Are Hindus going against Hinduism?

genius

Tihar Jail
Banned
In Hinduism, emphasis is on the 'inside' rather than on the outside world. In the days past, Hinduism would mean yoga or meditation etc. But thanks to sangh hooligans, that image has changed. A hindu doesn't have to read scriptures or do meditation, follow dharma etc. He simply has to be nationalistic in order to be considered Hindu.

This is wrong and a slap across the face of spiritual Hindus. Spiritual Hindus are not concerned about the outside world which is filled with hate. They are concerned about self-transformation only. But according to sangh hooligans, such hindus are fake. Only the flag-waving Hindu is authentic. Saying vande mataram is the litmus test for a hindu, according to sangh rogues. What if a person does yoga every day, reads bhagwat gita every day ... but refused to say vande mataram. Does he cease to be Hindu? According to sangh rogues, yes.

So my point is, these sangh hooligans are the real threat to Hindu religion and culture. They destroy us from within. They rape Hinduism by changing definitions, setting their own arbitrary standards, etc. In short, they have the nerve to determine who is and who isn't a Hindu. Hindus must be offended by this. I sure am. No wonder these rogues killed our Mahatma ... bcuz according to them, he wasnt a true hindu. These rogues are like the Hindu version of taliban - the same stupid ideas, narrow-minded, hatred for minorities, conservative outlook etc. If these sangh rogues had the power, they too would be as ruthless as the taliban.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Well the situation is reverse in the land of pure, Islamists say that Ummah is more than Pakistan and Islam first, Pakistan second.

Religion should aid the society and individual, not the other way "People do not live for religion".

India has more than 80% Hindus and uniting Hindus and giving a direction towards nationalism will help India. India is a diverse country with many languages and cultures. Only thing that is common between the people apart for Indian constitution is Dharma(Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddists).

Sangh wants to use this commonality and keep the country United. At the same time BJP led Govt.s are also tolerant towards minorities and follow Indian constitution strictly.

The beauty of Hinduism is that this religion is not conservative and at the same time flexible.

This is not because of hatred to certain minorities but this needed because of external threats that India is facing.

In Hinduism, emphasis is on the 'inside' rather than on the outside world. In the days past, Hinduism would mean yoga or meditation etc. But thanks to sangh hooligans, that image has changed. A hindu doesn't have to read scriptures or do meditation, follow dharma etc. He simply has to be nationalistic in order to be considered Hindu.

This is wrong and a slap across the face of spiritual Hindus. Spiritual Hindus are not concerned about the outside world which is filled with hate. They are concerned about self-transformation only. But according to sangh hooligans, such hindus are fake. Only the flag-waving Hindu is authentic. Saying vande mataram is the litmus test for a hindu, according to sangh rogues. What if a person does yoga every day, reads bhagwat gita every day ... but refused to say vande mataram. Does he cease to be Hindu? According to sangh rogues, yes.

So my point is, these sangh hooligans are the real threat to Hindu religion and culture. They destroy us from within. They rape Hinduism by changing definitions, setting their own arbitrary standards, etc. In short, they have the nerve to determine who is and who isn't a Hindu. Hindus must be offended by this. I sure am. No wonder these rogues killed our Mahatma ... bcuz according to them, he wasnt a true hindu. These rogues are like the Hindu version of taliban - the same stupid ideas, narrow-minded, hatred for minorities, conservative outlook etc. If these sangh rogues had the power, they too would be as ruthless as the taliban.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I dont care what pakistan is doing. I am a hindu Indian, and I am afraid sangh hooligans are destroying hinduism.
It is not Hinduism more precisely called Dharma.

There are two Dharamas

1) Sanathana Dharama ---- A constant one

2) Yuga Dharma ---- Keeps on changing with Yugas.

Then there is "Law of Karma" which says that every thing in this material world is connected and the things you do will decide the destiny.

Yes Hinduism gives more emphasis to looking into yourself to find the answers(Atman and Brahman concept) , But at the same time also says how to behave in family and society.

As said earlier Hinduism is a broad one.

You can point out which things RSS is twisting to corrupt Hinduism.

@roma

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Are Hindus going against Hinduism?
Are Buddhists going against Buddhism?
Are Jews going against Judaism?
Are Xians going against Xianity?
Are Humans going against Humanism? :pound:

Of-course they are, they are awakening how Religion of Peace taking advantage of their Tolerant as weakness and cowardice.But they forgot Hindus believe KARMA &Incarnation,when ADHARMA(SATANIC CULT) rises one God will born as Human form and kill ADHARMA to save Dharma :lol:

Don't scare him .... Dude :lol:

Reactions: jus

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Common srinivas why u want to explain him, is he/they don't know how peaceful Buddhist became thirsty for Adharmic Blood

I'm in good mood else i will explain him the truth "BJP is actually Political wing of RSS" Achedin will come when MODI start using his cards wait&see :lol:
That guy is asking questions and he has his doubts and fears:lol:

I think I should answer him :)

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Now RSS spreading into entire India,what CONgi&SICKulars did for last 10 yrs it cleaned in 100 days.
He/they have reasons to fear & he/they must :lol:
Dude I do not think they have to fear ..... Indian constitution is ultimate here. RSS is there from the beginning on wards, they also have Govts. in the past.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles