Passengers expel Rehman Malik, PML-N MNA from flight over delay

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If that was the case, Musharraf would not have given Gwadar Port Trust to Singapore in 2007 but to China. Thar Coal reserves, world's fourth largest in size would be in China's hands and the trillion dollar copper and gold mines of Reqo-Dik and Saindak, world's fifth largest in size, would not be looking for international bidders for more than a decade. Uranium mines in D.I. Khan produce yellow cakes for local consumption while the new uranium discoveries in Gilgit Balitistan could make Pakistan an exporter. But China has none of these contracts.

Your views regarding the Chinese are biased agaon.

Chinese are a rising economy at that time, My views are correct Chinese supported and will support authoritarian Business class they are business minded.

Neo

Chinese are a rising economy at that time, My views are correct Chinese supported and will support authoritarian Business class they are business minded.
So you will agree that China will apply same tactics in India with $200 billion investment plan?

Neo

And please explain why Thar coal feilds, Reko-Diq and Saindak copper and gold mines are still not sold to China?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
So you will agree that China will apply same tactics in India with $200 billion investment plan?
Definitely yes !!

These investments flow and the bribing associated with it is a big headache for the administration at the central level, these things directly impact the national security if not handled properly.

Fortunately India has the system to checkmate any foreign design, I hope they succeed in weeding out the corruption.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
And please explain why Thar coal feilds, Reko-Diq and Saindak copper and gold mines are still not sold to China?
It depends on the local conditions and willingness of Chinese to invest.

Blackwater

Man who filmed Rehman Malik's offloading from PIA flight sacked from job

:lol::lol:
[video=dailymotion;x26xiex]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26xiex_man-who-filmed-rehman-malik-s-offloading-from-pia-flight-sacked-from-job_news?start=12[/video]

bakra eid pe halal ho gaya:lol::lol:

yeah ha naya pakistan lolllllll:taunt1:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles