200 women, some baby boys gang-raped in Congo!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
RWANDAN and Congolese rebels gang-raped nearly 200 women and some baby boys over four days within kilometres of a UN peacekeepers' base in an eastern Congo mining district, an American aid worker and a Congolese doctor say.

Will F Cragin of the International Medical Corps said today that aid and UN workers knew rebels had occupied Luvungi town and surrounding villages in eastern Congo the day after the attack began on July 30.

More than three weeks later, the UN peacekeeping mission in Congo has issued no statement about the atrocities and said today it was still investigating.

Mr Cragin said his organisation was only able to get into the town, which he said is about 16km from a UN military camp, after rebels ended their brutal spree of raping and looting and withdrew of their own accord on August 4.

read more at...
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/w...-1225909293183

what can u say ?

Param

If I had my way, I would order a compulsory sex change operation on these Rapists. And then sell those trannies to brothels.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
The soldiers, I am guessing were on orders of observe and report.

"6 this is A02, we got rebels down here going crazy on a town. What do you want us to do?"
"A02 -6, observe and report"
"uhmmm.........6, they are raping over 200 women and babies. request persmission to kill all these evil ****s"
"A02 - 6, observe and report."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles