100+ killed in oil tanker fire in Bahawalpur

Shredder

Country flag
I am all for defeating and punishing Pakis wherever/whenever possible...But, people suffering and dying this painfully should not be celebrated, a certain line needs to be drawn. Isn't it this trait of our dharma which differentiates us from those barbarians?

And kindly enclose graphic pictures within spoiler tags.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I am all for defeating and punishing Pakis wherever/whenever possible...But, people suffering and dying this painfully should not be celebrated, a certain line needs to be drawn. Isn't it this trait of our dharma which differentiates us from those barbarians?

And kindly enclose graphic pictures within spoiler tags.
Well goal of my Dharma is to get rid of Mllecha and I will celebrate anything that makes progress towards that goal.

jai_shri_ram123

Death by burning is the most painful death. There was a blast in my area in which 52 people got burned and 4 of them died. I still remember their screams. Please don't make fun of someone else's loss. They were poor people and they saw an opportunity that would have made their life easier. Please don't make fun of their misery. You all are better than this.
RIP
Every loss of life leaves a void that can never be filled, painful death makes it even horrible. You are right we should not celebrate or rejoice any innocent death.

But that again leave us to the same question, are they innocent? They have some part in thousands of lives taken by their brother and it's a direct contribution. People blown to pieces, kids, women how does those families feel when they cant find the head of loved one for proper last rituals?

Even a animal is better than Pakistanis, they deserve better death but Pakistanis don't. I don't rejoice it but it feels justice for continuous loss of lives of defenceless Afghans.

MrPresident

Country flag
Animosity aside, sad that people got greedy and lost their lives. I guess the same might happen if a tanker falls down in India. Hope people learn from this.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Tanker carrying ATF overturns, fuel spill hits traffic

A tanker carrying aviation turbine fuel (ATF) overturned near the Moolchand underpass here early today, with around 4,000-5,000 litres of the fuel spilling onto the arterial Ring Road causing a massive traffic jam.

The driver, and the ground staff in charge of the of the 20,000-litre tanker, which had a Haryana registration number, were injured and admitted to a hospital, police said.

A Hindustan Petroleum company official said, “The tanker was carrying 20,000 litres of ATF. However, the quantity of the spill has not been ascertained yet.”

The police, however, said that around 4,000-5,000 litres of the fuel spilled onto the road.

The accident took place around 5 a.m. and the work to clear the road lasted for over two hours.

The tanker skidded on the wet road and overturned when the driver tried to swerve it to the left to avoid hitting a motorcycle.

While the work to clear the road was underway, there was a massive jam in the area with the police cordoning off the area and diverting traffic. The Delhi Fire Services also assisted in the work.

The national capital reeled under traffic jams this morning due to waterlogging on major roads following incessant rains since last evening.

Traffic movement on Ring Road, MG Road, ISBT Road was affected due to waterlogging.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...s-fuel-spill-hits-traffic/article19108440.ece

@MrPresident no it won't, we aren't some byproduct of madarssa education. Proud of all our services who cleared the area under 2 hours.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
100-200 Rupees ke Oil ke Liye Jinda Jal Gaye ...........

and please Dont blame RAW for this . :crazy::crazy:
Pakis can again blaim RAAAWWW in this also... on Paki forums they are blaming RAAAWWWW for triple blast in Pakistan since India wanted to avenge Champions trophy defeat..... i mean WTF??? That match was pretty much fixed and useless and we have got over it just as a game. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Pakis have such a low retard brain to believe it but that happens when you breed within family resulting in mutant brain.Also Madrasa education further takes down their remaining IQ. :lol:

May their souls rest in peace. What a horrible way to die, exploding oil tankers can happen anywhere.But,Its fucking common sense that you must run as fast as possible away from a leaking oil tanker and not towards it with a bucket in hand.Too much madarsa education, lack of formal education. Pakistan is in a complete mess. :tsk:
So some idiot ignited a cigarette and it killed so many. These are the same poor areas from where ISI recruits Kasab's.These areas have almost 70% poverty as compared to about 40% national.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Can anyone explain how a oil tanker.catching fire kills 150plus people?

Are they hiding something?

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Then bro please make something which can vaporize these low life assholes
sadly bro i work in the field of electronics and computing :frown::frown:
but if it helps i know how to make napalm at home however if i could make something like a miniature nuclear device or dangerous chemical weapon
i would have surely given it to you so you could deliver that in style from your bike:hehe::lehappy::fyeah:

here2where

I see some pu22ies here with bleeding hearts going all dewy eyed for some crisp fried pork chops who didn't deserve to live in the first place and were probably offsprings of incest anyway.
Fcking porkies deserve to die - one and all, in uniform or outside of it. All of em.
A good porkie is a dead porkie.
Period.

airtel

Country flag

patrol get evaporated at normal temperature & pressure , and this petrol vapor is extremely flammable (even much more than liquid petrol ) and there was a traffic Jam because of the accident , and people of nearby villages started looting petrol .............Few people started smoking .

now this Air+petrol vapor Mixture caught fire and with a Big blast people died .

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Read the news again.

Oil tanker got spilled and people(very poor villagers) started collecting oil spilled(technically stealing) and someone perhaps ignited a cigarette and then all boom boom.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
patrol get evaporated at normal temperature & pressure , and this petrol vapor is extremely flammable (even much more than liquid petrol ) and there was a traffic Jam because of the accident , and people of nearby villages started looting petrol .............Few people started smoking .

now this Air+petrol vapor Mixture caught fire and with a Big blast people died .

Ok thank you.

Extremely convenient.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Many Cars burnt along could have been stopped by to buy cheap petrol from locals collecting the fuel. This must have started the frenzy for more locals to rush towards the site to collect fuel.

This AV from Pakistan when a Coca Cola truck meet an accident.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
sad incident
but who would have thought that lapse in crisis management and lack of civic administration will lead to this tragedy.

lupgain

Country flag
I had some sympathy towards pak when terrorists attacked APS killing children. But then when our soldiers were killed in URI they celebrated. They lost my sympathy since then. Though unfortunate one but they all share same mentality specially the one in pok. So some dog meat for chinese meat festival.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
Porkis calling their own citizens(those that died) as stupid and illiterate on Twitter and saying that they deserved it for being greed.

As it is "unislamic" to be greedy. FUBAR I tell you.

Horrible, first they die an unislamic death and next they get called stupid illiterate thieves by their very own country men. :pound:

Made my day.

Now can some of you get off your high horses, some will say RIP and other will not. So what? It's their choice. Not even porkis care for their citizens.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles