Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
May be he can provide sources or authentic info.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
That gentleman living in Dehradoon after retirement.

Serve the country in ocean and UN mission Soamlia.

Enough info to be shared on Public forums. :)

As for secrecy, you can't even disclose the outer perimeter of Army outpost even after retirement.

In Siachen, i've pics of my father's unit whose post was not 200 mt from Paki and in range of Milan ATGM. (90s)

Now how many of you know that Army use ATGM in Siachen ?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
That gentleman living in Dehradoon after retirement.

Serve the country in ocean and UN mission Soamlia.

Enough info to be shared on Public forums. :)

As for secrecy, you can't even disclose the outer perimeter of Army outpost even after retirement.

In Siachen, i've pics of my father's unit whose post was not 200 mt from Paki and in range of Milan ATGM. (90s)

Now how many of you know that Army use ATGM in Siachen ?
Never heard of guided munitions but heard of RR guns being used.

Bornubus

Actually this is a good topic to discuss ?

@Kunal Biswas
@ ray

What is the policy regarding the secrecy in Armed forces ?

Bornubus

Don't you just dig a tie with frogman logo?

"We come unseen"

@Bornubus is da man when it comes to sof pics
Bhai, i've very limited knowledge of Navy and IAF but only Army,Para SF/ regular infantry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit off topic

And to be honest, these Garud and Marco look amateur compare with Army counterparts.

Something to do with recruitment, in army they recruit mostly from villages - Desi rough and tough, while there is a PCM requirement in IAF and Navy.

PS - Bhai Koi IAF or Navy family se ho tau bura mat manna :)

Bornubus

Never heard of guided munitions but heard of RR guns being used.

Paki's started using it Tows to compensate their inferior position in Siachen.

India dominates the height of Siachen and direct accurate Arty Fire, thereafter we brought Milan in Siachen and fried several Paki on different occasion.

@Kunal Biswas

Did IA use ATGM of some forward LOC posts.

I have heard (Guards Brigade) used it in kargil war on few peaks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even, few references are there on Public domain, especay the famous 1987 incident " Op Vajra shakti"

Indian Army N/Sub Lekh Raj and 4 other troops were martyred by TOW fired from Paki post "Rehbar"

It was a Failed SSG op in which they failed to capture Bana/Qaid Post and several SSG operatives killed including Capt Md Iqbal.

Aftet 6 month or so when ice melt around IA poats, the bodies of Md Iqbal and other SSG operatives were hacked into pieces since these were too frozen into ice.

India let them Pakis to recover them - another act of our generosity.

PS - You can search all this on internet, its in public domain.

Bornubus

We also use captured paki DSHK on own pakis, it was captured on Qaid post now manned by Indians :lol:

It was never sent to Regimental center and Base camp as a war Trophy.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Paki's started using it Tows to compensate their inferior position in Siachen.

India dominates the height of Siachen and direct accurate Arty Fire, thereafter we brought Milan in Siachen and fried several Paki on different occasion.

@Kunal Biswas

Did IA use ATGM of some forward LOC posts.

I have heard (Guards Brigade) used it in kargil war on few peaks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even, few references are there on Public domain, especay the famous 1987 incident " Op Vajra shakti"

Indian Army N/Sub Lekh Raj and 4 other troops were martyred by TOW fired from Paki post "Rehbar"

It was a Failed SSG op in which they failed to capture Bana/Qaid Post and several SSG operatives killed including Capt Md Iqbal.

Aftet 6 month or so when ice melt around IA poats, the bodies of Md Iqbal and other SSG operatives were hacked into pieces since these were too frozen into ice.

India let them Pakis to recover them - another act of our generosity.

PS - You can search all this on internet, its in public domain.
When I hear or see TOWs I immediately remember those numerous videos in Syria where these missiles are used to kill SAA and IS by FSA. Americans are being a bitch since a long time. Fucking yanks man.

Bornubus

When I hear or see TOWs I immediately remember those numerous videos in Syria where these missiles are used to kill SAA and IS by FSA. Americans are being a bitch since a long time. Fucking yanks man.

N we fucked them with MILAN from above in Siachen and from below in kargil.

Look at some citation of dead Paki officer in kargil, obvious written by some low IQ retard who never heard of Milan and calls it some Ruhani - Laser Skirt Missile - What the Fuk !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ls.JPG

Capt. SAJID Hussain shaheed

He did his Matric and Fsc from Paf College Chaklala,Rwp.Then he was selected for Pma and joined 92 pma long course.He joined 30 sp Heavy Regt Arty after his passing out.At that time that unit was in multan.Now it is in Gujranwala.He did his courses with distinction.He volunteered for kargil opertation.he left rwp on 21st feb,1999 for his destination(that was shahadat).people says that he was 1 of the courageous offr of pak army.he was with maj wahab,capt.karnel sher khan shaheed,capt.ammar shaheed,lalak jan shaheed etc.
he embraced shahadat on 8th april,99 when laser skirt missile hit him while he was going to take water which was placed on fire to melt.india bought those missiles from france and laser skirt missile has the capability to hit the flash.

when people took him out of the stones,they felt that he has just gone to sleep although his body was not complete which his family yet doesnt know.he was burried at his village.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
N we fucked them with MILAN from above in Siachen and from below in kargil.

Look at some citation of dead Paki officer in kargil, obvious written by some low IQ retard who never heard of Milan and calls it some Ruhani - Laser Skirt Missile - What the Fuk !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 8960
Capt. SAJID Hussain shaheed

He did his Matric and Fsc from Paf College Chaklala,Rwp.Then he was selected for Pma and joined 92 pma long course.He joined 30 sp Heavy Regt Arty after his passing out.At that time that unit was in multan.Now it is in Gujranwala.He did his courses with distinction.He volunteered for kargil opertation.he left rwp on 21st feb,1999 for his destination(that was shahadat).people says that he was 1 of the courageous offr of pak army.he was with maj wahab,capt.karnel sher khan shaheed,capt.ammar shaheed,lalak jan shaheed etc.
he embraced shahadat on 8th april,99 when laser skirt missile hit him while he was going to take water which was placed on fire to melt.india bought those missiles from france and laser skirt missile has the capability to hit the flash.

when people took him out of the stones,they felt that he has just gone to sleep although his body was not complete which his family yet doesnt know.he was burried at his village.
Laser skirt? What next? Laser bikini bombs?

Rahul Khanna

{Could someone please quote the source for this?
I doubt these guys are MARCOS.. and if they are... whatever happened to the earlier MARCOS obsession with secrecy?}

These Gents are MARCOS .. one of them even served in Somalia as part of INTF during the "black hawk down" incident ;)

Rahul Khanna

no no... not the second batch of pics.. I was talking about the first batch of pics in which the exercise with USN VBSS is shown
Good Question. On Second thought I have infact seen a few Naval Security dressed similar to MARCOS (including the Tavors) .

Hopefully those sten guns and tin helmets are now of the past with them.

armyofhind

Country flag
The pics shown of the teams practicing with USN VBSS are more likely to be SPB than MARCOS.
Sure ship boarding is part of the repertoire of MARCOS.. but they are more likely to practice the same with SEALs rather than VBSS.

And if SPB gear has been upgraded to what's shown, then that's great news! :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles