14 punjabis identified then killed in balochistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
balochistan was a tiny place

it was merged with Pashtun areas and bruhie people.

though a total of 16 states will be created in pakistan.of them 3 will be in balochistan

Pashtun will have 3 states in Pakistan.

1-KPK
2-Godar
3-co-govt with saraiki people in saraikistan province

Punjabi will have

-Punjab
-Bahawalpure

Saraiki people will have

saraikistan and also joint govt with hazara in hazara division

baloch considering that they are less than 5% of total population.
they only will have balochistan as there province though a smaller province but 8% of pakistan area

sindhi people will have 2 provinces within sindh.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
All spread lies...
Pakistan is based on LIES and HATE and would disintegrate sooner or later into more pieces.

Bangladeshis did it and soon Baloch and Sindhi would do.

We have all "moral support" for them.

Decklander

I request my baloch brothers to give us a gift on 15th August by killing over a thousand Paki punjabies in Balochistan. That will make it really memorable.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I request my baloch brothers to give us a gift on 15th August by killing over a thousand Paki punjabies in Balochistan. That will make it really memorable.
Not sure about pak

but if indian media and army sources are to be believed than as per them the beheading of 2 soldier were done by baloch regiment.

Really sad to see that you guys consider your own killers as brothers..

ooops after all your indians.in the past you even considered the invaders as equal to God

bennedose

I had always blamed indian text books for the brainwashing of indian youth..

your such an example but of the worst kind

No. You have not heard anything yet. Indian 8th standard textbooks taught me what knives are best to use for killing people who do not belong to my caste. It's all open. Just Google for it - you will find scans. All Indians learn from the same textbooks and that is why Indians have killed 80,0000,00.00000,00 Kashmiris as Pakistan has correctly counted and identified.
:taunt1:

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
Not sure about pak

but if indian media and army sources are to be believed than as per them the beheading of 2 soldier were done by baloch regiment.

Really sad to see that you guys consider your own killers as brothers..

ooops after all your indians.in the past you even considered the invaders as equal to God
Your Baloch regiment has hardly any ethnic Balochi. Overwhelming majority in Baloch regiment are Pakjabi.
Weird fact isn't it? But 'weird' is a synonym for Pakistan.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
No. You have not heard anything yet. Indian 8th standard textbooks taught me what knives are best to use for killing people who do not belong to my caste. It's all open. Just Google for it - you will find scans. All Indians learn from the same textbooks and that is why Indians have killed 80,0000,00.00000,00 Kashmiris as Pakistan has correctly counted and identified.
You see how he mirrors and mimics every Indian argument/accusation he has ever come across on the internet?

1. Indian textbooks.
2. Kashmir integral part.
3. Ancient civilization. etc.

It's like he is a 4 month old baby monkey. He is tremendously infatuated by India but since his Jihadi upbringing asks him to hate India he has turned into the tremendous screw up he is now.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I had always wondered why hindu hate pakistanis and to some extend there own indian musims aswell but not bangladesh's.
the answer was bangladesh's were like them forever.while the rest of south asian muslims had somehow ruled over them

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your Baloch regiment has hardly any ethnic Balochi. Overwhelming majority in Baloch regiment are Pakjabi.
Weird fact isn't it? But 'weird' is a synonym for Pakistan.
Baloch are more %age wise in pak army compared to there %age of total pakistan population

bennedose

I had always wondered why hindu hate pakistanis and to some extend there own indian musims aswell but not bangladesh's.
the answer was bangladesh's were like them forever.while the rest of south asian muslims had somehow ruled over them
I am surprised that you are capable of wondering - but sometimes a glimmer of intelligence exists in Pakistanis (as per page 72, 7th std Social Studies book in India). But because you are Paki no mechanism exists for your education in Pakistan and there are no school textbooks (page 786) . So there is something more you can do when you divide your country further. But then your main book teaches you wudhu after every enjoyable act that so you are good at wanking off with your imagination.

ladder

Country flag
Baloch are more %age wise in pak army compared to there %age of total pakistan population
This is not effective counter-statement of my assertion ( if you may call so), being %wise more in Pakistan army doesn't in any way gives the racial/provincial make-up of Baloch regiment.
If you have credible link towards the %composition of Baloch regiment then go ahead.

Otherwise had enough of your 'equal=equal' and 'this implies that' statements.

You had mentioned that Pastuns representation were disproportionately on higher side in Pakistani army.( in another thread.)
Now, you say Balochi's have the same situation.
Commonly, Pakistani army is called Punjabi army not for nothing.

So, in all Pastuns, Balochis, Punjabis are all have higher representation. So, who's under-represented? only Sindhis?

Do, I have to tell you in what category one can categorize your post? or you are intelligent enough to figure it your-self?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I am surprised that you are capable of wondering - but sometimes a glimmer of intelligence exists in Pakistanis (as per page 72, 7th std Social Studies book in India). But because you are Paki no mechanism exists for your education in Pakistan and there are no school textbooks (page 786) . So there is something more you can do when you divide your country further. But then your main book teaches you wudhu after every enjoyable act that so you are good at wanking off with your imagination.
your wet dreams of further division of pakistan will remain as much wet as much your pant after thinking of pak armed forces and they are close enough to slit your throat

we have come a long way.when pakistan was formed we had 1 university and only 9% literacy rate compared to 15% of india.today pakistan is 63% while india 72%.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is not effective counter-statement of my assertion ( if you may call so), being %wise more in Pakistan army doesn't in any way gives the racial/provincial make-up of Baloch regiment.
If you have credible link towards the %composition of Baloch regiment then go ahead.

Otherwise had enough of your 'equal=equal' and 'this implies that' statements.

You had mentioned that Pastuns representation were disproportionately on higher side in Pakistani army.( in another thread.)
Now, you say Balochi's have the same situation.
Commonly, Pakistani army is called Punjabi army not for nothing.

So, in all Pastuns, Balochis, Punjabis are all have higher representation. So, who's under-represented? only Sindhis?

Do, I have to tell you in what category one can categorize your post? or you are intelligent enough to figure it your-self?
pashtun are 22% in army while 14-15% of population of pakistan
baloch or equal are slightly less.
than punjabi
while sindhi are least in pak army

bose

Country flag
your wet dreams of further division of pakistan will remain as much wet as much your pant after thinking of pak armed forces and they are close enough to slit your throat

we have come a long way.when pakistan was formed we had 1 university and only 9% literacy rate compared to 15% of india.today pakistan is 63% while india 72%.
Bhai Jaan, Kuch naya sunao... whoh bhauth baar sun chuk a hoon....

Naya kooch dialogue ??

bennedose

Ah I can see that literacy is a sore point - so I have pushed the correct button. :rofl:

Pakistan is unable even to conduct a census or even immunize all children against Polio - but you Pakis claim that you know the exact literacy rate and expect everyone to believe it. Your people are being bumped off in Baluchistan and NWFP your statistics, like Pakistniyat are a state of mind. A small mind that is. Do you think everyone else on earth are small brained like Paki rat people from too much cousin marriage like Pakis and that they will believe the stuff that Pakis squeal about. Last I heard 99% of Pakis had brains smaller than donkey brains. (Google for page 48 Indian Social Studies book for class 9)

a total of 16 states will be created in pakistan.of them 3 will be in balochistan
Gosh - you have such a short memory. Cousin marriage problem? How can you memorize the Quran and use your wisdom to beat your wife and kill assorted kafirs when you can't remember what you wrote a few hours ago. YOU said Pakistan was being divided. Not me.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
%of Balochi speaking population 3.59%
Source: Ethnic groups in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

% of Balochi people in Pakistan army 3.2%
source: Pakistan Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, would you like to change your statement?
Old figure from 2007

as projected officially by the army.4000 baloch were recruited last.and 10k more were planned for the close future

from ISPR

Punjab's dominance in army being reduced: ISPR

A two per cent increase will be made in the number of Sindhis bringing their total strength to 17 per cent by 2011.

The representation of Balochis, which was nil in 2001, constitutes 3.2 per cent at present. Their composition would be increased to 4 per cent by 2011.
Punjab’s dominance in army being reduced: ISPR -DAWN - Top Stories; September 14, 2007

baloch now must be around 5% in pakistan army.while as of 2011 they were only 3.5% of the population.

So the new order is

Pashtun
baloch
punjabi
and sindhi the least

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ah I can see that literacy is a sore point - so I have pushed the correct button. :rofl:

Pakistan is unable even to conduct a census or even immunize all children against Polio - but you Pakis claim that you know the exact literacy rate and expect everyone to believe it. Your people are being bumped off in Baluchistan and NWFP your statistics, like Pakistniyat are a state of mind. A small mind that is. Do you think everyone else on earth are small brained like Paki rat people from too much cousin marriage like Pakis and that they will believe the stuff that Pakis squeal about. Last I heard 99% of Pakis had brains smaller than donkey brains. (Google for page 48 Indian Social Studies book for class 9)

Gosh - you have such a short memory. Cousin marriage problem? How can you memorize the Quran and use your wisdom to beat your wife and kill assorted kafirs when you can't remember what you wrote a few hours ago. YOU said Pakistan was being divided. Not me.
Yes but only in the isolated part of the country.but stil the brave polio workers are doing there level best.

If pakistani has smaller brain than why pakistna only is part of IQ4?other than this how come the people of small brain were your king for the couple of last centuries?
why they aka the pakistani forced the hindu to become muslims which now you people call as indian muslims?

I dont want to read indian text book.as than i would have to go for ghussal since even reading them will make me naapaaak

bennedose

If pakistani has smaller brain than why pakistna only is part of IQ4?other than this how come the people of small brain were your king for the couple of last centuries?
why they aka the pakistani forced the hindu to become muslims which now you people call as indian muslims?
People of small brain can be kings, but they get defeated and kicked out. But even people with small brains will not leave the country so that they have a chance to rule again later. But the smallest, less than donkey brains give up and run away and try to join with some far away desert people who treat them worse than dogs. This defines Pakistanis and Pakistaniyat. I apologize to all donkeys for comparing their intellect with Pakistanis.

You will not read Indian textbooks because you have only one god and one book. We have many gods and many books. That is why knowledge levels are higher among all Indians. Apart from the cousin marriage rat-people factor in Pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles