Reforming Hinduism

warriorextreme

Country flag
Re: Brahmin group files lawsuit to prevent Dalits from serving as priests in Tamil Na

in Shanti Parva of the Mahabharata mentions Indra, who became kshatriya because of his work, was son of a brahmana.. ( Downward trend!)

"Indro vai brahmanah putrah karmanakshatriyo-abhavat". Mahabharata ,Shanti-Parva, 22.11
It is not downward or upward in purest sense..in vedas words vaishya is mentioned after shudra at many places...so how can we say one is better than other??
all these 4 varnas are aryas...and those who do not fall under these varnas are dasyus or people who are not noble..

warriorextreme

Country flag
If the Christian west finds problems like female infanticide, dowrydeaths are due to Hinduism, how can they explain child sex abuse- females by state subjects while males by churches.

One way to reform the system is to remove caste based reservations. Everything based on merit.
Not possible to remove caste system..I have seen non-brahmins following this caste system more strictly than the brahmins themselves...

blank_quest

Country flag
The reservation should be economic based and must be extended to all like tax bracket, Lesser the income more the reservation and vice versa. Give unemployment fund, poverty fund, health care , child care. etc etc. Govt. should do more not less~!

parijataka

Country flag
If the Christian west finds problems like female infanticide, dowrydeaths are due to Hinduism, how can they explain child sex abuse- females by state subjects while males by churches.

One way to reform the system is to remove caste based reservations. Everything based on merit.
Christian evangelists try to discredit Hinduism to propagate their religion in India. Christian, esp Catholic, Church is having image problems due to the large number of child abuse by Church fathers and falling numbers among believers hence need for more `recuits` among the colored people!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
You are using word downward as if one is better than other or you can be only one at given time...again I will tell you watch the video...you will only see this in arya samaj were anyone can become brahmin by studying vedas..I can be brahmin by studying vedas and yet be kshatriya when time arises, I can do hard work if it is necessary and become a shudra(a word in no way derogatory as it is thought of today)...I can be brahmin,kshatriya,vaishya,shudra and it is my choice..
This is literally spoken of in the Bhagavad Gita, the exact thing. Ch 18.

panduranghari

Christian evangelists try to discredit Hinduism to propagate their religion in India. Christian, esp Catholic, Church is having image problems due to the large number of child abuse by Church fathers and falling numbers among believers hence need for more `recuits` among the colored people!
There is enough proof that Tamil as a language is just as old as Sanskrut. However, the British narrative went along the lines that The fair skinned Aryans intermingled with the dark skinned dravidians. The dark skinned dravidians are no bodies who polluted the fair race. The Europeans went to the extent of saying the fair skinned Indians are their kinsmen. Thus arose the fiction of Nehru being a Kashmiri pandit. There has been a certain amount of debate on the veracity of this assertion.

As the colonisers wanted to have a trained proletariat, the Macaulisation of Indic minds took place. Ably expoilted by the politicians in Delhi and erstwhile Madras.

NOW these same White skinned Europeans are in India in the south, establishing churches coverting the wicked dravidians. This is a long standing plan manifested as Christian chauvinism, anti brahmanical attitude and evangelisation in south India. The current politicians are only making it worse.

What do we do vis-a-vis the Sanatam Dharma?

Multi pronged attack on all fronts.

The Macaulites in India now stretch about 4 generations. It is going to be a hard struggle.

Debunk AIT, Remove reservations, Sanskrit as a national langauage, remove the need to declare caste, EDUCATE, EDUCATE AND EDUCATE people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles