Pak vows on taking back all of Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

We had not stopped any one. come and get it if pak has guts and nuts....

Blackwater

poor gay chuja. try to copy his grandfather by shouting his speech. but nature has not give him ohh sorry her the throat and commanding voice just like his grandfather

:laugh::laugh:

tramp

What I do not know is why dignify a bark by barking back!! As if India is shit scared of anything uttered in Pakistan.

Ahsan Bin Tufail

We had not stopped any one. come and get it if pak has guts and nuts....
I don't know if you people heard about Ghazwa-e-Hindustan or not? As @Neo would agree with me, Muslims believe that India, as we know it today, would be conquered by a group of most favourite people of God near the end of times. After that the fate of Israel would be decided. Every single Israeli would be killed for his deeds against God and will receive a severe punishment thereafter. Truly speaking, I doubt the capabilities of present Pakistani generations to perform this deed. But this should be a fair bit of warning to India and Israel that you would become oppressors in the land of God near the end of times and God will take revenge, so please do perform your deeds cautiously. Or else everything would be finished for you. And the same is true for every single human who thinks that God has given him the permission to do whatever oppression he wants to perform and God would not question him. Act cautiously before everything ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

I don't know if you people heard about Ghazwa-e-Hindustan or not? As @Neo would agree with me, Muslims believe that India, as we know it today, would be conquered by a group of most favourite people of God near the end of times. After that the fate of Israel would be decided. Every single Israeli would be killed for his deeds against God and will receive a severe punishment thereafter. Truly speaking, I doubt the capabilities of present Pakistani generations to perform this deed. But this should be a fair bit of warning to India and Israel that you would become oppressors in the land of God near the end of times and God will take revenge, so please do perform your deeds cautiously. Or else everything would be finished for you. And the same is true for every single human who thinks that God has given him the permission to do whatever oppression he wants to perform and God would not question him. Act cautiously before everything ends.

muslims of pakistan also belives that dubai is their 5 province and they are thakedar of islam.:p:laugh:

what ever is written about gazwa-a-hind is nothing but man made story made by pakis. becoz it says paki fauj will lead and do gazwa a hind then go to israel and do jihad bla bla bla.

i think u have some misperception about ur fauj. if amrika and saudi stop $$$ ,ur fauj ko roti ke lale par jayenge, aukat yeah ha

sir i thought u r one of moderate and educated pakistani but wat ever u said above changed my perception about u:wave::wave:

Rushil51

Country flag
I hope you are being sarcastic because this stuff is so silly. Also I don't think @Neo believes in all this stuff too,am I right?

Ahsan Bin Tufail

:pound: :pound: :pound:

If you are still dreaming about Ghazwa-e-Hindustan? :shocked: :tsk: It will be DEAD'wa-e-Bakistan for you guys. So act cautiously before everything ends in Shittistan.

BTW, who the fcuk cares about your paedophile god? :finger: go teach this in your madrassas...
Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine. So just chill up and relax and live your life as you want. And when the time comes, see and face the truth yourself.

kseeker

Retired
Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine.
Woh! :hail: GOLDEN words from modern Bakistani saint!

So just chill up and relax and live your life as you want.
That's what I am doing :namaste:

And when the time comes, see and face the truth yourself.
I am waiting for that so called TIME :sarc:

Ahsan Bin Tufail

muslims of pakistan also belives that dubai is their 5 province and they are thakedar of islam.:p:laugh:

what ever is written about gazwa-a-hind is nothing but man made story made by pakis. becoz it says paki fauj will lead and do gazwa a hind then go to israel and do jihad bla bla bla.

i think u have some misperception about ur fauj. if amrika and saudi stop $$$ ,ur fauj ko roti ke lale par jayenge, aukat yeah ha

sir i thought u r one of moderate and educated pakistani but wat ever u said above changed my perception about u:wave::wave:
Dear @Blackwater , @Rushil51 , I am not against you nor I am here to hurt the feelings of Great Indian Nation. I want each and every citizen of this World to be successful. You are all moderate patriotic people, Ok I am sorry and I will not use these harsh words again. Your deeds are entirely yours, I have no responsibility. I am responsible for my own deeds, you are not responsible for mine. So just chill up and relax and live your life as you want. And when the time comes, see and face the truth yourself. Is that OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles