126 killed in two Baghdad bombings, Islamic State claims responsibility

raja696

Islam is already perfect as it is. The radicalized and politicized version is the problem, partly due to failed western policies.

Even if Islam could be reformed, rogue countries like KSA and Iran won't stop persuing their interests and the west will find new ways to fuel the conflict.

This 30 second video is good enough proof that this barbaric medieval religion needs urgent reforms

thethinker

Country flag
Islam is already perfect as it is. The radicalized and politicized version is the problem, partly due to failed western policies.

Even if Islam could be reformed, rogue countries like KSA and Iran won't stop persuing their interests and the west will find new ways to fuel the conflict.
How can it be perfect yet be radicalized and politicized at the same time?

Your Turkish chum Recep Tayyip Erdoğan states that there is only Islam, no such thing as radical Islam.

raja696

The blasts in madina in saudi arabia represents the tail meeting its head where the very preachings of islam now attacking the existence of islam. It represents the dooms day of islam as a religion. Unfortunately innocent people are dying because of some religion preaches to hate between races, religions,genders and humanity itself.

ONLY ONE ANSWER TO THIS REPLACE HATE VERSUS IN QURAN AND MAKE IT BRIGHT RELIGION LIKE OTHERS.

ELSE ITS START OF DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM. The way these attacks represents in saudi arabia.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
@Neo
So everything but Islam is problem.
Just a gentle reminder to you.
Don't take other's kindness as weakness. Everyone is capable of violence. Once the retaliation starts, you will see huge causalities at your home.

The thing is that world doesn't need to break a sweat to do it. Your fellow muslim brothers will do it for us.
Like bombings in your country and latest bombing at Medina.

raja696

I hope owaisi provide legal assistance to protect terrorists who attacked Saudi Arabia

Neo

You can not separate politics out from Islam ... It is a political religion ... please do not give excuse of western policies ... that is a quick escape route from one's own failings...
Western failed policies are the very core of the current miserable state of the ME. The creation of Israel on stolen Arab land, systematic genocide of the Palestinians, oil policies, unlawful war on Iraq and occupation, Somalia, Afghanistan, Lybia, Syira and Yemen...long list of conflicts that has radicalized the Islam. Generations are born in misery in war torn Palestina, Iraq and Afghanistan.

To make things worse, the mujahideen war a CIA funded army which evolved into Taliban and AL Qaeda. And then came the ISIS, another US gift to humanity.

It's true that Muslim countries have a lot of internal issues but it's the west who's responsible for militancy.

So you believe there is a room for reform ... Why can not the common Muslims see through the KSA & IRAN's mischief ?? are they so helpless ?
There's always room for reforms without changing or ignoring the Quran. How about a single Islamic Calender all aroundthe world. One Eid for all. Islamic banking and other stuff to improve the Islamic society.

Neo

@Neo
So everything but Islam is problem.
Just a gentle reminder to you.
Don't take other's kindness as weakness. Everyone is capable of violence. Once the retaliation starts, you will see huge causalities at your home.

The thing is that world doesn't need to break a sweat to do it. Your fellow muslim brothers will do it for us.
Like bombings in your country and latest bombing at Medina.
You keep ignoring the fact that Islam is not the problem, it's the radical mullahs and regimes like Iran and the Saudi's who are the main sponsors of jihadists all over the world.

Neo

This 30 second video is good enough proof that this barbaric medieval religion needs urgent reforms
Donot confuse medieval Arabs with average Muslim. Can you imagine such a video being produced in other Muslim countries like Indonesia, Malaysia or even in India or Pakistan?

Ancient Indian

You keep ignoring the fact that Islam is not the problem, it's the radical mullahs and regimes like Iran and the Saudi's who are the main sponsors of jihadists all over the world.
so pak has no connections with radical islam?
========================================

Neo

ONLY ONE ANSWER TO THIS REPLACE HATE VERSUS IN QURAN AND MAKE IT BRIGHT RELIGION LIKE OTHERS.

ELSE ITS START OF DESTRUCTION OF ISLAM. The way these attacks represents in saudi arabia.
No, the only solution is to contain Iran and KSA, cut off exports of their versions of Islam and the funding of proxies.secondly, keep the US out of ME.

Neo

so pak has no connections with radical islam?
========================================
Yes we do, but not at state level. Pakistan is the main victim of imported wahabism. Prior to Zia (1977) Pakistan was a moderate Muslim country.

Ancient Indian

Yes we do, but not at state level. Pakistan is the main victim of imported wahabism. Prior to Zia (1977) Pakistan was a moderate Muslim country.
Whatever buddy.
I don't do talks with Pakistanis. It is simply waste of time.

This sentiment echoes through most of my generation. That's why I am saying, pakistanis need to be careful with their attitude. No more romance or bleeding hearts from our side.
Even if our army butchers all of your pakistanis in cold blood, we won't shed a single tear. That ended with Manmohan singh regime.
So please mindful of your bullshit.

Neo

Whatever buddy.
I don't do talks with Pakistanis. It is simply waste of time.

This sentiment echoes through most of my generation. That's why I am saying, pakistanis need to be careful with their attitude. No more romance or bleeding hearts from our side.
Even if our army butchers all of your pakistanis in cold blood, we won't shed a single tear. That ended with Manmohan singh regime.
So please mindful of your bullshit.
Earlier this afternoon, I shared the same sentiment. Talking to Indians about Idlam is a waste of time and energy. So kindly don't engage me with your BS either.

Ancient Indian

Earlier this afternoon, I shared the same sentiment. Talking to Indians about Idlam is a waste of time and energy. So kindly don't engage me with your BS either.
Bullshit. Who is spewing bullshit?
You people butchered our people when partition happened.
Do you think we forgot that?
Of course your place is heaven before you had gone bonkers. You got our most fertile lands for both pakistans.

Living on our lands and eating our food, you pakis got some nerve to preach peace to Indians.

Neo

Bullshit. Who is spewing bullshit?
You people butchered our people when partition happened.
Do you think we forgot that?
Of course your place is heaven before you had gone bonkers. You got our most fertile lands for both pakistans.

Living on our lands and eating our food, you pakis got some nerve to preach peace to Indians.
Partition happened so get over it. We took less than what should be ours so be happy with what you got.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No, the only solution is to contain Iran and KSA, cut off exports of their versions of Islam and the funding of proxies.secondly, keep the US out of ME.
Only 2 countries gave recognition to Taliban which started the new age Terrorism ie. Pakis and Saudis.

You BOTH are the BIGGEST scum in the world and both are gonna suffer and already suffering for exporting terror all over the world.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I find it easier and more useful to debate Islam with Christans and Jews here in Europe. Engaging an Indian in a religious debate is a lost cause.
Because they are Abraham religion.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
They can export because many idiots are ready to import. Pakistan is a leading country.

Ancient Indian

Partition happened so get over it. We took less than what should be ours so be happy with what you got.
We will decide when to get over it.
Our grandfathers gave you too much freedom.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles