100+ killed in oil tanker fire in Bahawalpur

Degenarate

Country flag
Pakis are morally bankrupt people. They have been brainwashed by their establishment to only care for the deaths of those for whom their mullahs and ISPR express grief over. It is like a screening process, ISPR and the national mullahs deem the victims fit for grief only if they were proper muslims and died an Islamic death. Only exception to the rule is if they can pass off the deaths as something orchestrated by India, then the national outrage is unanimous. There you will see people blaming their civilian govt for being in cahoots with RAW and plotting revenge against India by asking their army to target Indian consulates in Afg and advocating jihad on the streets of Delhi and Mumbai.

I dont want to be a despicable human being and I really wish we work together to end the deaths of innocent in both countries but looking at their posts in social media it is hard to categorize them as humans.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
patrol get evaporated at normal temperature & pressure , and this petrol vapor is extremely flammable (even much more than liquid petrol ) and there was a traffic Jam because of the accident , and people of nearby villages started looting petrol .............Few people started smoking .

now this Air+petrol vapor Mixture caught fire and with a Big blast people died .

This was exactly the scene I saw. One moment people were extinguishing a small fire and few moment later it got big and then a very loud blast occurred which sent shockwaves to few hundred meters. After I came to my senses I saw people screaming and asking to pour water on them. The moment we pour water on them their skin got weird. Luckily ambulances were on time. I went to the hospital to see the aftermath and it was very much terrifying.

The only advice I would like to give to the people of DFI is-

Whenever you see fire or a place that can catch fire, you run fast as you can. Abandon f@cking everything and run for your life. Make sure to get several hundred meters away from the place of accident. Don't be a f@cking hero and call the fire brigade. Wait for them. The most important point -Get as far as possible from the area of accident.
Fire doesn't discriminate it burns everything that come between it's path

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
What on earth is wrong with some of you sub-humans in this thread?

Krusty

Country flag
This was exactly the scene I saw. One moment people were extinguishing a small fire and few moment later it got big and then a very loud blast occurred which sent shockwaves to few hundred meters. After I came to my senses I saw people screaming and asking to pour water on them. The moment we pour water on them their skin got weird. Luckily ambulances were on time. I went to the hospital to see the aftermath and it was very much terrifying.

The only advice I would like to give to the people of DFI is-

Whenever you see fire or a place that can catch fire, you run fast as you can. Abandon f@cking everything and run for your life. Make sure to get several hundred meters away from the place of accident. Don't be a f@cking hero and call the fire brigade. Wait for them. The most important point -Get as far as possible from the area of accident.
Fire doesn't discriminate it burns everything that come between it's path
Basics everyone needs to know. Never ever try to put our ANY oil fire using water. You will only end up making it worse. If it's in the kitchen, turn off gas and dump baking soda if you have. If It's a tanker. Run away and call for the fire brigade. Use judgement while helping. If you see people away from the inferno in fire. Try to put it out using blankets or use only dry powder extinguisher if you have access to it

Krusty

Country flag
What on earth is wrong with some of you sub-humans in this thread?
Nothing. Warfare (at any level) isn't beautiful. People have to come to terms with it. You might want to search for the celebrations by paki civilians when Mumbai attacks were in full swing... such reactions from DFI members are natural. Rage has to be vented out.

Last edited:

mendosa

I hope most of em look like this
The middle one looks like slenderman from the videogame. Poor guy, he took a trip from Pakistan to India through the mountains just to have his weight reduced by 40%. Should've found a good gym in Pakistan itself.

I am all for defeating and punishing Pakis wherever/whenever possible...But, people suffering and dying this painfully should not be celebrated, a certain line needs to be drawn. Isn't it this trait of our dharma which differentiates us from those barbarians?

And kindly enclose graphic pictures within spoiler tags.
Oh wise one, you come to a defense forum and complain about dead bodies.

+1 @Krusty but I was left wondering after seeing the burning building in UK last week, what is so inflammable in a cement building which keeps burning for so long? I guess the papers would burn away in just an hour, but there is no gas or any other inflammable.

Last edited:

Shredder

Country flag
Whatever, tough guy. Where did I complain about dead bodies in my post? I merely pointed the use of spoiler tags.

Krusty

Country flag
The middle one looks like slenderman from the videogame. Poor guy, he took a trip from Pakistan to India through the mountains just to have his weight reduced by 40%. Should've found a good gym in Pakistan itself.

+1 @Krusty but I was left wondering after seeing the burning building in UK last week, what is so inflammable in a cement building which keeps burning for so long? I guess the papers would burn away in just an hour, but there is no gas or any other inflammable.
Depends on the construction materials used. Generally a building made of entirely of bricks doesn't actually burn but the stuff inside (wooden, textiles, tapestry, plastics, furniture, appliances, carpets, paint, varnish and other assorted chemicals) is what carries the flames. Actually it's more than Enough to engulf the entire buildings. People might not notice it, but the stuff that can fuel a fire runs into many tonnes in typical high rise buildings. Besides, European constructions extensively use 'engineered beams and wood' which is just basically wood and sawdust tightly packed and held by glue. If I am nitpicking, substances like mortar, limestone can actually burn if the fire is hot enough. Add to this, the European system of gas pipelines in buildings and viola... building on fire.

As a side note, if everything inside a building burns except the bricks, it will still collapse because the heat causes the different load bearing structures to expand in different rates causing loss of structural rigidity and integrity.

Apologies for the OT (but quick) engineering class

mendosa

Whatever, tough guy. Where did I complain about dead bodies in my post? I merely pointed the use of spoiler tags.
It's a post about 100 people who got burned alive. I think the title itself is a spoiler.

PS : Islam says that stealing is haram. They were stealing oil and got burnt. It was the will of Allah. We can't do anything about it, other than..

celebrate.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

They are blaming an inflammable (banned) siding that was used.

UK: London tower may have used banned siding in renovation

In this photo released by the Metropolitan Police on Sunday, June 18, 2017, a view of an apartment in the Grenfell Tower after fire engulfed the 24-storey building, in London. Experts believe the exterior cladding, which contained insulation, helped spread the flames quickly up the outside of the public housing tower early Wednesday morning. Some said they had never seen a building fire advance so quickly. The 24-story tower that once housed up to 600 people in 120 apartments is now a charred ruin. (Metropolitan Police via AP) (Associated Press)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...21b262-5402-11e7-840b-512026319da7_story.html

here2where

They are blaming an inflammable (banned) siding that was used....
Ya that building was recently renovated and fitted with exterior cladding of questionable material. The whole thing was done to make the building appear pleasing to the eyes of the posh neighbours living in that neighbourhood. Remember this building was mostly occupied by the 'poor' and 'smelly' people.
The cladding ended up acting like a huge chimney, driving fire upwards and preventing water jets from doing their job. Also all the extra lard the poms carry around added to the blaze.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles