A New Dawn For Pakistani Dramas

Neo

The reason why Pakistani TV serials are getting popular, is because there is an insatiable desire amongst Indians to know about Pakistan since Pakistan continues to be an enigma given its kaleidoscopic history, politics, religious intolerance and so on, when if you scratch the surface, they are as same as you and me!

When we were posted in Ferozpur, we used to see the Pakistani soaps and it was a great education to realise what Pakistan is all about.
Sir please do watch the video whenever you have time and share your views. It is from an Indian source.

praneet.bajpaie

The reason why Pakistani TV serials are getting popular, is because there is an insatiable desire amongst Indians to know about Pakistan since Pakistan continues to be an enigma given its kaleidoscopic history, politics, religious intolerance and so on, when if you scratch the surface, they are as same as you and me!

When we were posted in Ferozpur, we used to see the Pakistani soaps and it was a great education to realise what Pakistan is all about.
Ray Sir,

These people are too delusional and too stupid to understand such subtlety.

Neo

Listen Mr Popat, I don't need to see a video which is nothing but self serving. Just want to burst the bubble you stupid Pakis love to live in, that's all.
Name calling and other abuses are often a sign of losing an argument. :)
Do watch the video, co-produced and televised by an Indian channel and see how you just made a fool out of yourself. . . . again! :wave:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir please do watch the video whenever you have time and share your views. It is from an Indian source.
I don't have to.

I enjoy learning about other cultures, even if they are a trifle touched up with melodrama.

praneet.bajpaie

Name calling and other abuses are often a sign of losing an argument. :)
Do watch the video, co-produced and televised by an Indian channel and see how you just made a fool out of yourself. . . . again! :wave:
It may be true for humans but not sub humans like Pakis are. As I said, praising something is not the same as lining up to be a part of it.

Robert Downey Jr, Vin Diesel, John Tavolta, Sylvester Stallone, Martin Scorsese have all praised Indian movies, that does not mean they are lining up to act in them.

Neo

It may be true for humans but not sub humans like Pakis are. As I said, praising something is not the same as lining up to be a part of it.

Robert Downey Jr, Vin Diesel, John Tavolta, Sylvester Stallone, Martin Scorsese have all praised Indian movies, that does not mean they are lining up to act in them.

Keep talking from your behind, you are getting fluent already. :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Just keep writing Pakistan drama wins hearts doesn't make it a reality. Its a PR exercise for the new channel Zee Zindagi or some such. The reality will be how long these dramas will run on tv.

Neo

This is a sign that you are winning the argument???
I already have by prividing an Indian source showing Indian celebs as well as common viewers sharing their views. PR ot not, their statement was aired all over Urdu/Hindi speaking India.

ninja85

not only indian names also add tom cruise,brad pitt,george clooney how are you forgetting them.:rofl::laugh::lol:

ninja85

those are quite a few big Indian names in the industry, all lined up to work in Pakistani dramas :)
Man, that is going to break and hurt a lot of ego's. :)
not only indian names also add tom cruise,brad pitt,george clooney how are you forgetting them.:rofl::laugh::lol:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I'll buy best seats to watch Haseena Atimbum if it is ever released in Inida.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles