12-hour power cuts are back in West Punjab

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I haven't gone anywhere, we both know you will never step into a Punjabi village saying the anti sikh stuff you say.

This is jalandhar, amritsar, kapurthala, etc last December.

Don't claim to love something, you can't measure up to.
imgur: the simple image sharer
It is again happening due to police injustice.

Instead of addressing it, you try to suppress Sikhs? That is retardness.

In past, police would make fathers and daughters sleep. In revenge people would become warriors against state.

If you would not do that, you are coward. Let's see if my fan club will keep following me thread to thread for no reason.

I will say no more here,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |
Oh, shut the fcuk up, you khalistani twat. When did I say any anti-Sikh stuff, you lying khalistani piece of shit? If you can point it out, I will quit the forum.

On the contrary, Khalistani vermin like you don't have the guts to come and talk in India. Bhagoda geedad Khalistani - that is a fit name for you. Sit somewhere thousands of miles away with some huge persecution complex and keep saying that people are making "anti Sikh comments". Only vile scum will equate anti-Khalistani comments with anti-Sikh comments.

You and your coterie of khalistani rascals have divided India and divided Sikhs enough. No one is interested in your prattle anymore.

P.S. You keep saying that "you will say no more here", yet you keep coming back like an idiot who enjoys being abused. If you have "nothing more to say", just fcuk off, don't keep moaning here.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles