100+ killed in oil tanker fire in Bahawalpur

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
When are we going to schedule your gay arranged marriage?
You're offering? No thanks Abdul I don't roll that way. Make that offer to some Pathans, they would love your ass for some Bacchabazi. I'm sure you'd prefer halal meat up your ass anyway.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
You're offering? No thanks Abdul I don't roll that way. Make that offer to some Pathans, they would love your ass for some Bacchabazi. I'm sure you'd prefer halal meat up your ass anyway.

So you want a Pathan boy, that serves you halal meat it seems. Send picture friend, we will put you in the paper, we'll find you a good boy.

Your parents will pay the dowry, since you like to be the bottom bitch too much.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
So you want a Pathan boy, that serves you halal meat it seems. Send picture friend, we will put you in the paper, we'll find you a good boy.

Your parents will pay the dowry, since you like to be the bottom bitch too much.
Triggered Abdul :rofl:

Here enjoy a joke

A Muslim walks into his local mosque with a big grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about, Abdul?" Asks the Imam.

"Well, I'll tell you," replies Abdul. "I live by the railroad tracks and on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the rails, like in the American movies. I cut her free and took her back to my humble abode. Allah be praised - we made love all night, all around the tent. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position permitted by Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him!"

"By the most Merciful," exclaimed the Imam, "you have been blessed. Was she as beautiful as a desert flower?"

Abdul grimaced, "By the Jinn, I do not know - I never found her head."

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Here enjoy a joke

"Well, I'll tell you," replies Abdul. "I live by the railroad tracks and on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the rails, like in the American movies. I cut her free and took her back to my humble abode. Allah be praised - we made love all night, all around the tent. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position permitted by Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him!"

"By the most Merciful," exclaimed the Imam, "you have been blessed. Was she as beautiful as a desert flower?"

Oh, how triggered I am. Please ask any veteran member how I think about religion. Were you even around when there was chat box in this forum?

Never mind that trivial stuff. Please, we must set up your homosex-marriage.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Oh, how triggered I am. Please ask any veteran member how I think about religion. Were you even around when there was chat box in this forum?

Never mind that trivial stuff. Please, we most set up your homosex-marriage.
Buddy already told you I don't roll like that, no homo please and thank you. :) This was fun, see you later.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Buddy already told you I don't roll like that, no homo please and thank you. :) This was fun, see you later.

You do roll like that, and we will set up your homo-sex marriage. I will personally use my own money to help you with your homosex marriage endeavors. There are many homosex-gay Indian boys in UAE, Oman, Saudi, India, etc. They want homosex freedom in California. You are prized commodity.

Discuss later.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Here enjoy a joke

----------------------------------------------

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles