12 killed firing in Islamabad court

Blackwater

SLAMABAD: Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Tassaduq Hussain Jillani has taken suo moto notice of the F-8 Kachehri firing, Geo News reported.

The chief justice, while taking notice of the incident, sought report from Chief Commissioner and IG Islamabad on Tuesday.

The hearing of the case would be held on Tuesday in open court.

It may be noted here that at least 11 people including Additional Session Judge Rafaqat Awan were killed in firing and hand grenade attack in the Kachehri (local court) located in F-8 area in the federal capital on Monday morning.

CJP takes suo moto notice of F-8 Kachehri firing | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Neo

@ neo

still u think thinks will improve in 2014-15??
When I was in school, there were bomb blasts and terrorst attacks in London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Tel Avi, Baghdad, India etc. But it was always a temporary trend as nothing lasts forever.

If there are people who this that this is the future of Pakistan, they are fools.
Things will change and terrorists will be defeated one days, the question is not if but when.

Blackwater

When I was in school, there were bomb blasts and terrorst attacks in London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Tel Avi, Baghdad, India etc. But it was always a temporary trend as nothing lasts forever.

If there are people who this that this is the future of Pakistan, they are fools.
Things will change and terrorists will be defeated one days, the question is not if but when.
i think ,there is a big difference between 1 or 2 bomb blast and series of continuous bomb blast and firing for 10 yrs:p:p:p

Neo

i think ,there is a big difference between 1 or 2 bomb blast and series of continuous bomb blast and firing for 10 yrs:p:p:p
Yes it started soon after US attacked Afghanistan.
But the WoT had come to a near end and soon US will Afganistan.
Terrorist attacks and lawlessnes is all contected and will eventually come to an end.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
It may be noted here that at least 11 people including Additional Session Judge Rafaqat Awan were killed in firing and hand grenade attack in the Kachehri (local court) located in F-8 area in the federal capital on Monday morning.
looks like some has not only judged but also executed ASJ...................

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Terrorist attacks and lawlessnes is all contected and will eventually come to an end.
Hope it does. Did anyone claim responsibility?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

The above post really depicts the below :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blackwater

i hope so but nothing improving so far , chances are less in future too

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
My reading of the situation is different.

I can provide links and sources to corroborate the fact that intolerance in society was always a feature of Pakistan. Whether anti-Ahmadi sentiment, anti-Shia sentiment, factionalism between Barelvis and Deobandis, Balochistan insurgency, anti-Mohajir hate, Karachi violence, etc. These fissures and issues in Pakistani society accelerated from 2002-3 onwards. But the foundation of hate was always there.

Now, the reason for all the problems is not US WoT, as many of you fondly believe. The reason is the extreme religiosity and theocracy that the Pakistani state is built on. Now, society has reached a point of no return. Pakistan as an entity in its current form, just cannot survive peacefully. You have breached all your fences. The issue will go away only when Pakistan ceases to exist in its current form. This may involve splitting and balkanization of Pakistan. Or it may involve a "pure Taliban based Sharia government" coming to power at the center. If Pakistan survives in its current state, it will always be in a state of flux and violence and constant entropy.

Time will prove me right. You just wait and watch.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
My reading of the situation is different.

I can provide links and sources to corroborate the fact that intolerance in society was always a feature of Pakistan. Whether anti-Ahmadi sentiment, anti-Shia sentiment, factionalism between Barelvis and Deobandis, Balochistan insurgency, anti-Mohajir hate, Karachi violence, etc. These fissures and issues in Pakistani society accelerated from 2002-3 onwards. But the foundation of hate was always there.

Now, the reason for all the problems is not US WoT, as many of you fondly believe. The reason is the extreme religiosity and theocracy that the Pakistani state is built on. Now, society has reached a point of no return. Pakistan as an entity in its current form, just cannot survive peacefully. You have breached all your fences. The issue will go away only when Pakistan ceases to exist in its current form. This may involve splitting and balkanization of Pakistan. Or it may involve a "pure Taliban based Sharia government" coming to power at the center. If Pakistan survives in its current state, it will always be in a state of flux and violence and constant entropy.

Time will prove me right. You just wait and watch.
I agree with your assertion. Violence in pakistan existed even before WOT was initiated, pakistanis were slaughtering each other like rabid beasts on a daily basis by quoting 'religion of peace'. This is due to only one fact, which is religiosity and religious teachings which these uber islamic societies follow. How can a 1400 year old religion or way of life can be today's guiding star, still violent failed states like pakistan clings on to such redundant ideologies or ways of live ( mind you these imported jurisprudence / ways-of-life are meant for parched desert people and not people/communities with ample resources), these islamic people never evolve or let alone evolve their religion; nonetheless, they would like to shun whatever modern ideas which are leftovers and replace it with regressive Saudi type Wahabbi Sharia't. Yeah, it's an oxymoron but this will further fuel disintegration of an abominations of a state called pakistan! Which is apparently imperative for world peace.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
And what happened in 71? :confused: :lol: :lol:

Neo

The formation of Ahrar-ul-Hind may be a ruse by the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan in give it plausible deniability for any attacks its commanders execute during negotiations. Splinter jihadist groups are often formed in Pakistan, only to be reabsorbed after serving their purpose.

Personally I believe TTP is behind the assault.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The formation of Ahrar-ul-Hind may be a ruse by the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan in give it plausible deniability for any attacks its commanders execute during negotiations. Splinter jihadist groups are often formed in Pakistan, only to be reabsorbed after serving their purpose.

Personally I believe TTP is behind the assault.

PAF should strike them again.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles