150+ Killed in Day of Carnage Across Pakistan

average american

Maybe so but it seems half of India wants to come here........I notice the Pakistans killed 80 people in a snooker hall yesterday,,,, wonder what the retards have against snooker. One has to wonder if the families of those 80 people killed, I expect mostly young people like the idea of drones taking out terrorist. If i was from India I would not worry about the USA. A Zillion reasons to escape from India

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Saudis have a stranglehold around the way Pakistan functions, and there is a huge amount of funding that comes into the Sunni mosques and madrassas. These mosques and madrassas pretty much act as out posts for the Saudis.

There are sectarian outfits which find patronage from Suadis, and a section of Pak army, alike.

Then there is Iran interfering on behalf of the Shias.

You have a result where today 1 in every 2 Sunnis in Pakistan regards a Shia as a kafir, things like these will keep happening unabated.

The departed souls be blessed!

arkem8

Country flag
Maybe so but it seems half of India wants to come here........I notice the Pakistans killed 80 people in a snooker hall yesterday,,,, wonder what the retards have against snooker. One has to wonder if the families of those 80 people killed, I expect mostly young people like the idea of drones taking out terrorist. If i was from India I would not worry about the USA. A Zillion reasons to escape from India
Only half of India?? Why not all?? That site you so cutely linked to has an evangelical/maoist agenda....900 million poor eh?? I wonder about the 850+million mobile phone connections.

Just another American that cannot get over the fact that "poor and dirty" people from a third world country routinely call out the lies, hipocrisy and double standards his country routinely practices and indulges in. Or the terrorists it shamelessly and regularly supports for short-term-gain.

How dare they?? to show them Injuns their place lets bring in "poverty", "caste" and "corruption" from some unknown blog. Typical western behaviour.....

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
escape-from-india.com :lawl:

Want link to fatassamericans.com? Get better sources, seriously.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
mr yankee you are so proud of your country when americans like you probably contributes nothing. it is only the skilled immigrants from other nations that have made america what it is.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
mr yankee you are so proud of your country when americans like you probably contributes nothing. it is only the skilled immigrants from other nations that have made america what it is.
america is itself an immigrant country, the majority are immigrants. the native red Indians were exterminated from there own land and whole culture destroyed.

whats laughable is that after this immigrant yankee is mocking others who to want to immigrate (that too if one were to assume his claims were true which in realty are not)

average american

The USA is a universal nation, a country that draws people from all parts of the world - people of all colors, creeds and religions and finds a way to harness their talent and build a kind of universal dream. By gathering the best and the brightist Americans accomplishments astound the world in space, science, military, and medicine. More people have come to the USA from other countries and been awarded more nobel prizes then they have been award to their home countries. Examples only one Indian has been awarded a nobel prizes for science in India but six have been awarded nobel prizes for science in the USA. No Chinese has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for Science in China but eight Chinese have been awarded Nobel Prize for Science in the USA. the average IQ of an Indian in India is 81, the average I Q of an Indian emigrant to the USA is 115. All my grandparents or their parents come from other countries, except for on american Indian. I like it this way the strongest trees have many roots. Americans are mustangs.The American Indias were a lot like Muslims, they could not adapt to the moderen world of farming and manfacturing from their traditiona hunting and good gathering and they turned to terrorism. Human beings like any other species have to adapt to change or die. We changed the ones we could, and put the rest on reservations or exterminated them..... Good lesson for Muslims there.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1105/firstterrorists.html

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The USA is a universal nation, a country that draws people from all parts of the world - people of all colors, creeds and religions and finds a way to harness their talent and build a kind of universal dream. By gathering the best and the brightist Americans accomplishments astound the world in space, science, military, and medicine. More people have come to the USA from other countries and been awarded more nobel prizes then they have been award to their home countries. Examples only one Indian has been awarded a nobel prizes for science in India but six have been awarded nobel prizes for science in the USA. No Chinese has ever been awarded a Nobel Prize for Science in China but eight Chinese have been awarded Nobel Prize for Science in the USA. the average IQ of an Indian in India is 81, the average I Q of an Indian emigrant to the USA is 115. All my grandparents or their parents come from other countries, except for on american Indian. I like it this way the strongest trees have many roots. Americans are mustangs.The American Indias were a lot like Muslims, they could not adapt to the moderen world of farming and manfacturing from their traditiona hunting and good gathering and they turned to terrorism. Human beings like any other species have to adapt to change or die. We changed the ones we could, and put the rest on reservations or exterminated them..... Good lesson for Muslims there.

American Indians: The First Terrorists
That 115 is of White Americans specifically or Indian Americans included? Any stats for that? As per the stats Indian Americans are the richest ethnic group and hold lot of important positions in science/tech.

White Americans don't belong to America ... they are simply immigrants. Red Indians are the natives which whites butchered.

And Indians are like muslims??? They dont adapt to the local culture?? Are you smoking marijuana? Its all legal in some US states I have heard.

average american

meant american indians were lot like Muslims. could not adapt to the modern world. also the USA is not majority white now days, India americans are doing well,, should since they are the b est of brightist, and often rich that come here.. But they dont do near as well as you all are being told. It is estimated the average IQ of indians comming to USA is about 110, not the 81 average of India. Historically most immigrants to the USA did well. Any group of people that turns to terrorism should be butchered.

Last edited:

average american

Your right the american indians were not doing anthing worth while with it.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan is a terrorist state. Terrorism is like germ warfare its is just as likely or more likely to infect the host then those perceived as enemys.
Once Islamic extreamist let the genie out of the bottle by justfieing terrorism, bombing and the killing of Israelis civilians it was only a small step until is now an accepted practice in many Islamic countries. Old saying about chickens allways come home to roost. What goes around comes around.
and your not.when the fact is that 9/11 has probably introduced terrorism to this world

anyway enjoy your fall

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
when the fact is that 9/11 has probably introduced terrorism to this world
Yes Sir, you heard it here first.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
because they'd be bombed and gunged down by the terrorists.
Pakis are caught in their own web of terror and its very difficult to get ut of it unless something drastic happens...... for example another Bangladesh(s).

After a new Bangladesh(s) Pakis would sit quite for next 20-30 years.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles