Pakistan is an emerging economic power: PM Nawaz

mayfair

He's technically right. Virtually every third world country can be considered an "emerging" economy. The reason is that when you're down in the dumps, you got no where to go but up.
Or sideways, which seems to be Paki approach. While descent into free fall is easy- gravity facilitates it, to go upwards one must put in effort to uplift themselves. Pakis are clearly incapable and/or unwilling to do that.

All they want is for one of their Mai Baaps to do it for them- loan them easy money, fix their economy, their infrastructure all for free, pay for their fancy arms, allow the Paki workforce (as they may be called if one's charitable) unrestricted access to their economies, welfare schemes, cities and land.

Till then they'll crawl around their dump, cursing Yahood, Hanood and Amrika and infested with paranoia and delusions continue to firmly grasp "their precious", a pseduo-pan-Islamic identify which they invented for themselves. To invoke a Lord of the Rings analogy, it's a "country" of Gollums run by Gollums and has over the period of time morphed into a Gollum itself.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Or sideways, which seems to be Paki approach. While descent into free fall is easy- gravity facilitates it, to go upwards one must put in effort to uplift themselves. Pakis are clearly incapable and/or unwilling to do that.

All they want is for one of their Mai Baaps to do it for them- loan them easy money, fix their economy, their infrastructure all for free, pay for their fancy arms, allow the Paki workforce (as they may be called if one's charitable) unrestricted access to their economies, welfare schemes, cities and land.

Till then they'll crawl around their dump, cursing Yahood, Hanood and Amrika and infested with paranoia and delusions continue to firmly grasp "their precious", a pseduo-pan-Islamic identify which they invented for themselves. To invoke a Lord of the Rings analogy, it's a "country" of Gollums run by Gollums and has over the period of time morphed into a Gollum itself.
Are you a pakistani or indian?? Your english is good.:peace:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No i was just asking.Sorry:sorry:
I wonder if anyone but @genius, the passionately, unendingly self proclaimed Hindu, flying the Indian flag would like to be called a Pakistani.

I think that would be too much of an ultimate insult.

Just saying.

I think you are a gentleman to accept that you erred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I wonder if anyone but @genius, the passionately, unendingly self proclaimed Hindu, flying the Indian flag would like to be called a Pakistani.

I think that would be too much of an ultimate insult.

Just saying.

I think you are a gentleman to accept that you erred.
Yes sir
I apologize for my mistake.I was confused because Mr.Mayfair neither has a Indian flag nor Pakistani one. :peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

warrior monk

just to show how pathetic is Pakistani economy India's richest state Maharastra's GDP is 242 billion dollars bigger than Pakistan's GDP and it is growing faster than Pakistan's economy.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan's economy to fall in 2015 as South Asian economies strengthen: UN forecast

South Asian economies are expected to grow by 5.4% in 2015, a four-year high, a report published by the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) of the United Nations (UN) on Monday. However, Pakistan's economy is expected to fall during 2015.

This is 0.5% above the estimated 4.9% growth rate in 2014. The report forecasts a further acceleration to 5.7% growth rate in 2016.

India, which accounts for approximately 70% of South Asia's economic output, will lead the economic recovery, while Bangladesh and Iran are also expected to see strong growth. The report notes that there will be "robust external demand" but also "moderate strengthening of domestic consumption and investment" as several countries benefit from improved macroeconomic conditions.

Pakistan’s economy to fall in 2015 as South Asian economies strengthen: UN forecast – The Express Tribune

mayfair

Yes sir
I apologize for my mistake.I was confused because Mr.Mayfair neither has a Indian flag nor Pakistani one. :peace:
I vaguely remember that when I signed up I chose an Indian flag for display in my avatar. It's been a while and till you pointed it out, I hadn't noted that the flag was gone!!!

anupamsurey

Country flag
the only few things that can be tagged "emerging" in case of pakisatan are TERRORISM, SECTARIANISM, PARANOIA, POVERTY AND ILLITERACY along with the always present rants of WE ARE SUPERIOR AND A NUCLEAR POWER i mean.... common no country says (or blackmails the world with) we are a nuclear nation, India doesn't say this, american and russians also dont show it, it is just that the weakest dog barks the most,

Jatt.Hindustan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yea, obviously they are getting bhojan from every nook and corner of the world and they have the majority of india's fertile land.

Real questiin, is can they do anything with 885 billion economy? :rofl:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
:rofl:

This should go in IDIOTS' MUSINGS thread!

When was the last time anyone heard a military commander present in a trade expo?

Pakistan is the North Korea of South Asia: a China lackey, failed state with a failed religious ideology and the mentality of an unstable delinquent 10 year old.

Realistically speaking, if they get a leader who is actually concerned about them and works hard to improve their condition day and night, they will become something close to an economic haven in the coming 25 years.

Pakistan technically has no enemies if their stupid ISI doesn't create havoc in India and Afghanistan. They have all the potential to become the Turkey of this region.

But having interacted with Pakistanis, especially the young generation (late college, early jobber age group), I am highly doubtful that Pakistan will continue beyond 2020 as a single country.

Forget economic power.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
:rofl:

Realistically speaking, if they get a leader who is actually concerned about them and works hard to improve their condition day and night, they will become something close to an economic haven in the coming 25 years.

Pakistan technically has no enemies if their stupid ISI doesn't create havoc in India and Afghanistan. They have all the potential to become the Turkey of this region.

But having interacted with Pakistanis, especially the young generation (late college, early jobber age group), I am highly doubtful that Pakistan will continue beyond 2020 as a single country.

Forget economic power.
Even I have seen that in young Pakistanis .... they also have a hidden disdain for Indians .... its not something you can put your finger on.... just a feeling you get .... They also have zero confidence and unlimited bravado. :lol:

About the leader thing .. .loling out here ... :D ... They have the biggest advantage of being homogenous ... (although achieved through genocide ) ... and they still can't get their act together. No body can help them .

sgarg

I see maximum 5 years before State of Pakistan goes down. My prediction is 2018 should be the year for curtains down. So let them have their glory.

There is absolutely NO WAY for Pakistan to survive for long as they are digging their own roots right now and facing the contradictions in their founding principles.

Nawaz has NO MAGIC WAND. He presides over a bleak future.

sgarg

Even I have seen that in young Pakistanis .... they also have a hidden disdain for Indians .... its not something you can put your finger on.... just a feeling you get .... They also have zero confidence and unlimited bravado. :lol:

About the leader thing .. .loling out here ... :D ... They have the biggest advantage of being homogenous ... (although achieved through genocide ) ... and they still can't get their act together. No body can help them .
Nope. Pakistanis are anything but homogeneous. Religion does not mean racial homogeneity.

sgarg

Numbers for Pakistan:

GDP per capita: $1238 (India $1509)
Infant mortality: 57.48 deaths/1,000 live births
Health Expenditure: 2.5% of GDP
Sanitation facility access: Less than 50%
Literacy rate: 55%
GDP: 236B (2013)
Exports: 25B

Does the above gives you a good feel to ANYBODY of an emerging power.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Nope. Pakistanis are anything but homogeneous. Religion does not mean racial homogeneity.
They have Ideological homogeneity
a) They cleared large swaths of land for "counter terror ops" without any cross questioning.
b) They are united in killing of the infidel regardless of their own affiliation.
c) They kill civilians in the so called Zarb-e-Azb and nobody raises a single question on how they determined everyone killed is a "millitant".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles