Hindu Ancestory of Pakistan: Exposed by a Kashmiri Muslim Late Sheikh

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

A very controversial version.

I am totally flummoxed.

There are some interesting thoughts that one can mull over.

His views at times sound logical but very uncomfortable to fathom.

He praises Mohammed as a great psychologist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Hindu Ancestory of Pakistan : Exposed by a Kashmiri Muslim Late Sh

Mohammad Anwar Shaikh (1 June 1928 – 25 November 2006; popularly known as Anwar Shaikh) was a Pakistani-born British author residing in Cardiff, Wales.[1] Born Haji Mohammad, he was born into a devout Sunni Muslim family of Kashmiri Pandit ancestry in Gujrat, Punjab. His mother could recite a large part of the Qur'an from memory. During the violent days of the Partition of India in 1947 he, then filled with Muslim nationalist fervor, killed on one day two Sikhs, a father and his son. In his youth, Shaikh was a young ardent believer. He later killed another Sikh. But when he reached the age of 25, he began doubting Islam and later became its ardent critic, and memories of his crime have haunted him ever since. Thereafter he immigrated to the United Kingdom, married a Welsh woman, and became a successful businessman. The importance of Shaikh's work was recognised by Tariq Ali who devoted a chapter of his book The Clash of Fundamentalisms to his views and the reaction they provoked.[2]

He converted to Hinduism and adopted the name Aniruddha Gyan Shikha.[3]

Shaikh was living in Cardiff, Wales, when a fatwa was issued against him from his homeland Pakistan in 1995, where at least fourteen clerics issued death sentences against him for renouncing and criticising Islam.[1] He died in Wales on 25 November 2006.
Anwar Shaikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Seems to be a radical person.

Music to the VHP, Bajrang?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

one day when I slept I was a Muslim and when woke up early morning I was a Hindu. It a phenomenon ... I forget It..

Well the phenomenon is called "Shaktipaat"...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

The complete version :

Ashutosh Lokhande

i totaly agree with this man that muslims can be very intelligent but they cant debate reson or think rationaly when it comes to religion.many of them dont even accept there hindu ancestory. they think there forefathers were persians lol.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

When debating religion Muslims stop at the instant where the reasoning ceases to exist in their holy book and make excuses that we don't want to discuss religion.

One of the doctrines of Quran is that nobody should question it yet every one should follow and obey it.

Muhammed says that Allah is one and every one should obey him , he is only a human. But he intelligently raises his stature next to GOD.

Every where Allah's name appears his name must to be associated with Allah, even in prayer he has to be mentioned along with Allah, other wise the person is not worshiping GOD, nor he will go to Heaven or get his 72.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles