Question on Malala and Refugee Children: by Hector Aleem

Peaceworldwide

At a time when there is much hoo-ha about the Nobel Peace Prize of Malala Yousafzai and the whole world is praising her because of her struggle for education of girls, I would like to bring to the attention of the world my plight.

What did Malala do for education? Before fame, how many schools did she establish? When she became famous, two years back, she must be 15 years old, what can a 15 years old child do for education? She neither established a school or any educational center nor did any advocacy for education. There are many children who want to study but cannot; she was one of them who wanted to continue her studies. There are many refugee children in Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Malaysia and other countries who desperately want to go to school and continue their education but they cannot because they are refugees and cannot continue their studies. These countries have not signed the 1951 Geneva Convention for Refugees and due to this all refugees are illegal and cannot send their children to schools, this also resists them to work legally.

I still cannot understand what her struggle for education was. She is doing nothing except promoting her culture to the world. She started to complain against Taliban that she doesn't want to wear a head scarf and want to live a normal and free life but now when she got freedom she not only wears a head scarf but complete burka from head to toe. If getting a bullet is the key to the Nobel Peace Prize than what does her father did? Why has he been given the status of an ambassador in the United Nations?I think that Malala doesn't deserve Nobel Prize, if she really wants to show the world that she is working for a cause i.e. education, she must donate all her money she received from the Nobel Prize award to United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) for the education of all refugee children in countries like Thailand, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Malaysia and make their cry reach the ears of those who care more for one single girl instead of paying attention to the education of refugee children. These children cry and beg their parents to send them to schools but don't know that their parents cannot send them because they are illegal and don't know for how long they are going to stay illegal in their country of asylum.

It is my plea to all those powers who are promoting Malala, to force these countries of asylum to sign the 1951 Geneva Convention for Refugees so that the refugees in these countries will feel safer and can work legally as well as send their children to schools for better education.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Pakistani nation is not agree with Malala.
plz introduce yourself in introduction and greeting section by creating a new thread and telling something about you in general. also dont forgot to read the rules :)
welcome to DFI.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

At a time when there is much hoo-ha about the Nobel Peace Prize of Malala Yousafzai and the whole world is praising her because of her struggle for education of girls, I would like to bring to the attention of the world my plight.

What did Malala do for education? Before fame, how many schools did she establish? When she became famous, two years back, she must be 15 years old, what can a 15 years old child do for education? She neither established a school or any educational center nor did any advocacy for education. There are many children who want to study but cannot; she was one of them who wanted to continue her studies. There are many refugee children in Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Malaysia and other countries who desperately want to go to school and continue their education but they cannot because they are refugees and cannot continue their studies. These countries have not signed the 1951 Geneva Convention for Refugees and due to this all refugees are illegal and cannot send their children to schools, this also resists them to work legally.

I still cannot understand what her struggle for education was. She is doing nothing except promoting her culture to the world. She started to complain against Taliban that she doesn't want to wear a head scarf and want to live a normal and free life but now when she got freedom she not only wears a head scarf but complete burka from head to toe. If getting a bullet is the key to the Nobel Peace Prize than what does her father did? Why has he been given the status of an ambassador in the United Nations?I think that Malala doesn't deserve Nobel Prize, if she really wants to show the world that she is working for a cause i.e. education, she must donate all her money she received from the Nobel Prize award to United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) for the education of all refugee children in countries like Thailand, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and Malaysia and make their cry reach the ears of those who care more for one single girl instead of paying attention to the education of refugee children. These children cry and beg their parents to send them to schools but don't know that their parents cannot send them because they are illegal and don't know for how long they are going to stay illegal in their country of asylum.

It is my plea to all those powers who are promoting Malala, to force these countries of asylum to sign the 1951 Geneva Convention for Refugees so that the refugees in these countries will feel safer and can work legally as well as send their children to schools for better education.
1. Please give the link.

2. The Nobel Prize has become a tool of promoting western ideas.

3. Pakistan should counter it with her own prize and promote Pakistan ideology. But then the present ideology of spreading terrorism or Sunnis killing Shias and vice versa is a wee bit off key.

and who is Hector Aleem?

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Neither did you agree that you had osama, nor did you agree to supporting terrorists, nor did you agree to accept that you sent terrorists to kashmir....

Bottom line is, no one now cares what you agree to...

Pakistani nation is not agree with Malala.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles