2012 US Presidential Elections

Who would you vote for, if you were a US citizen ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

average american

Re: Christianity and Impact of westernization on Indian culture

the latest "Australia Day", 26th January 2012, celebration by Aboriginals in AUstralia, first see PM Julia Gillard and then Mr Abbott, leader of opposition party, also rushing to get into the car for survival, as below: :wave: :tsk:

I did not see any Aboriginals. Seems kind of weird to have an Aboriginals protest with out Aboriginals. Matter of fact did not seem to be that many people there.

Last edited by a moderator:

average american

When a country discriminates against any one for any reason, it is in effect shooting its self in the foot because it loses out on the full talent in production and even more intellectually of its citizens. It does not matter if its discrimination of race, caste, sex, orgin or sexual l preference, in Indias case they would have to be a centipede to shoot their selves in every foot.

KS

Bye bye DFI

Republicans lost because of theri let them die mentality and their war agains women, and miniorites such as hispanics. Mainly the republican party in the USA is made up of whilte old and the more wealthy white people. Thats not what the USA is now days...The USA is a universal nation, a country that draws people from all parts of the world - people of all colors, creeds and religions and finds a way to harness their talent and build a kind of universal dream. By gathering the best and the brightist Americans accomplishments astound the world in space, science, military, and medicine. The War on Women Backfires - Newsweek and The Daily Beast
If Republicans lost, then your work here is done, is it not? Will DFI benefit from your further parroting of the Obama propaganda?
I like it. We need more Democrat vs Repubblican catfights...:cool:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate

^^Misguided republican perhaps? His views are more left-liberal and humanitarian than satanically right-wing. :troll:

KS

Bye bye DFI

^^Misguided republican perhaps? His views are more left-liberal and humanitarian than satanically right-wing. :troll:
Left =/= humanitarian.

An idealogy that in its 150 year existence has directly or indirectly caused the deaths of about 100 million lives is never humanitarian,,

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate

Left =/= humanitarian.

An idealogy that in its 150 year existence has directly or indirectly caused the deaths of about 100 million lives is never humanitarian,,
And right-wing is supposed to be "humanitarian"? Right wing political and social ideology has led to probably billions of deaths over the millennia, and continues to this day perpetrated by crusading Presidents, jihadi terrorists and Hindutva scum.

Anyway, let's not derail the thread, I'm happy to discuss left-wing vs right wing if you start a new one. :)

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador

Left =/= humanitarian.

I think KU was talking about leftist liberalism (classical liberalism). I don't know of any widespread deaths caused by liberals, except possibly the French Revolution. Stalinism and Maoism are hardly characteristic of the Left, just like Hitler and Mussolini are not characteristic of the Right.

Anyway, this is OT.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I did not know Islam and or Muslim was a race, thought it was a religon.
then why do they say Republicans are racists? Do Poor belong to a paticular race? Then why is their stand that poor must work themselves out of poverty, taken as racist?

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

And right-wing is supposed to be "humanitarian"? Right wing political and social ideology has led to probably billions of deaths over the millennia, and continues to this day perpetrated by crusading Presidents, jihadi terrorists and Hindutva scum.
And How many Millions of Muslims/Christians/Backward castes:)troll:) have been massacred by the Hindutva scum so far? 3 or 5?:confused:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Left =/= humanitarian.

Just a hundred million?:shocked:

average american

then why do they say Republicans are racists? Do Poor belong to a paticular race? Then why is their stand that poor must work themselves out of poverty, taken as racist?
Most republicans are white, only about ten percent are black. I am not sure their social darwinism is racist though I expect it plays a part. Blacks on the average are poorer then whites. About 90 percent of blacks vote democratic.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Most republicans are white, only about ten percent are black. I am not sure their social darwinism is racist though I expect it plays a part.
Does the opposite hold true then?

I mean after all 96%of blacks or so I heard voted for Democrats. So does that make it a Black racist party?

And how does saying that poor should work their way out of their mess a Social darvinistic concept? Do you mean to say that the poor are so stupid that they cant come up without the help of others?

Last edited:

average american

Does the opposite hold true then?

I mean after all 96%of blacks or so I heard voted for Democrats. So does that make it a Black racist party?

And how does saying that poor should work their way out of their mess a Social darvinistic concept? Do you mean to say that the poor are so stupid that they cant come up without the help of others?
I am sure their are black racist,, matter fact that is on one the tests to judge racism, do you believe blacks are racist. If you are a racist you will estimate a high percentage of blacks are racist. I have allways been amazed that Indians seem to be kind of racist prefering lighter skin women to those with darker skins.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I am sure their are black racist,, matter fact that is on one the tests to judge racism, do you believe blacks are racist. If you are a racist you will estimate a high percentage of blacks are racist.
But you said that 90% or so Blacks voted for Democrats sir. So how is that not Hypocritical, I mean to claim that Reps are racists and Blacks are not?:noidea:

average american

But you said that 90% or so Blacks voted for Democrats sir. So how is that not Hypocritical, I mean to claim that Reps are racists and Blacks are not?:noidea:
Blacks vote democratic because democrats supported cival rights for blacks, and the republicans fought equal rights and I am sure some blacks hate whites for the way they have been treated. But a lot of whites see blacks are inferior because of their skin color.. It was republcians that were in power that freed the slaves in the USA in the 1840s. I was a friend of Strom Thurmond, if you ever heard of him. I have been in the south all my life including St Augustine Florida when Martin Luther King was there.
http://thefloridavoice.wordpress.com/2009/01/18/martin-luther-king-jr-in-st-augustine/

The storys I could tell.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Blacks vote democratic because democrats supported cival rights for blacks, and the republicans fought equal rights and I am sure some blacks hate whites for the way they have been treated.
If the whites feel that they did something terrible AND have to correct it, then it makes sense for them to destroy their lives in hopes of saving the Blacks, by voting to Obama:thumb:

But a lot of whites see blacks are inferior because of their skin color.. It was republcians that where in power that freed the slaves in the USA in the 1840s. I was a friend of Strom Thurmond, if you ever heard of him.
That counts as racist, but still does not explain why you label Reps as racists. All the Reps I have interacted with are much more polite and respectful tan the Democrats

average american

I did not lable Republicans as racist, the republican party is more racist then democrats and independents are less racist then either according to a number of studies.

Are Tea Partiers Racist? - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Until now, that is. A new survey by the University of Washington Institute for the Study of Ethnicity, Race & Sexuality offers fresh insight into the racial attitudes of Tea Party sympathizers. "The data suggests that people who are Tea Party supporters have a higher probability"—25 percent, to be exact—"of being racially resentful than those who are not Tea Party supporters," says Christopher Parker, who directed the study. "The Tea Party is not just about politics and size of government. The data suggests it may also be about race."

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Blacks vote democratic because democrats supported cival rights for blacks, and the republicans fought equal rights...
Read about the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act during the Johnson administration and you will find you are mistaken.

average american

Read about the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act during the Johnson administration and you will find you are mistaken.
I dont have to read about it, I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles