What is your favorite sport?

indian_sukhoi

Huge admire of the Beautifull Game called Football.

Play almost everyday.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Football and Tennis.

Cricket sucks :D
Surprise Surprise!!

You like Footee balling manc? Why you like footing the ball!!! The truth is you like it when 10 men hustle around to play with a ball dont you? :D

Football is a great game if not for the fact the team that represents me does not play it!! I dont support European colonial teams, so i cant get an hard on like manc does!!

I like games that have Indian representation. Although i was a state level tennis player i never like the game either.

Last edited:

Parthy

Air Warrior
1. Cricket
2. Swimming
3. Tennis &
4. Chess

plugwater

Surprise Surprise!! :D

Football is a great game if not for the fact the team that represents me does not play it!! I dont support European colonial teams, so i cant get an hard on like manc does!!

I like games that have Indian representation. Although i was a state level tennis player i never like the game either.
India has a football team and TN too has a team :D

plugwater

I edited my last post! :p

I like it when they win not when they sloth around..
It is not about winning, if its about winning means according to you only ten teams capable of winning the WC should only play the game.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Cricket and Football. Of late i am enjoying european football a lot than cricket.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Cricket and Football. Of late i am enjoying european football a lot than cricket.
O no!! Your not getting pulled to the dark side are you!! Enjoy football over cricket! OMG!!

Football is shit, its millions watching 20 guys kicking a ball around, while they keep tripping each other down to get penalties, i hate the way they cry like girl when they fall down and its fake most of the time, the crowds just waits for them to score one stupid goal! Some times it even ends with out a goal! Mindless Capitalism at its Fu@ken best!

My favorite sport has to be MMA fighting. I am a keen follower of UFC and when these guys hit you cant fall down and claim a penalty, you lose the match. :D

I like fighting because its the only thing that is innocent and natural, that is left!

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
1.Gulli-Danda
2.Kite flying
3.marbles
LMAO :pound:

You must be super physically fit.

Actually, gulli-danda is my favorite sport too, lol. Where I'm from it is called "billam-godu".

indian_sukhoi

Not surprised to see so many Football fans over here!!,........Even our Admins A.V is a football fanatic and Barcelona!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles