very lucky in life and if that happens to be Mars, than such a person becomes all conquering as Mars or Mangal is lord Hanuman who is blessed by all Devs and none has the ability to harm him including Shani and Shukra.
    This shud be clearly evident from the point that inspite of being the son of a tea vendor, he has risen to be a candidate to be the PM of India. If he becomes PM of India, He will leave a mark on international scene also.

Virendra and kseeker like this.
  11. Vishwarupa

Moving away from NAMO & Khangrees.

The problem with India horoscope is that Rahu is stationed in 1st house. 1st house denotes self( India) & rahu denotes other castes( muslims & christains), foreigners & outsiders. This means that India is controlled by outsiders, foreigners & other caste leaders( even though if they do not become PM or presidents they will control the native). Rahu also indicates expansion so population of India is very high( unimaginable) & other people ie muslims, christains, foreigners & outsiders will expand( difficult to control them).

You can beat or nullify any planets ill effects but rahu effect will be like hitting against air without much result. To beat/escape a rahu you need to think & act like rahu. If India can control Rahu it can become super power.

Also Rahu in lagna indicates intelligence ruled by rahu, rahu is the most intelligent, cunning ,wicked, materialistic, desiring planet. If India can use its talent in right way by having a dedicated leader it can grow leaps & bounds because Rahu is also the only planet by which one can achieve impossible things . So India has to have good leader with vision.

Education plays a very important role for India.

Note: I am not against any religion the above is just an analysis based on astrology.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
    kseeker likes this.
  12. kseeker

kseeker Retired

Refer @Free Karma's reply ( post #5 on this thread ).

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  13. Virendra

Virendra Moderator Moderator

Aren't the Chaya graha also indicative of Computers and softwares?
    In native astrology they are I guess .. not so sure about mundane astrology.

14. Vishwarupa

Yes Chaya Grahas indicate computers, software, wireless, internet, Photography, media etc. They also indicates futuristic products, if you check closely whole world is being conquered by this maya( once you are used to this very difficult to come out).

India has a strong 3rd house( self effort). it indicates communication, wireless, media etc & India is strong in these area eg: ISRO, Media houses, Software & Internet.

15. Decklander

Decklander New Member

Yes, you are correct. India also has kaal-sarp yoga which means slow and steady progress till about 50 yrs and after that full power rise. if you may recall Y2K problem in 1997 catapulted India to centre stage of the world as a global power in computers. For Vrishab lagna, 9th & 10th house are ruled by Shani while the 4th is by Sun and 12th & 7th by Mars. Vrishab is also the own sign of Rahu while vrishchak is own house of Ketu. In such a horoscope, the effect of Rahu is less negative as it is seated in the house of its Guru Shukra. rahu represents all those which you stated and also breeds lack of education. As you can see the negative effects of Rahu are waning and as I see it, The effect of foreighners will now come to an end. However women & dalals will continue to play a major role in Indian politics and especially women of easy virtue and dalals as Rahu basically enhances the effects of the planet with which it is associated being a chaya grah.
    Vrishchak is 7th from Vrishabh, so if a Vrishchak native rules India, all the negative effects will be reversed. Till now India has been ruled by only those people who had rajyoga due to Shani, Rahu, Shukra, Ketu etc.

TrueSpirit likes this.
  16. Bilal

Bilal Regular Member

Astrological predictions are always fun to read,tell me some good astrologers to get forecast from.

17. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Senior Member

Sir I heard that JJ is a Shimma Rashi.

Anyway, I also heard that by India's horoscope, BJP will form the government in 2014 :troll:

Anyway I dont believe this BS. i have trust in my fellow indians to act like retards like they always do:happy:

18. Decklander

Decklander New Member

[SUP][/SUP]
    If she is Simha, all the more better for NAMO.

19. Vishwarupa

Also if you see closely, for India enemies are inside India than outside i mean there are lot of people inside India who are treacherous & traitors . Also for India self effort is very important rather than depending on other countries & if India starts investing in R&D &work towards indigenisation we can have lots of innovative & futuristic products which nobody can match. Self effort is the future for India or else it will be very expensive & difficult to sustain.

wolfpackx1 likes this.
  20. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

what crap is this ?

anybody who believes in astrology is even more deluded than theists.

Peter and arnabmit like this.