126 killed in two Baghdad bombings, Islamic State claims responsibility

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Christianity today is practically dead. Euope is becoming atheist and the Bible doesn't play a role in an average Christian society.
Good you brought that up now instead of us getting there post by post.

Now, why do you think that is? Because the society is open. Christians don't kill others when they renounce their religion. Christianity allows fellow christians to question the bible, quite openly I might say. People can speak up without worrying about getting beheaded. ( Of course they might be hated and verbally abused sometimes, but that's only natural and human).

On the other hand, Islam has very strict and to a large extent quite maniacal rules to prevent this from happening. Islam refuses to change a single word in the Quran no matter how abusive & inhuman it is. Islam refuses people to leave. Its like the mafia, you can join but you can't leave.

Violence and Islam goes hand in hand. I do however agree that there are a few (unfortunately, just a few) muslims out there who chose to ignore the violent verses of Quran and believe in living side by side with other fellow religious people.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
There is no New Quran nor the need for It. It's the true Word of Allah and It shall be protected in Its original form.
It teaches love and compassion, respect and tolerance.

Problem is not the Book but the mullahs taking money from either KSA or Iran. Islam has been politicized by these two powers, hence there's a religious divide greater than ever and it's becoming a threat to world peace. And who's fuelling the conflict from the west is no secret either.

AL-Qaeda (mujahideen + Taliban) and ISIS are US' creations, experiments terribly gone wrong. But Islam is being blamed for their failures ad usual.
If you have actually read the Quran's every word and verse and have thought about it; you wouldn't say that. You would know that an all powerful and peaceful and mearciful god won't write violent verses like that.

raja696

Christianity today is practically dead. Euope is becoming atheist and the Bible doesn't play a role in an average Christian society.
Do you realise atheists are more offensive to expose world about violence prescription in islam then they being cristians.

You can not live in denial that allah words preached to be preserved in true spirit. If allah preached violence againts his peaceful foes? Are you advocating that you stick to violence even it encourages beheading or killing them ? Ofcourse one tool for such killings made easy is terror blasts and lone wolf attacks latter developed by pakistanis with saudi funds on neighbouring countries. Usa has blood on its hands for supporting these countries. You can not escape ur karma by blaming them. Unless you ask for forgiveness of allah and encourage reforms at his will to save muslims and innocent people. You know deep down ur heart that islam advocates violence but it also advises you to lie flat in denial to kaffirs in ur words. When you will be free to think on ur own and see the truth urself. You will reform it accepting only good things and discard divisive verses for the good future of ur coming generations to Peacefully coexist . Its sad and it feels like i am communicating with invading alliens in a loud speaker on a space ship that we want to coexit peacefully, unfortunately with the same human species.

How long you will stay mute, awareness is spreading like wild fire ahead of hate against islam. For the sake of islam reforming your religion is good one to start else you will face ur own grandchildren discarding islam altogether. Hope you will realise your will to think freely is beyond restrictions imposed on oneself with set of instructions. Dont you feel like an exploding pressure vessel in your head and heavy pressure on your shoulders when you keep blocking answers to the very questions internally from your logical brain. I hope you become free as every one of us desire to have free will.

Last edited:

Neo

Do you realise atheists are more offensive to expose world about violence prescription in islam then they being cristians.

You can not live in denial that allah words preached to be preserved in true spirit. If allah preached violence againts his peaceful foes? Are you advocating that you stick to violence even it encourages beheading or killing them ? Ofcourse one tool for such killings made easy is terror blasts and lone wolf attacks latter developed by pakistanis with saudi funds on neighbouring countries. Usa has blood on its hands for supporting these countries. You can not escape ur karma by blaming them. Unless you ask for forgiveness of allah and encourage reforms at his will to save muslims and innocent people. You know deep down ur heart that islam advocates violence but it also advises you to lie flat in denial to kaffirs in ur words. When you will be free to think on ur own and see the truth urself and reform it accepting only good things and discard divisive verses for future of ur coming generations to co exit peacefully. Its sad and it feels like i am communicating with invading alliens in a loud speaker on a space ship that we want to coexit peacefully, unfortunately with the same human species.

How long you will stay mute, awareness is spreading like wild fire ahead of hate against islam. For the sake of islam reforming your religion is good one to start else you will face ur own grandchildren discarding islam altogether. Hope you will realise your will to think freely is beyond restrictions imposed on oneself with set of instructions. Dont you feel like an exploding pressure vessel in your head and heavy pressure on your shoulders when you keep blocking answers to the very questions internally from your logical brain. I hope you become free as every one of us desire to have free will.
One of the reasons I don't engage in religious debates with Indians is because of your deep rooted hatred and bias about Islam. Your knowledge is restricted to the violent history of Muslims wars with Jews. You are all experts in taking phrases out of their context to bash Islam.

Let me remind you that there are more than 1.5 billion Muslims around the world, 99% is no violent. These people have no political agenda and they understand the true meaning of Islam. They don't blow up to kill whatever comes their way.

The Bilble and the Torah can be misquoted, but when taken as a whole, it doesn't teach violence. Same is the case with Islam. But you won't understand this because it's in your blood to hate Muslims.

Just a few days ago some radical Hindus beat up two Muslims in India, made them eat cow dung and recite Hindu slogans. Such incidents are happening all over India and in a decade they'll be more frequent and more violent. Does it make Hinduism violent?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This is madness. RIP to the dead.
Terrorists have no religion and no repspect human life.
Wow the champion of human rights who finds all offense if Indian forces kill one terrorist in Kashmir is downplaying the killing of 200 shias by simply saying that it is a madness. His vocabulary of harsh word and criticism has dried up. Heinous killing of shias is just a madness fro him. Fifth columnist Sunni terrorism supporter is exposed now.

And terrorist has no religion?????????

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
One of the reasons I don't engage in religious debates with Indians is because of your deep rooted hatred and bias about Islam. Your knowledge is restricted to the violent history of Muslims wars with Jews. You are all experts in taking phrases out of their context to bash Islam.

Let me remind you that there are more than 1.5 billion Muslims around the world, 99% is no violent. These people have no political agenda and they understand the true meaning of Islam. They don't blow up to kill whatever comes their way.

The Bilble and the Torah can be misquoted, but when taken as a whole, it doesn't teach violence. Same is the case with Islam. But you won't understand this because it's in your blood to hate Muslims.

Just a few days ago some radical Hindus beat up two Muslims in India, made them eat cow dung and recite Hindu slogans. Such incidents are happening all over India and in a decade they'll be more frequent and more violent. Does it make Hinduism violent?
Well the history of North india has mostly involved conflict with invading Muslim hordes.

And really you shouldn't be complaining about indians. Not that I support vigilantism, but fact is India is one of the few non-muslim places in the Eastern hemisphere where muslims are treated with reasonable respect in spite of history.

In any case to simplify, as far as india is concerned:
Allegiance should be to country, not mystical being(s) and purportedly divine ideology, with power centers in foreign lands with foreign languages.
Uniformity in law and in its application.
Respect for native traditions and cultures including regional traditions and cultures.

And finally if Indians hated Muslims then perhaps we would have asked all muslims to leave to Pakistan, but we didn't.

Last edited:

raja696

Sorry to hear and you reconvinced me that I am not wrong , that you are licensed to lie to any one who you label them as haters of Islam hence so kafirs and exercise ur right to be excused and lie as its preached in its true form. From last week don't you know how many people killed all over the world. You r dfi member and just google news right now or any time from past week all you find Is how in the name of Islam people are brutally killed. Y r u defending violence in Islam? It's wise that you accept mistakes are there in every religion and start reforming it for good . How difficult is that for you. Instead of that you stick to your super ego emboldened by set of good and ill instructions. All I am advocating is why don't you scrape off those ill written instructions against humanity and you end terror and wars once for en all . Then nobody resist Islam even if it take over world with its good deeds. If you don't realise this ur destroying Islam from its foundations.

Neo

Wow the champion of human rights who finds all offense if Indian forces kill one terrorist in Kashmir is downplaying the killing of 200 shias by simply saying that it is a madness. His vocabulary of harsh word and criticism has dried up. Heinous killing of shias is just a madness fro him. Fifth columnist Sunni terrorism supporter is exposed now.

And terrorist has no religion?????????

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich coming from a country which is headed by a terrorist. :hail:

Neo

Sorry to hear and you reconvinced me that I am not wrong , that you are licensed to lie to any one who you label them as haters of Islam hence so kafirs and exercise ur right to be excused and lie as its preached in its true form. From last week don't you know how many people killed all over the world. You r dfi member and just google news right now or any time from past week all you find Is how in the name of Islam people are brutally killed. Y r u defending violence in Islam? It's wise that you accept mistakes are there in every religion and start reforming it for good . How difficult is that for you. Instead of that you stick to your super ego emboldened by set of good and ill instructions. All I am advocating is why don't you scrape off those ill written instructions against humanity and you end terror and wars once for en all . Then nobody resist Islam even if it take over world with its good deeds. If you don't realise this ur destroying Islam from its foundations.
I find it easier and more useful to debate Islam with Christans and Jews here in Europe. Engaging an Indian in a religious debate is a lost cause.

raja696

I find it easier and more useful to debate Islam with Christans and Jews here in Europe. Engaging an Indian in a religious debate is a lost cause.
I agree with you because I only want Islam not be vilified as hate mongering religion. I am only helping you to understand the need to develop Islam into much more enlightened form and truly represent in upbringing of good and poor people by removing its outdated ill form. And strive to make it a truly peaceful white dove as a symbol of peace.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Looking at the past (wrt to Jews & moslems ;) ;) ) and present ( how many refugee centers were burnt to the ground, now :hmm: ) and gloomy future, you may soon feel like changing that line.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Even I feel like banging my head on a wall when debating with a pakistani. You have conveniently ignored my comment by the way.

Neo

I agree with you because I only want Islam not be vilified as hate mongering religion. I am only helping you to understand the need to develop Islam into much more enlightened form and truly represent in upbringing of good and poor people by removing its outdated ill form. And strive to make it a truly peaceful white dove as a symbol of peace.
Islam is already perfect as it is. The radicalized and politicized version is the problem, partly due to failed western policies.

Even if Islam could be reformed, rogue countries like KSA and Iran won't stop persuing their interests and the west will find new ways to fuel the conflict.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Islam is already perfect as it is. The radicalized and politicized version is the problem, partly due to failed western policies.

Even if Islam could be reformed, rogue countries like KSA and Iran won't stop persuing their interests and the west will find new ways to fuel the conflict.
Subjugation of women, mutilation of private parts is perfection?

bose

Country flag
You can not separate politics out from Islam ... It is a political religion ... please do not give excuse of western policies ... that is a quick escape route from one's own failings...

So you believe there is a room for reform ... Why can not the common Muslims see through the KSA & IRAN's mischief ?? are they so helpless ?

Neo

Subjugation of women, mutilation of private parts is perfection?
If you are referring to womens circumcision in some countries, It's unislamaic and subject to regional practice.

thethinker

Country flag
If you are referring to womens circumcision in some countries, It's unislamaic and subject to regional practice.
In Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, lesser people like Ahmedis need to attest that they are un-Islamic infidels when applying for passport.

Life must be good for Sunni Pakistanis though! :hat:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1261622/th...t-friend-kafir-just-so-i-could-get-a-passport

" A few months ago, I had argued with one of my close friends — an Ahmadi — who said that every person who signs that declaration to get a Pakistani passport is giving his/her consent to the state-sponsored discrimination enabled by the Second Constitutional Amendment.

I disagreed vehemently; I felt offended.

It is not fair, I shot back, to assume that, because there can be no consent where there is force — the state forces me to sign this declaration because it can, it doesn’t make it optional for me.

This is not to deny that most Pakistanis do believe that Ahmadis are infidels, but signing that declaration isn’t the evidence for it, opinion polls are."

thethinker

Country flag
Don't be fooled by civilized facade put on by Pakis like @Neo . Given a motive and full state support, a different behaviour emerges.

In Pakistan, comedy means calling Hindus 'dogs'

Pakistani Hindu says he is forced to retract discrimination charge

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...ract-discrimination-charge/article8797341.ece

A Hindu reporter in Pakistan’s state-run news agency on Friday claimed he was being pressurised to retract his allegations that he was barred from drinking water in the same glass and sharing utensils with other Muslim staff at the office after his colleagues found out his religion.

Sahib Khan, a senior reporter with Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) in Karachi, had alleged that his bureau chief had asked him to “use separate utensils to eat and drink in the office because some colleagues had reservations.”

But after the issue was brought to limelight through media reports and led to backlash and demands that the action should be taken against those involved in discrimination against him, his boss started pressuring him into falsifying such reports, Mr. Sahib Khan claimed.

His boss made him sit for 4 hours

“On Wednesday, he [the bureau chief] made me sit in his office for over four hours, pressurising me into falsifying media reports on the incident,” he was quoted as saying by the Dawn.

“He wants me to say that all such reports circulating in the media are lies. He even said ‘if you can take extreme measures, so can we’,” Mr. Khan alleged.

Mr. Khan, who hails from Dadu district, was initially appointed as a reporter in APP Islamabad and was transferred to Hyderabad and then Karachi in April this year.

When his son visited his office

He had alleged that the discriminatory attitude started soon after his younger son Raj Kumar visited his office and everyone found out that he was Hindu.

“Actually my name contains the word ‘Khan’ so everyone in the office initially thought I was Muslim. When I introduced my son as Raj Kumar, they asked me in amazement if I was Hindu. The very next day, our bureau chief called me up for a meeting and asked me to use separate utensils for eating and drinking at work because others had problems,” he said.

Misleading, baseless: bureau chief

APP Karachi bureau chief Parvez Aslam, however, in a statement to the daily, has termed the allegations

“misleading” and “baseless.”

Mr. Aslam said there was “no discrimination against any minority member working at the APP on any basis, let alone religion.” He also denied reports that Mr. Khan was being “mistaken” for a Muslim earlier due to his surname “Khan.”

‘All knew he was Hindu’

“As a matter of fact, all his [Sahib’s] colleagues were well aware that he was a Hindu by religion but there was no discrimination against him at any stage,” he said.

Mr. Aslam said the APP management investigated the reported incident following a “malicious” letter from the Pakistan Institute of Labour Education and Research (Piler) and found that all charges were “frivolous.”

Journalist unions have condemned the alleged discrimination against Mr. Khan.

Secretary of the Karachi Union of Journalists (Dastoor group) Shoaib Khan has condemned the incident and demanded a thorough probe into it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles