10th anniversary of Parliament Attack

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Completely forgot today is the 13th of December and it's the 10th anniversary of it.

Homage to all the brave men who lost their lives defending the symbol of India's democracy.

Unfortunately the perpetrator of the attack with the blood of those brave men on his hands is still unpunished.

Hope the families of those brave men get closure soon with the hanging of Afzal Guru.

JBH22

^^^ Justice for the dead security forces and most importantly good whipping to those responsible for intel failure

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is business as usual.

agentperry

i feel sad for the losses of brave crpf security people but feel sad that terrorists couldnt enter parliament to kill sharad pawar and other corrupt.

think of today's India without sharad pawar, kapil sibal, sonia gandhi and amar singh. and not to forget the corruption they did in these 10 years is way too much, this all could have been avoided

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Partial list of endorsors so far: Anand Patwardhan, Arundhati Roy, Noam Chomsky, Sister Helen Prejean, Harsh Mandar, S. A. R. Geelani, Sandeep Pandey, Justice Suresh, Gautam Navlakha, Ved Bhasin, Ziauddin Sardar Praful Bidwai, Ram Puniyani, Dionne Bunsha, Jyoti Punwani, Asgar Ali Engineer, Ammu Abraham.
This says it all, doesn't it. I'd be happy if all these endorsers start mysteriously disappearing one by one.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I t has been 10 years and still AFZAL GURU is not hanged. He is neither a pakistani if the GoI thinks to do a hard bargain for release of INDIANS from pakistan. He is an INDIAN and there is no option of bargaining with him. There is no use of him to the GoI. The only use is the MUSLIM VOTE BANK. If the MUSLIMS in INDIA are really so patriotic and faithful to the INDIAN REPUBLIC then they must protest against the GoI and tell the GoI to hang the ant-INDIAN AFZAL GURU.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles