Thousands flee violence in India's Assam

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
  • If you cross the The North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years of hard labor in an isolated prison.
  • If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you get detained indefinitely.
  • If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
  • If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you get jailed.
  • If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you get branded as a spy & your fate sealed.
  • If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you get thrown into a political prison to rot.
  • If you cross the British or US border illegally, you get arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison & be deported after serving your sentence.

Now ;

If you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get the following from the "secular" ruling Congress goondas:
1. A ration card
2. A passport (even more than one, if you so choose )
3. A driver's license
4. A voter identity card
5. Credit cards
6. A generous Haj subsidy
7. Job, college & school reservation
8. Special minority only privileges
9. Government housing on subsidized rent
10. Loan to buy a house
11. Free education & illegal guns. If arrested on any crime entitled to first class jails with biriyani for lunch.
12. Free health care & freedom to spy, print & distribute counterfeit money.
13. A lobbyist in New Delhi , with a bunch of media morons & a bigger bunch of human rights activists promoting your cause
14. The right to talk about "secularism" non stop, which you have not heard about in your own country!
15. And of course voting rights to elect corrupt "secular" Congress beggars who want your votes !
16. Right to fight election as a Congress MLA or MP. Hats off to the Corrupt, communal "secular" Indian Congress politicians
17. Pseudo-secular fundamentalists in India , who promote traitors & divide & rule people
How dare you to say so ! Congress is only LW ! and not LW Extremist X( !

panduranghari

There is nothing like Some, unless you identify what is Some.

I can take it you mean me in the Some.

If I say Some are radical Hindus and stupid in their approach, that many may think it means that they are also in Some.

Would that be fair?

You cannot condemn all with such vague terms as Some.

Request desist.

I actually agree with you that 'Some are radical Hindus and stupid in their approach'.

I think you are confusing the point.

As a religion, Muslims (in general) put their religion before the country. It has happened in UK, in the US, in France, in Germany and it is also true about India. Its equally true about the Muslims in the land of the pure.

You cannot deny that.

ani82v

Country flag
I actually agree with you that 'Some are radical Hindus and stupid in their approach'.

I think you are confusing the point.

As a religion, Muslims (in general) put their religion before the country. It has happened in UK, in the US, in France, in Germany and it is also true about India. Its equally true about the Muslims in the land of the pure.

You cannot deny that.
You cannot say that about educated Indian Muslims. I work with them.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
  • If you cross the The North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years of hard labor in an isolated prison.
  • If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you get detained indefinitely.
  • If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
  • If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you get jailed.
  • If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you get branded as a spy & your fate sealed.
  • If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you get thrown into a political prison to rot.
  • If you cross the British or US border illegally, you get arrested, prosecuted, sent to prison & be deported after serving your sentence.

Now ;

If you were to cross the Indian border illegally, you get the following from the "secular" ruling Congress goondas:
1. A ration card
2. A passport (even more than one, if you so choose )
3. A driver's license
4. A voter identity card
5. Credit cards
6. A generous Haj subsidy
7. Job, college & school reservation
8. Special minority only privileges
9. Government housing on subsidized rent
10. Loan to buy a house
11. Free education & illegal guns. If arrested on any crime entitled to first class jails with biriyani for lunch.
12. Free health care & freedom to spy, print & distribute counterfeit money.
13. A lobbyist in New Delhi , with a bunch of media morons & a bigger bunch of human rights activists promoting your cause
14. The right to talk about "secularism" non stop, which you have not heard about in your own country!
15. And of course voting rights to elect corrupt "secular" Congress beggars who want your votes !
16. Right to fight election as a Congress MLA or MP. Hats off to the Corrupt, communal "secular" Indian Congress politicians
17. Pseudo-secular fundamentalists in India , who promote traitors & divide & rule people
Reality in India..... At times I feel that we will be struck by Doom and we will not even get to know! Shameless secular corrupt Con Party will keep covering Islamic activities and majority of Dumb Hindus will remain oblivious, and suddenly one day they will wake up and find their neighborhood taken over by Islamists and their women being Maal-e-Ganimat....and they being slaves of Pious faithful people of islam! Remaining would have already converted to Christianity and ran away to the west!

maomao

Country flag
You cannot say that about educated Indian Muslims. I work with them.
There are Zillion Good Mulsims. Muslims are not the issue it's the puritanical islamic medieval ideology which is the problem. Till the time pious muslims go by their Baudouin books and Mullahs rule the roost within islam, they will remain barbaric and murderous towards proud Kafirs! It all about their teachings and upbringing!

I know so many normal muslims who are too good - however I find one thing common in most of them; they live life of a Kaffir (they may offer salat a day or two)!

Remember muslims (a person born in an islamic household) is not the problem - he is as normal as you and me; however Islamic people are the real problem and we need to open our eyes towards the religious lot in islam!

Last edited:

ani82v

Country flag
There are Zillion Good Mulsims. Muslims are not the issue it's the puritanical islamic medieval ideology which is the problem. Till the time pious muslims go by their Baudouin books and Mullahs rule the roost within islam, they will remain barbaric and murderous towards proud Kafirs! It all about their teachings and upbringing!

I know so many normal muslims who are too good - however I find one thing common in most of them they live life of a Kaffir (they may offer salat a day or two)!

Remember muslims (a person born in islam) is not the problem - he is as normal as you and me; however Islamic people are the real problem and we need to open our eyes towards the religious lot in islam!
I agree. Puritanical is the word. And modern education is the only way to address this issue.
When you have taught a child to be skeptic, then you have saved a soul :DD

maomao

Country flag
^^^^^^@panduranghari

I agree education is no criterion for a muslim to be termed liberal!! I've seen it myself!

The more religious the muslim is - the more -- kufar, kafir, shirk, munaffiq, mushrik et al he does ( he may not do it on your face but you can over hear such people discussing their ideology even in the office), and these people get fits to kill kafirs and emulate their idols!

It's more to do with their religious teachings than birth in a muslim family!! The hatred for other regions is typical of all abrahmical religions; however the propensity of Hating others is very high in islam - all due to mullahs and blind faith in their Medieval Baudouin system they call religion/islam, which is clearly incompatible with any society !!

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
OK enough of religious ramblings. Stick to Assam situation

parijataka

Country flag
Bangladeshis are a people with no maryada. This country in its avatar as East Pakistan separated in a very violent manner in their hatred for Kafir Hindus and wanting to live separately in 1947 and now millions of them sneak across our borders and live illegally in India. Even Pakistanis have more sefl respect and are not sneaking across into India.

pmaitra

Can we petition the government to carry out a complete survey before the refugees leave the relief camps? GoI should afford them food, shelter, and medical facilities, but must restrict illegals within the relief camps, till it is time to push them off to BD. At the same time, one must ensure that original Indian Muslims are rehabilitated in India, and not made victim of witch-hunt.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Extract from Telegraph article

Riots continue, PM to visit

Kokrajhar/Guwahati, July 26: A magistrate was assaulted in a relief camp and a BPF legislator forced to leave another as Assam chief minister Tarun Gogoi said in Kokrajhar that the situation would improve in two to three days.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is likely to visit the Bodoland Territorial Areas District (BTAD) on Saturday, the state home department said this evening.

Kokrajhar circle officer Bipul Saikia and driver Birash Sao were on duty distributing relief materials at Bhotgaon relief camp when some youths beat them up and damaged their vehicle. "I was there to distribute relief materials when some youths started using abusive language and beating us up," Saikia, who suffered injuries on his face, neck and hand, said.

He said he would tender his resignation soon as he cannot work under such conditions. "How can one work in this condition? I was not provided any security. The deputy commissioner was there but he left earlier. I asked for security but was not provided any," Saikia claimed. "Whom should I blame? I am part of the administration, too," he added.

Two days ago, sub-divisional police officer of Bijni in Chirang district, Narayan Chandra Das, had resigned for not being able to control violence in the areas within his jurisdiction because of lack of adequate security personnel. He was put under suspension this evening along with Gossaigaon SDPO Anand Tokbi for alleged dereliction of duty during the riots. Pranab Kumar Pegu will replace Das while Anjan Pandit will replace Tokbi. Nirupam Hazarika has been posted as the SDPO of Bhergaon, a post that was lying vacant following the death of the incumbent SDPO two weeks ago.

It is not only government officials who had to bear the brunt of inadequate security arrangements. About 50 people were left stranded at the risk of their lives at Balakata on the Kokrajhar-Dhubri border after being denied security to bring them to Kokrajhar. The Bilasipara sub-divisional officer had last night taken the responsibility of ferrying the people from Bilasipara to Silgara, that borders Kokrajhar district, from where the responsibility of security lies with the Kokrajhar administration. But it did nothing to bring the people. The Bilasipara SDPO later took them to Balakata.

"Despite repeated requests to the deputy commissioner, superintendent of police and even inspector-general of police, no security was provided or necessary arrangements made," one of the stranded persons said. "With no help coming, we called up everybody, even the media we know and the BTC leaders. We were brought today," he added.

"After getting a call from these people, we first called the SP, who said he didn't have security to spare as many were on VIP duty. The DC, too, expressed helplessness. Later, the IGP said all arrangements would be made. But it didn't happen," a source said.

Inmates of a relief camp in Bijni today shouted slogans against BPF legislator Kamal Sing Narzary and refused to meet the all-party Assembly team he was part of till he was sent back. Hundreds of inmates chased his car as he left. The team, headed by deputy Speaker Bhimananda Tanti, returned to Guwahati this evening after the two-day stock-taking trip.

Gogoi, who was in Kokrajhar today to take stock of the situation, said insufficient security forces had led to the conflagration in the district, which spread to neighbouring Chirang and Dhubri districts. "Initially there were difficulties. It takes time but now the forces have started arriving. Even the army has arrived," he added.

The chief minister blamed hoodlums for creating unrest among people living together peacefully for ages but was confident that the situation would return to normal soon. "The number of incidents has gone down. The situation is gradually improving. In two-three days, it will be back to normal. I have met leaders of various organisations from both sides and listened to their grievances," he said.
It proves a total chaos prevails.

amitkriit

Can we petition the government to carry out a complete survey before the refugees leave the relief camps? GoI should afford them food, shelter, and medical facilities, but must restrict illegals within the relief camps, till it is time to push them off to BD. At the same time, one must ensure that original Indian Muslims are rehabilitated in India, and not made victim of witch-hunt.
There are "Indian Muslims" who have politically supported illegal immigration from Bangladesh, because it gives them demographic advantage. Those who seek demographic advantage in India must migrate to their Holy Land which was created exactly for this purpose: Pakistan/Bangladesh.

amitkriit

Extract from Telegraph article

It proves a total chaos prevails.
From the post you quoted:
The chief minister blamed hoodlums for creating unrest among people living together peacefully for ages but was confident that the situation would return to normal soon. "The number of incidents has gone down. The situation is gradually improving. In two-three days, it will be back to normal. I have met leaders of various organisations from both sides and listened to their grievances," he said.
It shows how intelligent our Politicians are and how foolish they think we are.

pmaitra

There are "Indian Muslims" who have politically supported illegal immigration from Bangladesh, because it gives them demographic advantage. Those who seek demographic advantage in India must migrate to their Holy Land which was created exactly for this purpose: Pakistan/Bangladesh.
And the list does not end with Bangladesh, does it? Yes, you are right, people seek demographic advantage, and such people can be of many different shades.

Whether they encouraged or not, GoI has a duty to ensure they are not hounded out.

amitkriit

And the list does not end with Bangladesh, does it? Yes, you are right, people seek demographic advantage, and such people can be of many different shades.

Whether they encouraged or not, GoI has a duty to ensure they are not hounded out.
As a nation we have the right to survive, doesn't matter whether it fits into the plans of the GOI and the "liberal intellectuals" or not. If Secularism is more important than the rights of the ethnic communities, then in that case NE people have the right to seek independence from the Indian regime, because under it their future is not secure.

maomao

Country flag
^^^^^^^ @amit

The above statement in Red is typical "Secular" statement, where CM of Con Party ruled state is legitimizing illegal occupiers/migrates just because they are Islamic people, and they are their vote bank! If they would have been Hindus (for Example Hindus of pakistan who have been asking for Political Asylum NOT migration) are Refused on the face as - we are secular and in the words of Con Party CMs Bangladeshis have full right over India - I doubt we have any rights?

Earlier I used to get disgusted by Con-gress! Now I'm very Angry very angry at secular/corrupt Con party and its minority ruling leaders including whites/mughals!

Last edited:

amitkriit

I know what is going to happen next. They will put the blame over the Bodo Separatists. Theories will be floated that separatist insurgent groups are trying to take advantage of "gullible" natives. Media will publish news like, Assam is going to break up if the violence is not contained. Killing two birds with single stone:
a) Sikcularism will be preserved
b) GOI will get the license from the "Main Land" to show these "Natives" their real place, under the garb of National Security. How dare they fight for their identity and land, when the Mighty Indian State doesn't want them to?

pmaitra

As a nation we have the right to survive, doesn't matter whether it fits into the plans of the GOI and the "liberal intellectuals" or not. If Secularism is more important than the rights of the ethnic communities, then in that case NE people have the right to seek independence from the Indian regime, because under it their future is not secure.
When people start seeing 'plans' in everything, it is usually a cause for alarm.

It should suffice to say Indians should be able to live on their own land, and these Indians can by quite a mix. Do you agree or disagree?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I suggest a punishment of Life-time imprisonment for those who even after being legal Indian citizens help illegal BD migrants in any way to settle in Assam or any part in India . Now tell me can Congress govt. do this?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles