General Parvez Musharraf warns India on Aaj Tak channel, 22 Oct 2014

rajkumar singh

Country flag
Live interview of General-Parvez Musharraf on AaJ Tak,was aired at 2000 hrs,on 22 oct'2014.

The anchor was famous journalists Rahul Kanwal of Aaj Tak.

The interview of-General-Parvez Musharraf on AaJ Tak,was aired at 2000 hr. On 22nd oct'2014.-

-Rahul Kanwal of Aaj Tak, talks about Kashmir,about Musharraf freedom in pakistan,2001 war preparation, current LOC situation and resolution.-

General-Parvez Musharraf replied -

1.-People of pakistan respect and regard to kashmiri militants .They understand,as Militants are freedom fighter, not terrorists.-

2. India step down in 2001,due to fear of conventional war with pakistan during parliament attack.
He said that pakistan military are small in size, but better then India.

3. Nawaj sharif didn't meet Hurriyet,during oath ceremony of Narendra modi,it was a wrong step. No talks,withou Hurriyet.-

-4. We don't care what Narendra Modi says. Narendra Modi -is an-Anti Muslim and Anti Pakistani. He should understand that-Pakistan is not a Toy.

5. India should stop terrorist activities in Balochistan through RAW, otherwise, ISI will do the same thing in Kashmir openly .

5. Pakistan recognised as a degraded state in the world,it doesn't means that-
Pakistan is failer .
It is due to,social and economic status going down, day by day,due to miss-governance.

6. I will not make any deal with Nawaz Sharif to save myself. I am not inside the cage. i will in Pakistan forever.-
7. He also prescribed his principle and advised Indian govt. To have courage to explain indian citizens, about kashmir is not a part of indiam

And At Last-

Gen.Parvez Musharraf -invited during live interview, journalists Rahul Kanwal of Aaj Tak,to come pakistan & have a dinner in restaurant with him.-

Note- above all, is my personal understanding, after watching interview. -

But, I do not understand the narrow mind of an -Ex- General and Ex-President of Pakistan, who, openly,disclose foreign relation matter in Media.

-

thethinker

Country flag
Re: General-Parvez Musharraf warns india on Aaj Tak channel,22 nd oct'

Typical of self serving generals and politicians. Musharaf is trying to gain support to get back in power using anti-India rhetorics. What is strange is why invite or interact with such elements. Maybe TRPs.

The Pak Navy admiral (retd)before that, in Arnab's show warned India that they would seek help of Taliban to tackle India. As if they haven't been sponsoring militants all this time. :lol:

rajkumar singh

Country flag
Re: General-Parvez Musharraf warns India on Aaj Tak channel,22 nd oct'

Yes, you are right. He was not getting much intention in pakistan, as well as Our media want TRP, so, two similar nature peolpe came together.

Country flag

You had your chance mushy . You fought and lost.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Same old empty rants from the other side of the border !!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Come what may and bring what you want...... YOU LUNATICS WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO GET A CENTIMETER OF LAND FROM KASHMIR.........

KASHMIR MAANGENGE THO POORA PAKISTANNNNNNNN CHIN LENGE.........

GO CRY :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: TO YOUR PAPA UNCLE SAM................

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag

Trying to be someone important for people across the border..

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Mushi should first save himself since there are criminal cases against him and he was a fugitive for a long time.

It was funny to see how he was cornered by Arnoob when he wanted to ask questions on Kargil. Mushi said he would leave the show if kargil asked. :lol:

Poor Mushi and his Army was banged badly by India ... Mushi lost his 4000 soldiers rotting on Indian soil and International Mitti Paleet of Pakistan. :pound:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Re: General Parvez Musharraf warns India on Aaj Tak channel, 22 Oct 20

We don't care what Narendra Modi says. Narendra Modi -is an-Anti Muslim and Anti Pakistani. He should understand that-Pakistan is not a Toy.
Who is this "we"? Modi holds office. Musharraf don't.

sydsnyper

Country flag

Why do you think we call pakis slimeballs...

Live interview of General-Parvez Musharraf on AaJ Tak,was aired at 2000 hrs,on 22 oct'2014.

The anchor was famous journalists Rahul Kanwal of Aaj Tak.

The interview of-General-Parvez Musharraf on AaJ Tak,was aired at 2000 hr. On 22nd oct'2014.-

-Rahul Kanwal of Aaj Tak, talks about Kashmir,about Musharraf freedom in pakistan,2001 war preparation, current LOC situation and resolution.-

General-Parvez Musharraf replied -

1.-People of pakistan respect and regard to kashmiri militants .They understand,as Militants are freedom fighter, not terrorists.-

2. India step down in 2001,due to fear of conventional war with pakistan during parliament attack.
He said that pakistan military are small in size, but better then India.

3. Nawaj sharif didn't meet Hurriyet,during oath ceremony of Narendra modi,it was a wrong step. No talks,withou Hurriyet.-

-4. We don't care what Narendra Modi says. Narendra Modi -is an-Anti Muslim and Anti Pakistani. He should understand that-Pakistan is not a Toy.

5. India should stop terrorist activities in Balochistan through RAW, otherwise, ISI will do the same thing in Kashmir openly .

5. Pakistan recognised as a degraded state in the world,it doesn't means that-
Pakistan is failer .
It is due to,social and economic status going down, day by day,due to miss-governance.

6. I will not make any deal with Nawaz Sharif to save myself. I am not inside the cage. i will in Pakistan forever.-
7. He also prescribed his principle and advised Indian govt. To have courage to explain indian citizens, about kashmir is not a part of indiam

And At Last-

Gen.Parvez Musharraf -invited during live interview, journalists Rahul Kanwal of Aaj Tak,to come pakistan & have a dinner in restaurant with him.-

Note- above all, is my personal understanding, after watching interview. -

But, I do not understand the narrow mind of an -Ex- General and Ex-President of Pakistan, who, openly,disclose foreign relation matter in Media.

-

JBH22

Diyar Childran, today we will teach you the history of Pakistan.

4.5 Billion years ago, God created Pakistan. AFTER THAT, God created The Earth!

Immediately after that, he created the Goat. Then the Goat was getting bored, so he created Bin Qasim, who is internationally recognized (And proved by NASA) as a first Pakistani.

Pakistan lies in the Middle East, which is at the north-west of Pakistani Sub Continent covering the entire Bangladeshi Ocean.

Infidel Columbus (Originally a Muslim but forcefully converted by Shah-e-Spain) was in search of Pakistan when he found Amreeka by mistake. He called those Amreekis as Red Indians because they were dark skinned, and a bit short in length (as compared to Pakistanis), and they were drinking RED Bull!

Though there was no such entity as India, still we managed to rule them for 1000 years, which is the clear proof that we are the Martial Race.

In 1946, Hinduism was founded by RSS which was the main problem between the converted Hindoos and original Muslims of the region.

After Britishers and Indians fought for their independence from Pakistan, Britishers and Indians were granted independence in 1947, after that India came into existence.

We fought 4 wars with india which are as follows:

1948: We invaded Kashmir and liberated half of it where indian Army was not present. Thus it is our victory.

1965: We invaded Kashmir but then successfully defended Lahore(!), hence we are the winners.

1971: india attacked us and we liberated Bangladesh from india's occupation, hence we are the winners.

1999: We were successful in internationalizing Kashmir issue, hence we are the winners.

Stay tuned for more historical events covering how Pakistan won World War 0 before winning WorldWar 1 & 2.
Source: Zaid Hamid Best Comedian

rajkumar singh

Country flag

Really appreciate.
What the funny quote,and comedian mind behind it.

Hari Sud

Country flag

Why was he on Aaj Tak.

Has this news channel bonkers.

He has been thrown out of his own country, charged with treason, then what made Aaj Tak put him on prime time.

JBH22

Why was he on Aaj Tak.

He has been thrown out of his own country, charged with treason, then what made Aaj Tak put him on prime time.
Aaj Tak is krantikari channel Bahut Krantikaari one.

Useless anchors giving time to useless people.

I'm surprised that Mushy who practically has blood of Indians on his hands for all Paki sponsored terror actions, is allowed to come here and give speeches. Remember Mushy waged war against India and actively supported terror activities through ISI supported groups

Indeed Indian are a jokes, we may have brilliant minds but we certainly lack common sense and balls.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Aaj Tak is krantikari channel Bahut Krantikaari one.

Useless anchors giving time to useless people.

I'm surprised that Mushy who practically has blood of Indians on his hands for all Paki sponsored terror actions, is allowed to come here and give speeches. Remember Mushy waged war against India and actively supported terror activities through ISI supported groups

Indeed Indian are a jokes, we may have brilliant minds but we certainly lack common sense and balls.
aajtak along with headlines today, abp news, times now to name a few have all invited him for talks/interview on there channel. singling out aaj tak doesnt look appropriate.
Why was he on Aaj Tak.

blueblood

Admiral blueblood warns Turdistan's Mushy to shut the ---- up or else I am gonna hit him so hard, he will shit out his intestines.

See, I can make ridiculous statements too.:taunt:

rajkumar singh

Country flag

aajtak along with headlines today, abp news, times now to name a few have all invited him for talks/interview on there channel. singling out aaj tak doesnt look appropriate.
I agree with you. Aaj Tak should not be highlighted alone.
But, at the time of posting this thread, I was watching "Live interview " on Aaj Tak.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

He is desperate for political relevance and the media is for TRPs. That is all.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

All I see in this interview is Frustration. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody is giving any attention to him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles