11 August – Balochistan Independence Day

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

many thanks to respected member rock127 for reminding us of the suffering of the baluch people

India must give moral & material support for the oppressed people of Balochistan... RIP to the dead freedom fighters...
packland cant complain about this, while they are talking big about Kashmir ------ it is india's duty , yes DUTY to tell the whole world about Baluchistan and their intense suffering --- which is far worse than the Kashmiri's

at least the kashmiris are respected by packland ( probably because of their light skin ) but the Baluchis are spat upon

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Like we give a shyt...
Awwww you do give a lot of s*** and we would make sure we give all our "Moral Support" to Baloch people and their freedom fighters.

You know what "Moral Support" means already as you are quite experienced in giving it :rofl:

The suffering of Baloch people and the atrocities of evil Pak Army needs to be exposed.

Pakistani Nationalist

Awwww you do give a lot of s*** and we would make sure we give all our "Moral Support" to Baloch people and their freedom fighters.

You know what "Moral Support" means already as you are quite experienced in giving it :rofl:

The suffering of Baloch people and the atrocities of evil Pak Army needs to be exposed.
Can i have Kareena kapoor ? i promise il support shinning india ... :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Can i have Kareena kapoor ? i promise il support shinning india ... :lol:
You asked for Madhuri last time and we killed 4000 Paki soldiers/terrorists like pigs and they rotted on Indian soil for days and you refused to take back their bodies.And Indian Army did last rights of your rotting soldiers by reading Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.Being a fighter for Pak Army you can't even get a proper muslim ritual.

Pak Army is the MOST Un-Professional and Un-Islamic Army and COWARD Army in the world.

But if you still insist on Kareen come and attack India and face consequences of your stupid desires since all you would get is below .

Bolne se pehle soch liya kar. :rofl:

Pakistani Nationalist

You asked for Madhuri last time and we killed 4000 Paki soldiers/terrorists like pigs and they rotted on Indian soil for days and you refused to take back their bodies.And Indian Army did last rights of your rotting soldiers by reading Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.Being a fighter for Pak Army you can't even get a proper muslim ritual.

Pak Army is the MOST Un-Professional and Un-Islamic Army and COWARD Army in the world.

But if you still insist on Kareen come and attack India and face consequences of your stupid desires since all you would get is below .

Bolne se pehle soch liya kar. :rofl:
Even pig is a worshiped by u motherfkers... LMAO at ur filthy black niger arse... as for killing lol.. yeah ur mom killed by dick by sitting on it.,..

Pakistani Nationalist

You don't give, you consume that :troll:
LOL.. Actually on u bastards go... now go consume it with honey ..lol... saw u bastards going it on national geography... lol even ur pm mora (gand ka mora) desai boasted of drinking his urine... ----in retards.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
India must give moral & material support for the oppressed people of Balochistan... RIP to the dead freedom fighters...
Note the deliberate attempt to disrupt this thread with posts which are nothing but filth. Pakis are not good at psyops. :-(

bose

Country flag
Note the deliberate attempt to disrupt this thread with posts which are nothing but filth. Pakis are not good at psyops. :-(
Pakistan has already lost Baluchistan... It seems that they have not learned from their mistakes from East Pakistan in 1971... The horrendous activities of Pakistan army committing on the indigenous people of Baluchistan starting from the mighty expedition of Tikka Khan often called Butcher of Baluchistan...
In Pakistan everyone is at war with everyone"¦ Sunnis killing Shias, Sunnis killing Ahmadias etc etc"¦ leave aside the continuous cleanup of land of pure of dirty Hindus & Christians"¦

I would strongly recommend banning ones using foul language"¦

Pakistani Nationalist

Psyops? how many Pakistanis or decent people from other nationalities even visit this shithole forum? and if they do they remain confined in some parts technical threads... hell even those threads arent spared... ur not conducting psyops... just shit ops... and its good tht the world sees you ----ed up mindsets n ur diseased ----in sick brains farting all around... abusing,celebrating deaths and God knows what... u sick bastards... even logical indians dont give a ---- abt you people n ur ----ed up so called forum.

Pakistani Nationalist

Pakistan has already lost Baluchistan... It seems that they have not learned from their mistakes from East Pakistan in 1971... The horrendous activities of Pakistan army committing on the indigenous people of Baluchistan starting from the mighty expedition of Tikka Khan often called Butcher of Baluchistan...
In Pakistan everyone is at war with everyone"¦ Sunnis killing Shias, Sunnis killing Ahmadias etc etc"¦ leave aside the continuous cleanup of land of pure of dirty Hindus & Christians"¦
Thank you for your nonsense..

I would strongly recommend banning ones using foul language"¦
So how abt mass banning ur comrades first? post no 24 is a shinning example.. and oh i hope the so called BAT pays a little visit to ur sleeping beauties on LOC soon.. after all we live pig hunting occasionally..

bose

Country flag
Psyops? how many Pakistanis or decent people from other nationalities even visit this shithole forum? and if they do they remain confined in some parts technical threads... hell even those threads arent spared... ur not conducting psyops... just shit ops... and its good tht the world sees you ----ed up mindsets n ur diseased ----in sick brains farting all around... abusing,celebrating deaths and God knows what... u sick bastards... even logical indians dont give a ---- abt you people n ur ----ed up so called forum.
Bhai Jaan,

But why do you visit this shit hole ?? any specific reasons ??

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Why is the paki still here? Moderators sleeping?

Pakistani Nationalist

Bhai Jaan,

But why do you visit this shit hole ?? any specific reasons ??
I hardly visit this shithole... and i do to reply you in the same language u understand... coz i dnt take bs about my country,my martyrs or anything related to my country.

bose

Country flag
Thank you for your nonsense..
It is no nonsense... this much I can say...

So how abt mass banning ur comrades first? post no 24 is a shinning example.. and oh i hope the so called BAT pays a little visit to ur sleeping beauties on LOC soon.. after all we live pig hunting occasionally..
It includes anyone who uses foul language... that also includes me or any of my comrades as you say... Let me remind you that I was one of the members who asked all my brothers not to use the word "Paki" the reason is obvious...

bose

Country flag
I hardly visit this shithole... and i do to reply you in the same language u understand... coz i dnt take bs about my country,my martyrs or anything related to my country.
You must be kidding... I know you are in your early 20's if I am not wrong... First fight against your own countrymen who are busy beheading Pakistani Armymen on duty... I leave aside what rest of the world thinks of Pakistan...

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles