Indian Defence Forum -
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Two school girls raped by fifteen men

Liked
    71 times
    India

Two school girls raped by fifteen men

INDORE: In a shocking incident, two teenaged schoolgirls were allegedly raped by at least 15 men in broad daylight in a deserted farm at Betna, near Indore. One of the accused is the son of a corporator in the local municipal council.

The incident took place on February 10, but the girls revealed it to their parents only on Saturday, following which the families approached the police.

A secret meeting that one of the girls had fixed up with one Javed sparked the ordeal that is bound to haunt them their entire life. Javed reportedly persuaded the girl to meet him, threatening to consume poison in front of her house if she failed to do so. Panicking, the girl decided to meet him at an isolated place, but took her cousin along. Javed and the girl then decided to go elsewhere for a chat, and as they were leaving, a gang of ten men intercepted them. According to police inspector D S Baghel, the men dragged the hapless girls to a deserted field nearby where they took turns to rape the two. And Javed, who has since been arrested, too joined in the act.

The ordeal of the girls, who come from very poor families and are students of a local government school, didn't end there. Some men working in neighbouring fields landed up at the farm on hearing the commotion. And instead of rescuing the duo, they too allegedly raped them. Baghel said they were still to ascertain if more than 15 men were involved in the brutal incident.

According to the girls, some of the men also took pictures of the act on their mobiles and warned them not to the reveal anything. For a week, the traumatized victims remained mum, but on Saturday morning, they gathered enough courage to tell their parents about the shocker.

Betma SSP A Sai Manohar confirmed to TOI that one of the accused was the son of a local municipal counsellor, but asserted that "no matter how influential, we will see to it that they are all tried".

http://http://timesofindia.indiatime...w/11944306.cms

welcome to jungle-raj.

› See More: Two school girls raped by fifteen men
    Mad Indian likes this.
    Amma maathrubhoomi niku na sathakoti vandanalu

O Mother motherland my hundred crore salutes to you.

Stars and Ambassadors sayareakd's Avatar
    Liked
    10070 times
    India
    heard on TV that 11 of the accused were arrested, while some of them were trying to sell the MMS of rape.

Liked
    3177 times
    India
    asking the Wolves to gaurd the sheeps- Welcome to Indian politics and bureaucracy.....
    Beware of the Daughter Selling Brigade(DSB)- those dogs which would sell their daughters and wives to even rapists in the name of tolerance and would encourage you to do the same in name of equality

Liked
    329 times
    It is high time we make changes for gang rape and child abuse. Crush these gutter insects (hang their bodies) to death, why should anyone be bothered about insects?
    All actions that end in the well-being of the society are the only actions that produce self-beneficial results.

Liked
    4432 times
    India
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyom View Post
    It is high time we make changes for gang rape and child abuse. Crush these gutter insects (hang their bodies) to death, why should anyone be bothered about insects?
    Problem with bringing in harsh penalties in India is not that it is barbaric or against human rights or any of that nonsense but that innocents will be at the receiving end. The useless corrupt police will frame a poor chap for rape and he gets hanged.

Im all for harsh penalties if our police was worth its salt.
    natarajan likes this.
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Liked
    731 times
    In jungle raj we need laws of jungle. Castrate them.
    Mad Indian likes this.

Liked
    3177 times
    India
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabir View Post
    In jungle raj we need laws of jungle. Castrate them.
    and not just chemical... physical castration without anaesthesia....
    Beware of the Daughter Selling Brigade(DSB)- those dogs which would sell their daughters and wives to even rapists in the name of tolerance and would encourage you to do the same in name of equality

Liked
    334 times
    India
    let the law do its jobs ..

we are living in india and no one has right to take law in hands i hope court will give a strong message

but i afraid then will not from Muslim religion so that our govt will fall weak as they are in ajmal kasab case

Liked
    2819 times
    India
    Killing is too less a punishment for these animals. Wish we still had those medieval torture chambers
    Last edited by Dovah; 20-02-12 at 03:16 PM.
    Mad Indian likes this.
    What would Modi do?

Liked
    2453 times
    India
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Killing is too less apunishment for these animals. Wish we still had those medieval torture chambers
    Have them trampled by elephants. Ancient Indian-style execution.
    Dovah and Mad Indian like this.
    "The spectacle of what is called religion, or at any rate organised religion, in India and elsewhere has filled me with horror, and I have frequently condemned it and wished to make a clean sweep of it. Almost always it seems to stand for blind belief and reaction, dogma and bigotry, superstition and exploitation, and the preservation of vested interests."

-- Jawaharlal Nehru

Liked
    329 times
    Quote Originally Posted by The Messiah View Post
    Problem with bringing in harsh penalties in India is not that it is barbaric or against human rights or any of that nonsense but that innocents will be at the receiving end. The useless corrupt police will frame a poor chap for rape and he gets hanged.

Im all for harsh penalties if our police was worth its salt.
    You mean the justice system? The police can frame, they cannot order their execution.
    All actions that end in the well-being of the society are the only actions that produce self-beneficial results.

Liked
    11087 times
    India
    Someone said rapists should be castrated. Not a bad idea.
    No individual ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb individual die for his country. - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Ray
    Liked
    21196 times
    India
    One should not castrate.

That will get the Human rights chaps livid.

One could keep their gonads immersed in crushed ice for 15 hours daily.

That would be justified to the Human Rights that we were cooling their excessive libido.

Now, that is quite fair, right?
    Mad Indian likes this.
    common man
    I am a common man. but I will stir the smooth sands of status quoism, monotony & apathy.

Liked
    8789 times
    India
    They should be sent to pak. They will be raped lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll

Ray
    Liked
    21196 times
    India
    Quote Originally Posted by arya View Post
    let the law do its jobs ..

we are living in india and no one has right to take law in hands i hope court will give a strong message

but i afraid then will not from Muslim religion so that our govt will fall weak as they are in ajmal kasab case
    I am afraid there was no religious reasons reported in the media.

Where does religion creep in?

Or have I missed something?

Of course, unless the Govt gets tough, irrespective of any constraints, things will roll along as always.
    common man
    I am a common man. but I will stir the smooth sands of status quoism, monotony & apathy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information