11 Feb '13: Pakistan conducts test fires of two Hatf-IX Nasr BRBMs

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
With this test Pakistan has to prove a lot that this test succeeded.

Press releases always do not matter. These are written before the tests.

They have to prove that the missile parts did not fall all over Sind province, and still they called it a success.

If they cannot prove it then Pakistan's rivals are not scared of this missile at all.
we don't care whether you guys are scared or not

publishing some odd 300 article from your media about nasr in both 2011 and 2012 is enough to prove they are scared or not

Pakistan may not use this.but this is just a signal that our nuclear doctrine hasnt changed and will remain so

Cross the border and see the result

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
^ What's so special about this missile (or guided rocket) with 60km Range. :confused:
and did it hit the intended target ? :D :rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
we don't care whether you guys are scared or not

publishing some odd 300 article from your media about nasr in both 2011 and 2012 is enough to prove they are scared or not

Pakistan may not use this.but this is just a signal that our nuclear doctrine hasnt changed and will remain so

Cross the border and see the result
The "doctrine" means wrong-directed-weapons at eastern border whereas Afgans/US/NATO daily cross over and kill Pakis in day light. :laugh:

Till now the doctrine is helpful for India and not Pakis..... 45,000 Pakis killed like pigs since WOT.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The "doctrine" means wrong-directed-weapons at eastern border whereas Afgans/US/NATO daily cross over and kill Pakis in day light. :laugh:

Till now the doctrine is helpful for India and not Pakis..... 45,000 Pakis killed like pigs since WOT.
felt sorry for you after quoting me in each and every post since the past few months

on topic

that is not your concern.you guys cross bangladesh border each and every week/month while since zia warning you have not even crossed pak border by an inch..even in the kargil

which proves that your aggression is only goood against innocent Bangladesh's brother

but anyway when we will deploy our nukes in bangladesh.bangladesh will warn you each and every months with nukes and you wont be able to do anything like in pakistan case

Defcon 1

Country flag
The significance of Nasr is not that it enables pakistan to fire nukes on our soldiers, but that it enables it to do without going to the nuclear threshold. The indian members here like to point out that Nasr strike will be met with a full scale nuclear response from India but we should understand that if this was the case, pakistan would not have developed Nasr.

What actually will happen is that they will fire Nasr, our soldiers will be killed, and politicians will just give speeches and warnings. We will still not go for a full scale nuclear response, because then we would risk nuclear attack on our cities. So, our objective should to stop this missile from being launched at all, or intercepting it post launch. Not making fun of it and thinking it can't do anything, because if it couldn't, it wouldn't have been developed.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The significance of Nasr is not that it enables pakistan to fire nukes on our soldiers, but that it enables it to do without going to the nuclear threshold. The indian members here like to point out that Nasr strike will be met with a full scale nuclear response from India but we should understand that if this was the case, pakistan would not have developed Nasr.

What actually will happen is that they will fire Nasr, our soldiers will be killed, and politicians will just give speeches and warnings. We will still not go for a full scale nuclear response, because then we would risk nuclear attack on our cities. So, our objective should to stop this missile from being launched at all, or intercepting it post launch. Not making fun of it and thinking it can't do anything, because if it couldn't, it wouldn't have been developed.
I don't think there is any going back once the nuclear threshold is breached. George Fernandes made it clear '02.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

a neutral reply

and now get a Fani's reply

"While i think Nasr developed by pak is more of an bluff and might never be used,Pakistan or any other country will always want to stop indian armed forces at conventional level unless it turns out to be pretty worst for Pakistan.While Pakistan might not have a No first use policy but still nuclear strike will remain the last response.when pakistan is almost dead at conventional level.which is pretty much expected if india goes onto a full scale war on india..if the war is only limited to CSD than pak may never use any nukes and will try only at conventional level"

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
felt sorry for you after quoting me in each and every post since the past few months

on topic

that is not your concern.you guys cross bangladesh border each and every week/month while since zia warning you have not even crossed pak border by an inch..even in the kargil

which proves that your aggression is only goood against innocent Bangladesh's brother

but anyway when we will deploy our nukes in bangladesh.bangladesh will warn you each and every months with nukes and you wont be able to do anything like in pakistan case
I know you are reading my posts idiot even though you are showing like you are not just like a typical paki in DENIAL MODE. :lol: I feel sorry for you since you are geting thrashed by everyone and you then admitting you dont have knowledge about this and that.

On topic...seems like you didnt read my reply on your "we will give BD nukes".... go and give them nukes and soon we would give AF few nukes too... Afgans are sick and tired of you of ruining their country and guess what they would not hold back like India does most of the time.Afgans would thrash you really really badly and get back land beyond Durand Line.

You missiles are only to satisfy ego which you have lost since Pak Army has killed 45,000 Muslim Pakis.

Defcon 1

Country flag
I don't think there is any going back once the nuclear threshold is breached. George Fernandes made it clear '02.
It is one thing to say it, completely different doing it actually.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Very similar to the Baki's claiming to use the tactical nukes.
They haven't got anything to lose, we still won't go for a full scale nuclear response even after this missile kills our soldiers. But then again a small probability always exists that we may.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know you are reading my posts idiot even though you are showing like you are not just like a typical paki in DENIAL MODE. :lol: I feel sorry for you since you are geting thrashed by everyone and you then admitting you dont have knowledge about this and that.

On topic...seems like you didnt read my reply on your "we will give BD nukes".... go and give them nukes and soon we would give AF few nukes too... Afgans are sick and tired of you of ruining their country and guess what they would not hold back like India does most of the time.Afgans would thrash you really really badly and get back land beyond Durand Line.

You missiles are only to satisfy ego which you have lost since Pak Army has killed 45,000 Muslim Pakis.
while i do used to read ignored member posts by either to log off or to open a private browsing window.
but for the past few months.i have completely left reading them

Give nukes to afghan no problem since they are on the verge to merge with us and we will get the idea of indian warhead designs

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
It is one thing to say it, completely different doing it actually.
No chance in hell any government is going to accept a nuclear attack on any of our asset.If not anything else public opinion will force them to retaliate.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Picture of this test

My new avatar now:bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:
You seem to be modern day Gazani ... blood thirsty killer and plunderer....
Where do you live ?
In caves...

Are you and your country trying to terrorise us Indians?

Oh yes....

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
No chance in hell any government is going to accept a nuclear attack on any of our asset.If not anything else public opinion will force them to retaliate.
It might look to you so, but if there was real danger that Delhi and Mumbai will be blown to ashes if you press a particular button, your reaction would be different.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles