Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Every time I stay at marol in Mumbai, I have this feeling how easy to block NSG from coming out of the area via road in case of an emergency. Let's just hope they have sufficient helipads inside their base.

If I am not wrong NSG is stationed in that area.

More over I felt there is substantial increase in Muslim population in that area since I last stayed there in 2010. Either more Muslim population started wearing skullcaps or the population itself increased.

Gessler

Country flag
usa marines uses same camo,

@mods please delete above reply.
Yes, it's the jungle version of the Marine Pattern (MARPAT) camoflague scheme. The same is also used by CRPF's CoBRA counter-insurgency forces. There is also a desert & a snow camo scheme in the family - with the desert pattern also being used by various Indian military & para-military units and Police special units (like the SWAT division of Punjab police).

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Yes, it's the jungle version of the Marine Pattern (MARPAT) camoflague scheme. The same is also used by CRPF's CoBRA counter-insurgency forces.
@Gessler I'm wondering, can camos not be detected by electro optic devices? After all, if cameras can be fed with a database of millions of people and used for face recognition, can portable electro optic systems not be fed with a database of various standardized camo patterns to find out hidden enemies? Just a passing thought.

Their internal and especially external policies has always been influenced by Islam and spirit of Ummah.

This has been proved historically,when they betrayed their brothers in Arms in WW 1 during Gallipoli campaign at Turkey and later Indonesia all because of Islam.

That's why you will find paki/ISI footprints or Paki Jihadis fighting wars all over the world, be it Bosnia,Chechenya or Kashmir against kafirs.They would've been active in Arakan - Myanmar helping Rohingya Jihadis if they had good relations with BD and Hasina Govt.

IMO,Islam was and still is the important factor.Water scarcity is recent phenomenon,however Jinnah termed the Kashmir as Pakistan's Jugular veins fully control by India.

Who do you think they are helping in Sri Lanka ? Its Tamil Musalman.All of their donated Aid went to Tamil Musalman not for Tamil Hindus or Christian.

And not only Kashmir but Afghanistan too what they call greater Pakistan.

Afghanistan was a de facto Pakistani province during Taliban (Pashtuns) regime. If it wasn't for US invasion Taliban would've merged Afghanistan officially.

That's why Iran,India,Tajikistan amd possibility Russia supported Northern alliance.

Why do you think Tajikistan gave their Air base to RAW and IAF where a squadron of Mig 29 was stationed.
Even Muslims serving in USSR army deserted their motherland during Afghanistan war and joined the Mujahadeens. Russia really got punked there. One could say that Islam was responsible for the destruction of the USSR empire, after CIA. Muslims did in a decade what even Bolsheviks Jews couldn't do in a century. This factor must be kept in mind while allowing (read : disallowing) Muslims in Indian army. I really curse our national leaders for allowing this filth to stay back in India after 1947. It shows lack of wisdom and vision.

There is a very beautiful verse in Chanakya Neeti, which goes :

ऋणशेषश्चाग्निशेषो व्याधिशेषस्तथैव च ।
पुनश्च वर्द्धते यस्मत्तस्माच्छेषं न रक्षयेत् ॥

These three things, namely, loans, embers and enemies should be rooted out completely at the very first opportunity. Otherwise, they have the tendency to grow and consume you later, if they are allowed to survive even in minute quantity.

delta

Country flag
@Gessler
Even Muslims serving in USSR army deserted their motherland during Afghanistan war and joined the Mujahadeens. Russia really got punked there. One could say that Islam was responsible for the destruction of the USSR empire, after CIA. Muslims did in a decade what even Bolsheviks Jews couldn't do in a century. This factor must be kept in mind while allowing (read : disallowing) Muslims in Indian army. I really curse our national leaders for allowing this filth to stay back in India after 1947. It shows lack of wisdom and vision.

There is a very beautiful verse in Chanakya Neeti, which goes :

ऋणशेषश्चाग्निशेषो व्याधिशेषस्तथैव च ।
पुनश्च वर्द्धते यस्मत्तस्माच्छेषं न रक्षयेत् ॥

These three things, namely, loans, embers and enemies should be rooted out completely at the very first opportunity. Otherwise, they have the tendency to grow and consume you later, if they are allowed to survive even in minute quantity.
whoa, easy on the hate there champ! this rant of yours is just like anti-semitism, only this one is directed towards islam and muslims.

also, who died and left you in charge of army recruitment? disallowing muslims in the forces! have you even met any defence personnel? do you even know what their ethos and principles are like? or are you just content with going with the popular rhetoric and bashing muslims like donald trump?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Para SF

View attachment 8519

Those two SF guys who wore dark olive cargo pants, are those issued or out of pocket? They look more like trekking pants, the ones that Bear grills wears.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Those two SF guys who wore dark olive cargo pants, are those issued or out of pocket? They look more like trekking pants, the ones that Bear grills wears.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk
Regular issues common in CT ops in Ghataks and Para SF can't say about RR

Khaki,Black and Olive green

as1-10005151-1409717242-1645188687.jpg

IMG-20150702-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20150702-WA0015.jpg

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
These are JKP SOG....................................
No, JKP SOG uses Bulgarian and other variants of AKs and i haven't seem them using latest version of Gustav.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
@Bornubus We have no Mig 29's or any Combat aircrafts in Tajikistan. Comrade Russia, fully shafted such Indian plans
Nah, sirjee, we have planes in Tajikistan, we also have a hospital which doubles up as a air traffic controller and rest and recuperation center for the...umm.. Northern Alliance freedom fighters who are infiltrated into Pakistan through Tajikistan. I'm not sure if we have an entire squadron and whether it is Mig 29 but we do have (I think, 2) fighter planes there. Though I am not sure about the freshness of my source of information.

Slightly unrelated but, the drone strikes which the US undertakes in NWFP is actually to kill these Northern Alliance people which are funded by India, Iran, Russian and which threaten the Pakistani state and the larger US plan of using Pakistan as a safe heaven to train militants to infiltrate into Kashmir, Xinxiang and Central Asia. So it is in our interest for the drone strikes to stop since it is our guys which are being bumped off. This is one issue where we can see eye to eye with the idealist liberals when they protest against US drones in Pakistan. It is in our interest to get the US out of there. The more drones they fly there, the more intel they are collecting on India and the more Northern Alliance people they are killing. It's no good for us.

Rahul Khanna

Slightly unrelated but, the drone strikes which the US undertakes in NWFP is actually to kill these Northern Alliance people which are funded by India, Iran, Russian and which threaten the Pakistani state and the larger US plan of using Pakistan as a safe heaven to train militants to infiltrate into Kashmir, Xinxiang and Central Asia. So it is in our interest for the drone strikes to stop since it is our guys which are being bumped off. This is one issue where we can see eye to eye
I think you have gotten the Geographical Location of the NA wrong. the NA operates in the North and NorthWest of Afghanistan. The South of Afghanistan (Northern Pak) is completely bandit country (Pashtun) for India. Its Taliban, Haqqani Network, LET etc.

Also the Northern Alliance no longer Exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles