Why is Kashmir issue unresolved yet with Pakistan?

SANITY

Where is the instrument of accession signed by Maharaja Hari Singh?

Is there a possibility of Instrument of Accesdion being fraudulent?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

If it were so, then how come the IA operated out there and the Maharaja did not raise a hue and cry.

But curiosity gets me.

What prompts you to feel it is fraudulent?

prohumanity

Country flag
WHY ? Many reasons...(1) psychological reason: Paki suffers from Inferiority complex as it could not sustain democracy, is not respected even 1/4th compared to India in developed countries. It can't boast of technology and economic progress compared to India, ....SO...Paki behaves like a little loser..who tries to gain attention by throwing temper tantrums and tries to equate itself with a much bigger and 10 times more powerful India. The reality creates envy and frustration and they start yelling..."Kashmir..Kashmir" Also, it serves to divert attention of its citizens from daily suffering and misery.
(2) Financial reason: Paki tries to keep Kashmir issue alive as it gets the sympathy and money from fanatical, Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia, Turkey (to some extent) etc. It tries to project itself as protector of Muslims all over the world and thus, gets donation from these oil rich Muslim countries.
(3) Strategic Gain: Paki tries to project itself to major powers such as US, China that it is available to create headache for India ...if enough money is paid or weapons are supplied. In other words, Paki rulers behave like a prostitute who is ready to f*uck its own people if the right price is paid.
(4) Compulsive Repetition of failed policy: India hate has become national goal of Paki rulers and they got stuck in the disastrous "kashmir policy" which has caused its economy to crumble and sent it to path of a failed state. BUT, they can't learn and correct their foolish policies.

Ashutosh Lokhande

kashmir issue is very difficult to solve unless untill article 370 is not scraped.
you cant say kashmir to be integral part of india when you have this stupid article since past 65 years.

the only solution to kashmir issue is scrap the article 370 and let other citizens of india live and populate kashmir. after 10-15 years the seperatism and pakistan claim of kashmir will also die down.

SANITY

If it were so, then how come the IA operated out there and the Maharaja did not raise a hue and cry.

But curiosity gets me.

What prompts you to feel it is fraudulent?

I read some online forums and websites that claims India never had Instrument of accession signed.

If it is to be belived, The Instrument of Accession is fraudulent, why doesn't India shows this to world and UN when Pakistan demands proof?

Is there any harm if India proves its stand and claim in UN since Pakistan consistently takes the issue to UN and asks UN resolution implemented? Is there a chance that UN might favour Pakistan over India?

What is the problem going on international stage and fully ending the issue once and for all?

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Ashutosh actually makes a most valid point, we cannot normalise kashmir without scrapping article 370. The usual hue and cry about kashmiriat coming under threat be damned. I suggest we populate mixed population areas with ex soldiers from the IA, Muslim majority areas can be populated by allotment of land to ex IA Muslim soldiers (preferably shias given their discomfort with paki terrorism). I would like to specify I've said Shia specifically not because I distrust sunni soldiers of the IA but because of the possibility of their progeny falling into bad company in the sunni dominated negative groups in kashmir. If required arm these men for defence as well.we should see the demographic situation in kashmir change in one generation.
To force change in the attitude of kashmiri groups about scrapping 370, the goi should inject a small clause stating that only those kashmiris that eschew on paper all benefits that 370 provides them shall be allowed to work, study or live in other parts of India.

Last edited:

Free Karma

I read some online forums and websites that claims India never had Instrument of accession signed.

If it is to be belived, The Instrument of Accession is fraudulent, why doesn't India shows this to world and UN when Pakistan demands proof?

Is there any harm if India proves its stand and claim in UN since Pakistan consistently takes the issue to UN and asks UN resolution implemented? Is there a chance that UN might favour Pakistan over India?

What is the problem going on international stage and fully ending the issue once and for all?
We sent proof about Hafiz Saeed, mumbai bomb blast etc. ....saw the amazing action they took? Logic+ Pakistan does not work.

Ashutosh Lokhande

@SANITY , if you are a new member then plz introduce yourself in introduction and greetings section(create new thread). we dont even know who are you and you start commenting on the forum.
also make sure to read the rules.
Welcome to DFI :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SANITY

[/Instrument_of_Accession_(Jammu_and_Kashmir)]Instrument of Accession (Jammu and Kashmir) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
Wikipedia is a good source of information but it is no proof in such matters.

Alaistar Lamb questioned the genuineness of Kashmir's Accession.

Anyway I just want to know what is the problem if India goes to UN.

I am unable to post links here. Getting an error saying posting links not allowed.

ladder

Country flag

Well some online blogs also claim Osama wasn't in Pakistan, some claim Polio vaccine is conspiracy while others claim earth is flat. Who to believe?

But, if any one doubts your manhood, do you run around the street flashing your male organ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
WHY ? Many reasons...(1) psychological reason: Paki suffers from Inferiority complex as it could not sustain democracy, is not respected even 1/4th compared to India in developed countries. It can't boast of technology and economic progress compared to India, ....SO...Paki behaves like a little loser..who tries to gain attention by throwing temper tantrums and tries to equate itself with a much bigger and 10 times more powerful India. The reality creates envy and frustration and they start yelling..."Kashmir..Kashmir" Also, it serves to divert attention of its citizens from daily suffering and misery.
(2) Financial reason: Paki tries to keep Kashmir issue alive as it gets the sympathy and money from fanatical, Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia, Turkey (to some extent) etc. It tries to project itself as protector of Muslims all over the world and thus, gets donation from these oil rich Muslim countries.
(3) Strategic Gain: Paki tries to project itself to major powers such as US, China that it is available to create headache for India ...if enough money is paid or weapons are supplied. In other words, Paki rulers behave like a prostitute who is ready to f*uck its own people if the right price is paid.
(4) Compulsive Repetition of failed policy: India hate has become national goal of Paki rulers and they got stuck in the disastrous "kashmir policy" which has caused its economy to crumble and sent it to path of a failed state. BUT, they can't learn and correct their foolish policies.
Kashmir is also a unifying factor for Pakistan.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Ha Ha Ha ... very naive question

There is no end to Paki hallucinations ...

Instrument of accession was to be rendered to the English Vice- Roy and copy of that is with government of India...

Pakistan has no right to ask for it.
Ask Lord Mountbatten ...
Why ask India

ladder

Country flag

I am unable to post links here. Getting an error saying posting links not allowed.
Who is Alaistar Lamb? The lamb that I eat is isn't of that variety.

Anyways, Did Lord Mountbatten say he signed a fraudulent document?

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-lamb-pakistans-leigitimacy-over-kashmir.html
====================

You need to have 10-20 post count before you are allowed to post links.

Last edited:

tramp

And some claim Malala was a CIA agent and the Taliban shooting was faked to take her to UK, debrief her and inject her back into Pakistan to destroy it and steal the precious Islamic nukes.
Well some online blogs also claim Osama wasn't in Pakistan, some claim Polio vaccine is conspiracy while others claim earth is flat. Who to believe?

But, if any one doubts your manhood, do you run around the street flashing your male organ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Is this your hope or wish or a question ?? :cool2:

Hari Singh signed the document of accession after that only IA fought with Pakistanis in 1948.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Ah, so your authority is Alister Lamb whose book is published by OUP, Pakistan..
Alister Lamb is an English man who wrote that book at the height of Cold war when Pakistan was "son of Bitch but son of the US/ English bitch.."

(not my saying but very famous saying of Bush)

Alister Lamb also tries to prove that entire Ladakh is Chinese territory ... H ah ha Ha...

Are you a school student or have you seen a school as yet ??

Last edited:

SANITY

Ah, so your authority is Alister Lamb whose book is published by OUP, Pakistan..
Alister Lamb is an English man who wrote that book at the height of Cold war when Pakistan was "son of Bitch but son of the US/ English bitch.."

(not my saying but very famous saying of Bush)

Alister Lamb also tries to prove that entire Ladakh is Chinese territory ... H ah ha Ha...

Are you a school student or have you seen a school as yet ??
Hey, it is just a question. I ask from a neutral point of view just to understand and learn what is still unknown to me.

I am an Indian so don't take it as if I am favouring any other nation or community claiming Indian soil.

Just trying to know what's the problem if India makes its stand in UN.

Also, I joined a Pakistan affairs forum, when I asked how they claim Kashmir, they say Jawahar lal Nehru had promised Kashmiri's will decide whose part they will be by plebiscite but he backed away. They taunt as if they are sure if votings happen, Kashmiris will prefer Pakistan.

SANITY

Is this your hope or wish or a question ?? :cool2:

Hari Singh signed the document of accession after that only IA fought with Pakistanis in 1948.
Question trying to understand if Indias current strategy will ever solve the issue and if it will, then when. Whether with or without another war and destruction.

When India is capable of making its point on International stage, why does it not go there? For how long is this gonna be like this?

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
@SANITY the problem with any plebiscite in kashmir is that the original resolution calls for a total withdrawal of all military forces by all parties and an assumption of total peace in the state before any plebiscite. Also any plebiscite can only happen after the return of all displaced people to kashmir. I simply don't see the return of pundits to kashmir, the withdrawl of the Chinese and Pakistani militaries leave alone India or the assumption of total peace happening any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles