14 Lakh fake Youth Congress members in TN

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by parijataka, Jun 1, 2012.

1. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Ghost Youth Congress members were created by stealing data from mobile phone companies ‘Student Plan’ subscriber list, Colleges and MLM (Multi Level Marketing) companies and the leaders of various factions remitted the bulk amount of fee to the party in 2010 as part of Rahul Gandhi's drive to boost membership. 14 Lakh members were registered in Tamil Nadu by paying a membership fee for 2 years of which now most are suspected to have been fakes as membership has fallen to 89,000 this year.

3. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

So PCs son pumped in Rs. 4.2 Crores into the Congress Party.

4. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

:rofl::rofl:
Fall from my chair laughing after reading the article.Sala ye log to party me bhi ghapla karte hai.Desh ki to kab se vaat lagate aaye [email protected] naam to nahi tha na youth congress me...in logo ka koi bharosa nahi.....:lol::lol:

Mad Indian and parijataka like this.
  5. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

Its actually much worse than that you know? Its a violation of our privacy. If these bastards can do this much when they are not even in power here in TN(they have 5MLAs from 234member assembly), think what these bastards will do if they form the part of the ruing party?:scared2:

Anyway, stuff you may or may not know-

Vasan eye care and Vasan dental care are series of eye and dental hospitals the bastards PC and his son own through out India. These bastards, looted from us and are now using the same to monopolise the businesses on which we live. Give these Con pigs few more years, they will buy up whole of India.

And Still some think why we hate these pigs so much:frusty:. And Some one line experts from delhi in this forum complain that I abuse Congrass and its loser bunch of voters too much. While I still feel that for what they have done to the country, I abuse too little.

Here are some Vasan Eye care centres

[​IMG]

6. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Congress in TN is nothing but a sad joke.

7. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

I was not aware of this. They have recently opened up a couple of outlets in Delhi. Went to one of them, was being operated quite professionally I must say.

8. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

These bloody bastards should be punished harshly.Most congi leaders have been looting India a lot.Never do any work for public interest.

9. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

think about it sir. you are among the very few well informed persons here. and even you don't know that vasan centers are all part of the PC and his son run by benami . think about the educated neanderthals who still vote for that loser party, let alone the illiterate poor people of India who don't know that they are being robbed whenever they vote for these losers.

and of course they run it professionally. years of experience in looting and unlimited supply of money from the loot they do from us. how the ---- is some ordinary people like us going to compete with them. free market my ass .:mad:

and the funny thing is these threads don't attract the ----tards who bitch about saffron terrorists BJP whenever there is a thread on them. this irritate me to the core