Akbar Ali - another tale of Pakistani talent shining in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Though it was the first time I met classical vocalist Akbar Ali, it felt like meeting a long-lost friend, with whom one could talk to about anything for hours and it seemed like just a few minutes had gone by. It was during my recent visit to Lahore that I had the pleasure of meeting a son of Jalandhar's Naalan Gharana. Enjoying kebabs and mutton karahi with rumali roti at a Mughlai restaurant in the walled city we talked about Akbar's love for music and his on going journey as a musician. "Our entire family would sing in a setting filled with love, and honesty," Akbar said reminiscing his childhood. A qawwal by training and tradition, Akbar fondly spoke about his musical lineage and how the tradition of qawwali was an integral part of his upbringing. His real interest, however, is in performing khayal, thumri and kafi. These he learned from him uncle, Ustad Mubarak Ali Khan, a student of the venerated Sham Chaurasi gharana and follower of Ustad Amir Khan's style of singing. Despite his strong classical roots in Pakistan, Akbar didn't gain recognition as a musical artist till his appearance in an Indian talent show, Junoon Kuch Kar Dikhane Ka. Producers of the show found a video of Akbar on YouTube, now banned in Pakistan, through which he was selected. The show was just the platform the young artist needed. "The success and popularity that I was able to achieve while being in India is priceless. I grew both as a person and an artist. The people in India were extremely warm, accommodating, and loving.

My success will always be attributable in large part to my time in India.

Read more here:
Akbar Ali - another tale of Pakistani talent shining in India - Blogs - DAWN.COM

fyodor

Country flag
this is beghairat haram and he will burn in hell fire forever just because he sings...crazy angry red satan has motivated him to singh and he will suffer....according to islam

BridgeSeller

He cavorts with the devil in the form of music and he cavorts with the kuffar in kuffar land. He will go straight to a place worse than hell! (Of course, only once his Indian Visa expires ;)

JBH22

oYE Pakistani momins please show some self respect try the below route

He's supposedly a great star and India is actively courting him :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Pakistani Nationalist

Indians in the West earn more than the entire GDP of your nation. They are even richer than Jews now. And that is no mean feat. Recently they have just begin exercising their lobbying powers for political ends, enabled by their immense wealth. They are learning from the Israeli/Jewish lobbies. And this is just the beginning. The so-called "beghairat Indians" will, with their wealth and power and influence, squeeze Pakistan's balls so hard, every Paki will be squealing like a pig soon. Be it Kashmir, water (IWT), nuke deal(s), strategic partnerships, weapons and tech transfer, or any other dispute/contentious issue.

You have only yourselves to blame for the fact that at the other extreme, every Paki is known as a terrorist or pedophile abroad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
But we must accept one thing. We ebil chankya bharti yindoos are pathetic idiots.

Which other nation will allow Pakis to swarm their country, make a name for themselves, and then go and bad-mouth/abuse India at the end of it? And their countrymen are not even grateful. The Paki sense of entitlement should be studied in psychiatry classes. They think Bollywood/IPL/India in general owes them something, and it is their right to come here and earn money.

At least if their country/countrymen had been a little graceful and grateful, we could have probably grudgingly accepted some Pakis. But looking at their societal and national attitude, I don't know why we allow even a single Paki into the country.

kafir kaur

Country flag
In almost all bollywood forums these pakis are in abundance, even more than indians you will find pakis there. And the filth and hatred some of them spread against india over there is astonishing.

The paki actor Fawad khan who now is working in bollywood had acted in "dastan " the most anti indian , anti hindu/sikh paki drama based on partition, two nation theory. The drama not only shows india in bad light but is so insulting to hindus and sikhs as well. Now i don't understand why such a proud paki who acted in an anti india drama has no qualms working in indian bollywood.
But I'm frustrated at our own people who give these money hungry anti indian beggar pakis roles in our movies. Seriously a ban should be put on all these paki artists/singers, Just can't stand them.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
In almost all bollywood forums these pakis are in abundance, even more than indians you will find pakis there. And the filth and hatred some of them spread against india over there is astonishing.

The paki actor Fawad khan who now is working in bollywood had acted in "dastan " the most anti indian , anti hindu/sikh paki drama based on partition, two nation theory. The drama not only shows india in bad light but is so insulting to hindus and sikhs as well. Now i don't understand why such a proud paki who acted in an anti india drama has no qualms working in indian bollywood.
But I'm frustrated at our own people who give these money hungry anti indian beggar pakis roles in our movies. Seriously a ban should be put on all these paki artists/singers, Just can't stand them.
Yeah, and "Dastan" will totally get a CBFC clearance now, after the great Vaticunt-purge of CBFC last month. :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles