2003 or 2004?

huaxia rox

j-20 itself hasnt been recognized by the coward cpc gov yet as far as my knowledge goes (correct me if i m wrong)...so nothing can be official so far....

but still we can observe something unusual happenning in chengdu (what those pics reveal)....so people said that....

and no 1 is asking u to believe anything my indian friend.....

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
j-20 itself hasnt been recognized by the coward cpc gov yet as far as my knowledge goes (correct me if i m wrong)...so nothing can be official so far....

but still we can observe something unusual happenning in chengdu (what those pics reveal)....so people said that....

and no 1 is asking u to believe anything my indian friend.....
Thats the best argument you come up with along side these crappy pictures.

huaxia rox

u know....a lot of chinese military projects come from ' crappy pictures' 1st....if u dont like just ignore them....

redragon

Country flag
And what these blur pictures are supposed to mean??
What do you think? when the 2001 came out with blur pictures like this, zero indian had the capability to do analysis, you simply said those pictures are meaningless.

nimo_cn

Country flag
And what these blur pictures are supposed to mean??
Same question was asked when some blur pictures of J20 came out in 2010. Apparently, our Indian friends never learned anything.

cir

I say guys don't waste time with someone who lives by picking a hole in nothing。

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles